Supreme Court has room to maneuver in...

Supreme Court has room to maneuver in same-sex marriage cases

There are 156 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Supreme Court has room to maneuver in same-sex marriage cases. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Supreme Court gave itself plenty of room to maneuver when it agreed Friday to review the issue of same-sex marriage .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#148 Dec 19, 2012
I wonder if Obama will shed a fake tear for the 62 children killed in Chicago by guns this year. I haven't heard him or the MSM mention Rahms little paradise being a blood bath on a continual basis, and from illegal guns by the way, not legally owned guns. Chicago's deaths and shootings are 4 times NYC's and double LA's. When Is Obama going to tell America about the failure of the toughest gun laws in America failing, because criminals, gang bangers and nuts don't care about the law.

Uve

Location hidden

#149 Dec 19, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No need when it's common sense.++He doesn't have any.
Are quips all you got?++Yes.
You never did respond to the GOP list other than a deflection.++That's how he ALWAYS responds!
Whatever name, You now grow dull.++Now??:)
I guess ignoring the asstroll doesn't work..maybe if we tell it/him/she to f'k off? Think that will do it?

au contraire

Location hidden

#150 Dec 19, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess ignoring the asstroll doesn't work..maybe if we tell it/him/she to f'k off? Think that will do it?
BIDEN 2008:'Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns'...

HARRY REID 2010: "I Carried a Gun Every Place I Went"...

Obama taps Biden to lead gun grab...Like this wasn’t planned all along. When the news came of the shooting, you know Obama was doing cartwheels.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#151 Dec 19, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I've tried it.:)

au contraire

Location hidden

#153 Dec 19, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I've tried it.:)
You two going to get a room or just continue the folly.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#154 Dec 19, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Again then, show me the law that specifically says its a hate crime for 8 blacks to beat up and kill a white guy.
Again, if they beat him up because of his race, it's covered under Hate Crimes legislation & the Civil Rights Act. Just as it's ONLY covered if a black person is because up & killed because he's black.

Hate crimes only apply if the victim was targeted because of his/her race, whether the victim is black or white or whatever.

Not every crime against a black person is a hate crime.
Not every crime against a white person is a hate crime.

If they were targeted BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE, regardless of whether they're black, white, purple, or green, then it's a hate crime covered under the Civil Rights Act & Hate Crimes legislation at both the state & federal level.

That's about as clear as it can be.

Uve

Location hidden

#155 Dec 19, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You two going to get a room or just continue the folly.
I would continue if there was a point to this and it just wasn't quip after quip. You're obviously pro gun, which I'm not, but I've had these arguments before and they are pointless. BUT as you posted - BIDEN 2008:'Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns'...
I would think you wouldn't be so critical and be glad that there is someone sympathetic to be placed to head this gun fiasco.

I could really give a sh*t - HARRY REID 2010: "I Carried a Gun Every Place I Went"...

You must be a total ignorant Teabagger to believe sh*t like this-'Obama taps Biden to lead gun grab...Like this wasn’t planned all along. When the news came of the shooting, you know Obama was doing cartwheels.'

At least you're creative, but it's just one more stupid conspiracy story that's a waste of time like you are.

One other thing, judging by your previous posts, I wouldn't trust you anywhere with a gun...Well maybe if you were holding it the wrong way.

Uve

Location hidden

#156 Dec 19, 2012
Also,in addendum..So you want to point to 62 children Chicago and blame Obama? Funny how you pro gun people (which most are Republican'ts) want the guns and then aren't responsible with them once you get them. How many times have we read (just like CT) that the gun used in a killing was from the homeowner or parent that was a registered gun owner? It's never their fault, always stolen or some other BS and it's usually stored LOADED! OH and Why The F'k does anyone need and automatic? Maybe before you go blaming others for ridiculous BS, try doing a colonic instead!

au contraire

Location hidden

#163 Dec 19, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if they beat him up because of his race, it's covered under Hate Crimes legislation & the Civil Rights Act. Just as it's ONLY covered if a black person is because up & killed because he's black.
Hate crimes only apply if the victim was targeted because of his/her race, whether the victim is black or white or whatever.
Not every crime against a black person is a hate crime.
Not every crime against a white person is a hate crime.
If they were targeted BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE, regardless of whether they're black, white, purple, or green, then it's a hate crime covered under the Civil Rights Act & Hate Crimes legislation at both the state & federal level.
That's about as clear as it can be.
So you can't list a law or statute to back up your opinion. I understood that about 12 post ago.

