Rights Equal Rights Targeting Amway Cosmetic Lines

Apr 17, 2013 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Fred Karger's Rights Equal Rights group is targeting Amway's high end cosmetic lines in part of the campaign to stop funds going to NOM.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“DON'T TREAD ON ME”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Amway is a pyramid scheme that is just barely legal.

“Haters Need 2 Shut the F-K Up!”

Since: Aug 07

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
Amway is a pyramid scheme that is just barely legal.
You apparently know more than the U.S. Justice Department as the DOJ investigated Amway in the 1980's and found them to be a legal multi-level marketing group. You may not like their products but don't say they are a pyramid scheme.
By the way, I am not an Amway Rep but I do purchase a few cleaning and personal care products.

“DON'T TREAD ON ME”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

SouthJerseySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently know more than the U.S. Justice Department as the DOJ investigated Amway in the 1980's and found them to be a legal multi-level marketing group. You may not like their products but don't say they are a pyramid scheme.
By the way, I am not an Amway Rep but I do purchase a few cleaning and personal care products.
I said they were legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••