Top House Republican Supports Reinstating 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' If GOP Wins In November

Sep 18, 2012 Full story: thinkprogress.org 8

A leading House Republican wants to re-instate the military's former 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy if his party takes control in November.

Read more

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Why is it every time I click on these stories my first gut reaction is "so who is the gay guy in the pic?"...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2012
VOTE ... or THEY win!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Again, Simply NOT gonna happen.......these idiotic Republicans haven't figured it out yet......either DO YOUR JOB and take responsibility for your actions or hopefully get tossed out on their azzes!!!

Republicans promised 2 years ago to balance the budget, create new jobs and fix the economy.......but they didn't have the ability to do that, so they kept the American people focused on an issue that is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.....like the right to marry for Same-Sex Couples, DADT and DOMA........kick their sorry pathetic azzes out of Congress and vote in people who are WILLING to do the job.....if that is truly possible with our current political system!!!

Get out and vote or you have no one to blame but YOURSELF!!!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Funny fact, it was a Republican who wanted to repeal it in the first place and not worry about who's what in the military. Funny huh? They can't make up their minds as to whether they're coming .... or going, and they want to win this November.
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#5 Sep 20, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
Again, Simply NOT gonna happen.......these idiotic Republicans haven't figured it out yet......either DO YOUR JOB and take responsibility for your actions or hopefully get tossed out on their azzes!!!
Republicans promised 2 years ago to balance the budget, create new jobs and fix the economy.......but they didn't have the ability to do that, so they kept the American people focused on an issue that is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT.....like the right to marry for Same-Sex Couples, DADT and DOMA........kick their sorry pathetic azzes out of Congress and vote in people who are WILLING to do the job.....if that is truly possible with our current political system!!!
Get out and vote or you have no one to blame but YOURSELF!!!
how dare you blame the republican party.
how can a whole political party have more to do with this mess then the president??
The president is a 1 man wrecking crew hell bent on bringing America down, and the Republican party are a bunch of harmless loveable fuzzbals incapable of doing anything that would harm any american in any way, as long as they have job.
So you just better step in line and start blaming Obama for the state we are in.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
how dare you blame the republican party.
how can a whole political party have more to do with this mess then the president??
The president is a 1 man wrecking crew hell bent on bringing America down, and the Republican party are a bunch of harmless loveable fuzzbals incapable of doing anything that would harm any american in any way, as long as they have job.
So you just better step in line and start blaming Obama for the state we are in.
How dumb can you possibly be? Have you NEVER heard of a Filibuster? and I didn't just blame the Republican party, even though they have done their best to STALL the recovery of our economy!!!

By the way......THIS MESS was a leftover from Bush, or had that part slipped your mind?

The Republicans are hardly HARMLESS.......idiot people like you keep these idiots in a job they can't do!!!!
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
DADT was a backhanded, slick Clinton policy of sneaking perversion into a more acceptable status... the common slight of hand of Communists. It replaced a policy of not having homosexuals in the military, period. The latter policy is the policy that should be.
DENG

El Segundo, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
IN CHINA, HOMOSEXUALS ARE FORBIDDEN FROM SERVING IN ANY CAPACITY IN THE GOVERNMENT OR IN THE MILITARY. THAT IS THE REASON THAT CHINA GROWS STRONGER, WHILE THE UNITED STATES GROWS WEAKER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence: 'Not going to change' religious freedom law 8 min yup 17
News Fight over religious freedom proposals shifts t... 9 min Cat74 1
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 13 min kuda 141
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 16 min Blackburn 30,925
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 21 min RalphB 85
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 28 min flbadcatowner 585
News Indiana religious freedom act: What's behind th... 29 min Gary 19
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 37 min Pietro Armando 1,937
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Just Think 58,927
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Reverend Alan 17,830
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 2 hr Just Think 782
More from around the web