She Wont Be Playing Sochi: Cher Sound...

She Wont Be Playing Sochi: Cher Sounds Off on Russia's Anti-Gay Law

There are 16 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 13, 2013, titled She Wont Be Playing Sochi: Cher Sounds Off on Russia's Anti-Gay Law. In it, EDGE reports that:

Gay icon Cher is the latest celebrity to publicly criticize Russia's controversial "homosexual propaganda" law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Cher is not dead of old age yet? Not sure why folks in Sochi would want to see that dinsaur anyway.
Carlton

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 13, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
Cher is not dead of old age yet? Not sure why folks in Sochi would want to see that dinsaur anyway.
My sentiments exactly. I'm sure the Russians could care less. Or anybody else for that matter.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Cher rocks! Classy as always!

Ignore the trolls.
siloviki

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Who cares about that old skank. Who cared about her when she was a young skank. Go back to your carnival trailer.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 13, 2013
Hell yeah !!

Good on ya, Cher!

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#6 Sep 13, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
It's because she is preserved in all that plastic she has on her after all the surgeries she has had.
binaries

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 14, 2013
Carlton wrote:
My sentiments exactly. I'm sure the Russians could care less. Or anybody else for that matter.
It's no surprise the gay community loves Cher, she wrote the song "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" in their honor!
Daniil

Moscow, Russia

#9 Sep 16, 2013
Pizda staraja

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#10 Sep 20, 2013
Gaga, Madonna, Bloodhound Gang... and now finally that old witch Cher already is in the scene. God... why don't you finally make all these clown celebrities to stand together for the rights of sick, poor and hungry children or at least to stand for endangered species of animals?

Definitely like the way they do it: "I can't name names, but my friend... a big oligarch over there... asked me..." Smells like poor self PR attempt, doesn't it? As far as I personally got it Cher didn't receive any official offer. Seems like some granny's friend from Russia after having a proper portion of vodka called and played her for joke but... the poor thing happened and the marantic grandmother took it for serious and turned into that serious and loudly speaking interview in support of LGBTs rights. Well, what if that secret Russian oligarch, a "friend" under seven locks and seals, does not exist at all? Just like, you know, our modern journalists do it: "According to reliable source close to ministry of..." and bla bla bla from own mind and words.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2013
Known in the entire world as HIV positive cocaine addict Cher to be an ambassador for the Olympics? With all my personal due respect for one of the most popular artists of my youth, whose songs still rotate in most of European radio stations... that victim of plastic surgery and cocaine, whose daughter following the theory of gender identity currently is already... a son, DOES NOT have even a thing common with the Olympics games, sports and top achievements of a mankind on whole.
llivewell wrote:
"I can't name names, but my friend"

I also can't name names here, but my friend called who is an American programmer, and asked me to be a president of the United States. I had immediately to say no, as I want to know for what they killed Saddam Hussein.
mileys secret lesbo lover

Rolling Meadows, IL

#12 Oct 23, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because she is preserved in all that plastic she has on her after all the surgeries she has had.
I hear that cher has to stay 5 feet away from a microwave oven when cooking or her ass,boobs,nose,chin implants will melt!! BOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!
Spasoje Djukanovic

Podgorica, Montenegro

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Who care about Cher,the ugly piece of shit???
Quite Right

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Oct 23, 2013
The only ones who likes Cher is AssTrolls, because her so is a freak.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#15 Oct 23, 2013
Why would folks in Sochi want to see that fossil anyway? Does she go on stage with her walker?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#16 Oct 23, 2013
Gay icon Cher? Really?
scientist on staff

Rolling Meadows, IL

#17 Oct 24, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
Why would folks in Sochi want to see that fossil anyway? Does she go on stage with her walker?
We did a mock test on nuclear warfare.It seems the only things left on earth after a total destruction of the earth are cock roaches,cher's body parts and twinkies!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min SaviorSelf 5,579
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 8 min SaviorSelf 152
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Lou 26,112
Turkey season in Meadow Grove 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 1
News Are You Gay? Take This CIA-Inspired Test to Fin... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 3
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... 11 hr Gary 77
News Tim Farron - pretty offensive' for failing to s... 12 hr Trump s Birtherex... 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 hr Terra Firma 47,986
More from around the web