NYPD Sketches of Suspects in Chelsea ...

NYPD Sketches of Suspects in Chelsea Anti-Gay Attack

There are 6 comments on the EDGE story from Aug 16, 2013, titled NYPD Sketches of Suspects in Chelsea Anti-Gay Attack. In it, EDGE reports that:

The NYPD has released sketches of two suspects wanted in an anti-gay bias attack in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Aug 16, 2013
People should avail themselves to their Second Amendment RIGHT.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2013
People ... purchase and learn to properly use UV-dye pepperspray AND carry it ALWAYS!

Your cellphone's 911 speed dial and camera are your best weapons.

For the next few years, walk in groups.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Aug 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
People ... purchase and learn to properly use UV-dye pepperspray AND carry it ALWAYS!
Your cellphone's 911 speed dial and camera are your best weapons.
For the next few years, walk in groups.
People ... purchase and learn to properly use a firearm, AND carry it ALWAYS!

It is your RIGHT to carry a firearm and use it for your personal protection, and the protection of your loved ones !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
People ... purchase and learn to properly use a firearm, AND carry it ALWAYS!
It is your RIGHT to carry a firearm and use it for your personal protection, and the protection of your loved ones !
A truly CIVILZED person places as many options as possible between themselves and the need for us of lethal force.

Anything else is like having only one tool in the toolbox ... dynamite.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 16, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
I got my pepper spray and I know how to use it. The next Queer that plays grab a:ss with me or tries to attack me, will get face full of misery instead of what they're looking for.
Highly unlikely in all particulars. Only hetero guys "play grab ass".

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Aug 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
A truly CIVILZED person places as many options as possible between themselves and the need for us of lethal force.
Anything else is like having only one tool in the toolbox ... dynamite.
DON'T use dynamite ! Try a .357 magnum instead, or a 9mm semi-automatic.

Or are you OPPOSED to the Second Amendment, and people availing themselves to that RIGHT to protect themselves and their loved ones ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon issues final order in gay wedding cake case 1 hr Sneaky Pete 27
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr thetruth 14,666
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 5 hr Fa-Foxy 1,227
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 816
News How a small Ind. town became a gay rights battl... 7 hr Mitt s Santorum S... 2
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 8 hr Your Fairy Godmother 1,811
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 8 hr NorCal Native 466
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr Randy Dandy 24,130
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,171
More from around the web