au contraire

Location hidden

#164 Dec 19, 2012
Uve wrote:
Also,in addendum..So you want to point to 62 children Chicago and blame Obama? Funny how you pro gun people (which most are Republican'ts) want the guns and then aren't responsible with them once you get them. How many times have we read (just like CT) that the gun used in a killing was from the homeowner or parent that was a registered gun owner? It's never their fault, always stolen or some other BS and it's usually stored LOADED! OH and Why The F'k does anyone need and automatic? Maybe before you go blaming others for ridiculous BS, try doing a colonic instead!
486 people have died in Chicago so far this year. What's the big deal about one lunitic and 20 kids. More were killed in Chicago, the liberal capital of the world with the toughest gun laws around. It proves you ideas and thoughts don't work nor are they constitutional.

Uve

Location hidden

#165 Dec 19, 2012
Bun Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays like to preach it's none of your business what goes on in our home. But look at communist uve spin his manly yarn trying to take away the constituional rights of law abiding gun owners. Yet to kinky Uve it is perfectly normal and 'safe' for him to plug another man in the hind quarter with his disease spreading gun of his own so long as his gun has a lambskin sheeth for protection.
You go Uve, you go guy.
Your a hateful idiot and sounds like you deserve it..Try again c(_)ntlicker.

Uve

Location hidden

#166 Dec 19, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>486 people have died in Chicago so far this year. What's the big deal about one lunitic and 20 kids. More were killed in Chicago, the liberal capital of the world with the toughest gun laws around. It proves you ideas and thoughts don't work nor are they constitutional.
Proves nothing, other than gun ownership and controls aren't working...Pookie

Uve

Location hidden

#167 Dec 19, 2012
Bun Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if regressive liberals didn't raise a bunch of degenerate dependent rejects as a result of the sexual and violent innuendoes through all means of technology maybe we would have a halfway decent and moral society.
Amazingly queers cry for constitutional rights for their own fetishes yet conveniently ignore the other more impotant ones like the 2nd amendment that kept you from speaking German or Japanease.
Pinhead!
No, what kept you from speaking German was a smart gay man. BTW, who made you a moral authority? Mommy? Moron

Tawas City, Michigan

#169 Dec 19, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't list a law or statute to back up your opinion. I understood that about 12 post ago.
Here they are again, just because you're so f-ing stupid.

Civil Rights Act (1968)
Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (1994)

Both make it a crime to target some one based on their race- ANY RACE, white black asian etc.

Tawas City, Michigan

#170 Dec 19, 2012
Pig Mania wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know about you but if I was in a situation where a crazed homosexual gun man was shooting innocent Normal and Decent people I'd hope I was armed and could shoot back rather than being some gun control freak standing there unarmed!!!
Ditto for me if I'm faced with a crazed hetero from Nebraska with a pig fetish! Which is why this gay man always has a couple of guns within reach.

Uve

Location hidden

#171 Dec 21, 2012
Here you go asstroll, just like I said..But you're more concerned with 'queers'.

A child found a loaded gun in a Tillamook movie theater during a junior high school field trip Wednesday morning to see "The Hobbit." Tillamook Police Chief Terry Wright said it was a small, semi-automatic weapon with a round in the chamber and the safety off.

Had the student picked up the weapon and squeezed the trigger, Wright said, "it could have been catastrophic." But no one was hurt.

[...] Early Wednesday evening, a local man came by the theater to ask if a gun had been found. He told Tillamook Police he noticed his gun was missing after he left the theater Tuesday night. He tried to call the theater but got no answer, so he drove to the movie house in hopes the gun was in the theater's lost and found. He had a concealed handgun license for the weapon.

Responsible gun owner...right..F'k you!
Bun Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays like to preach it's none of your business what goes on in our home. But look at communist uve spin his manly yarn trying to take away the constituional rights of law abiding gun owners. Yet to kinky Uve it is perfectly normal and 'safe' for him to plug another man in the hind quarter with his disease spreading gun of his own so long as his gun has a lambskin sheeth for protection.
You go Uve, you go guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 6 min Frankie Rizzo 71
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 min Frankie Rizzo 15,955
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... 18 min Stephany McDowell 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 26 min Skippy 68,968
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 29 min Queers and Jews Suck 475
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 46 min lides 38,788
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 21
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 4 hr Bubba Cooder 205
More from around the web