She Wont Be Playing Sochi: Cher Sounds Off on Russia's Anti-Gay Law

Sep 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Gay icon Cher is the latest celebrity to publicly criticize Russia's controversial "homosexual propaganda" law.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Cher is not dead of old age yet? Not sure why folks in Sochi would want to see that dinsaur anyway.
Carlton

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

neutral observer wrote:
Cher is not dead of old age yet? Not sure why folks in Sochi would want to see that dinsaur anyway.
My sentiments exactly. I'm sure the Russians could care less. Or anybody else for that matter.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Cher rocks! Classy as always!

Ignore the trolls.
siloviki

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Who cares about that old skank. Who cared about her when she was a young skank. Go back to your carnival trailer.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Hell yeah !!

Good on ya, Cher!

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

neutral observer wrote:
It's because she is preserved in all that plastic she has on her after all the surgeries she has had.
binaries

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Carlton wrote:
My sentiments exactly. I'm sure the Russians could care less. Or anybody else for that matter.
It's no surprise the gay community loves Cher, she wrote the song "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" in their honor!
Daniil

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pizda staraja

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Gaga, Madonna, Bloodhound Gang... and now finally that old witch Cher already is in the scene. God... why don't you finally make all these clown celebrities to stand together for the rights of sick, poor and hungry children or at least to stand for endangered species of animals?

Definitely like the way they do it: "I can't name names, but my friend... a big oligarch over there... asked me..." Smells like poor self PR attempt, doesn't it? As far as I personally got it Cher didn't receive any official offer. Seems like some granny's friend from Russia after having a proper portion of vodka called and played her for joke but... the poor thing happened and the marantic grandmother took it for serious and turned into that serious and loudly speaking interview in support of LGBTs rights. Well, what if that secret Russian oligarch, a "friend" under seven locks and seals, does not exist at all? Just like, you know, our modern journalists do it: "According to reliable source close to ministry of..." and bla bla bla from own mind and words.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Known in the entire world as HIV positive cocaine addict Cher to be an ambassador for the Olympics? With all my personal due respect for one of the most popular artists of my youth, whose songs still rotate in most of European radio stations... that victim of plastic surgery and cocaine, whose daughter following the theory of gender identity currently is already... a son, DOES NOT have even a thing common with the Olympics games, sports and top achievements of a mankind on whole.
llivewell wrote:
"I can't name names, but my friend"

I also can't name names here, but my friend called who is an American programmer, and asked me to be a president of the United States. I had immediately to say no, as I want to know for what they killed Saddam Hussein.
mileys secret lesbo lover

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because she is preserved in all that plastic she has on her after all the surgeries she has had.
I hear that cher has to stay 5 feet away from a microwave oven when cooking or her ass,boobs,nose,chin implants will melt!! BOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!
Spasoje Djukanovic

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Who care about Cher,the ugly piece of shit???
Quite Right

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

The only ones who likes Cher is AssTrolls, because her so is a freak.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Why would folks in Sochi want to see that fossil anyway? Does she go on stage with her walker?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Gay icon Cher? Really?
scientist on staff

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

uther pendragon wrote:
Why would folks in Sochi want to see that fossil anyway? Does she go on stage with her walker?
We did a mock test on nuclear warfare.It seems the only things left on earth after a total destruction of the earth are cock roaches,cher's body parts and twinkies!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 6 min Reverend Alan 15,907
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 14 min anonymous 52,035
MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center 16 min Rainbow Morality 9
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 18 min Wondering 107
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Terry rigsby 48,843
McDowell County, Spruce Pine support gay marria... (Apr '12) 26 min united states 124
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min Respect71 2,496
DOJ Set to Fight Gay-Marriage Bans in Supreme C... 50 min Wondering 403
•••
•••