HI Gov Gives Gay Marriage Bill To Lawmakers

Aug 29, 2013 Full story: EDGE 1,122

Gov. Neil Abercrombie on Wednesday presented state lawmakers with a draft of legislation that would legalize gay marriage in Hawaii.

Full Story
JRB

Pico Rivera, CA

#1209 Oct 7, 2013
Same sex marriage will lead to, marriage between Demoncrats and Republicans. Double yuck!
JRB

Leander, TX

#1210 Oct 7, 2013
Words of a double idiot.
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#1211 Oct 7, 2013
JRB wrote:
Words of a double idiot.
TWO TIMES...TWICE, and still neither you nor the other 10+ handles you post under have a clue what a big sucker you are.
Norman

Honolulu, HI

#1212 Oct 7, 2013
JRB wrote:
Words of a double idiot.
Up yours you mainland transplanted troll.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#1213 Oct 7, 2013
JRB wrote:
Same sex marriage will lead to, marriage between Demoncrats and Republicans. Double yuck!
Are you the male husband or the male wife is the question?
JRB

Pico Rivera, CA

#1214 Oct 7, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the male husband or the male wife is the question?
What's it to ya Tootsie!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#1216 Oct 8, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the male husband or the male wife is the question?
You seem very confused. If two men are married, they are both husbands, being male. If two women marry, they are both wives, being female.

If that is too confusing for you, you can use the term Spouse, which works well across the board, regardless of gender or orientation.

Does that help?
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#1219 Oct 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very confused. If two men are married, they are both husbands, being male. If two women marry, they are both wives, being female.
If that is too confusing for you, you can use the term Spouse, which works well across the board, regardless of gender or orientation.
Does that help?
Every gay couple have distinct roles to play bub. If they switch hit when already switch hitters they are not gay they are sexual perverts. Please get with the program and understand what gay marriage means, unless you are a idiot.
JBalls

Honolulu, HI

#1221 Oct 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very confused. If two men are married, they are both husbands, being male. If two women marry, they are both wives, being female.
If that is too confusing for you, you can use the term Spouse, which works well across the board, regardless of gender or orientation.
Does that help?
You must travel the entire USA looking for gays to bash. Here in Hawaii you would get your azz handed to you by a local mahu if you did that. Come over and find out for yourself. Buy a face mask,enroll in Obamacare(believe your going to need this) before coming probably cheaper over there.
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#1222 Oct 8, 2013
JRB wrote:
Same sex marriage will lead to, marriage between Demoncrats and Republicans. Double yuck!
That is akin to bestiality.
Guru using lame sock

Honolulu, HI

#1223 Oct 8, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That is akin to bestiality.
Guru has black dogs. ruff ruff

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#1225 Oct 8, 2013
JBalls wrote:
<quoted text>You must travel the entire USA looking for gays to bash. Here in Hawaii you would get your azz handed to you by a local mahu if you did that. Come over and find out for yourself. Buy a face mask,enroll in Obamacare(believe your going to need this) before coming probably cheaper over there.
You are very confused.
Fun Gus

Honolulu, HI

#1226 Oct 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very confused.
No you have yet to step into the twenty first century buster.
Protection

Mililani, HI

#1227 Oct 8, 2013
Gays are defective human beings that should be captured, studied and humanely disposed of to protect the world's gene pool from being poisoned from their obvious polluted minds and bodies.

I just can't understand how Gays can be proud of who they are when they know they are disgusting mutated mistakes, What a sad way to go through life having the intelligence to know that you were a horrible mistake of nature and trying cope with it.
may turn U into salt

Honolulu, HI

#1228 Oct 8, 2013
Protection wrote:
Gays are defective human beings that should be captured, studied and humanely disposed of to protect the world's gene pool from being poisoned from their obvious polluted minds and bodies.
I just can't understand how Gays can be proud of who they are when they know they are disgusting mutated mistakes, What a sad way to go through life having the intelligence to know that you were a horrible mistake of nature and trying cope with it.
JB keep your kids off the keyboard.
Violet

Honolulu, HI

#1229 Oct 9, 2013
Same sex marriage will be a divisive issue for the next election cycle. I hope that the Democrats have made other career plans because they are going to lose seats in the house and senate.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#1230 Oct 9, 2013
Fun Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have yet to step into the twenty first century buster.
Did you actually READ my post?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#1231 Oct 9, 2013
Violet wrote:
Same sex marriage will be a divisive issue for the next election cycle. I hope that the Democrats have made other career plans because they are going to lose seats in the house and senate.
Some people hate other families that much?

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#1232 Oct 9, 2013
"You've Got To Be Taught
to Hate And Fear,
you've Got To Be Taught
from Year To Year,
it's Got To Be Drummed
in Your Dear Little Ear
you've Got To Be Carefully Taught.

you've Got To Be Taught To Be Afraid
of People Whose Eyes Are Oddly Made,
and People Whose Skin Is A Diff'rent Shade,
you've Got To Be Carefully Taught.

you've Got To Be Taught Before It's Too Late,
before You Are Six Or Seven Or Eight,
to Hate All The People Your Relatives Hate,
you've Got To Be Carefully Taught.

(Rogers and Hammerstein, from South Pacific)

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#1233 Oct 9, 2013
“Research over several decades has demonstrated that sexual orientation ranges along a continuum, from exclusive attraction to the other sex to exclusive attraction to the same sex. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding.”(APA)

The American Psychological Association recognizes that "Prejudice and discrimination have social and personal impact." "The widespread prejudice, discrimination, and violence to which lesbians and gay men are often subjected are significant mental health concerns. Sexual prejudice, sexual orientation discrimination, and antigay violence are major sources of stress for lesbian, gay, and bisexual people. Although social support is crucial in coping with stress, antigay attitudes and discrimination may make it difficult for lesbian, gay, and bisexual people to find such support."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 55,894
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 12 min Frankie Rizzo 751
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 13 min Vitez 1,838
Biggest Gay Lies 15 min Frankie Rizzo 2,011
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 34 min Fa-Foxy 22
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 37 min Fa-Foxy 39
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 38 min Frankie Rizzo 413
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••