Mormon Church Launches Website On 'Same-Sex Attraction'

Dec 6, 2012 Full story: GPB.org 432

The Mormon Church has a new website to clarify its position on "same-sex attraction" and to reach out to all of its members, including gays and lesbians, "with love and understanding." The launching of mormonsandgays.org follows persistent criticism of Mormon involvement in California's ballot measure banning gay marriage, NPR's Howard Berkes ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#530 Apr 6, 2013
hellion wrote:
<quoted text>And as for trusting an idiot like you would be just worse than Mormons.Mormon are very good people unlike the idiotic remark a fool as yourself has made.Faggot get a life
Moron, sorry, MORMON, get an education. Learn some proper grammar.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#531 Apr 7, 2013
cathyt112 wrote:
Everyone should take a few minutes to check out this earth shattering revelation on Mormonism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WDHYqyiPBxkXX
^^ Youtube video is about 3 minutes
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Real-Churc...
^^Interesting Facebook page
Nothing about Mormonism is earth shattering. We are actually very normal and a bit boring.
If I need any answers about my faith, I will pray and read my scriptures. Not trust youtube and facebook.

“I will not keep calm”

#532 Apr 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, sorry, MORMON, get an education. Learn some proper grammar.
The whole Moron... sorry Mormon line is old and quite frankly not funny anymore. If you want to make fun of us could you atleast be creative?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#533 Apr 7, 2013
Their true stance..http://fox13now.com/20 13/04/06/lds-leader-warns-agai nst-being-swallowed-up-in-tole rance/
Tolerance, I hate that word, even that "virtue" is a slippery slope for PaKKKer.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#534 Apr 7, 2013

Palm Springs, California

#535 Apr 7, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> The whole Moron... sorry Mormon line is old and quite frankly not funny anymore. If you want to make fun of us could you atleast be creative?
No, I think the Mormons I have met were usually pretty hot, and when they DO throw off those shackles, they run wild.

“I will not keep calm”

#536 May 5, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>No, I think the Mormons I have met were usually pretty hot, and when they DO throw off those shackles, they run wild.
I wasn't aware I was being shackled.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#537 May 5, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> The whole Moron... sorry Mormon line is old and quite frankly not funny anymore. If you want to make fun of us could you atleast be creative?
Okay,how's this?

Why don't they give Mormon workers coffee breaks?
Because it takes too long to retrain them.

Note: The above may also be used for Polacks, blondes, and members of the Tea Party.

“I will not keep calm”

#538 May 5, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Okay,how's this?
Why don't they give Mormon workers coffee breaks?
Because it takes too long to retrain them.
Note: The above may also be used for Polacks, blondes, and members of the Tea Party.
again..... Show some creativity. That has been a blond joke for quite some time. Not to mention, Mormons don't drink coffee, so that joke makes absolutely no sense.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#539 May 5, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> again..... Show some creativity. That has been a blond joke for quite some time. Not to mention, Mormons don't drink coffee, so that joke makes absolutely no sense.
I think you need about 50 more IQ points just reach the level of idiot.

Don't mention it to anyone, but the joke was intended to be a cliche. But if I were to judge all Mormons based on you, that wouldn't be funny at all. Until this moment, the only Mormon I considered a fool was Mitt Romney.

Palm Springs, California

#540 May 6, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> again..... Show some creativity. That has been a blond joke for quite some time. Not to mention, Mormons don't drink coffee, so that joke makes absolutely no sense.
Uh, that's why it's considered a "joke", a nonsensical, usually impossible, scenario, based on an actual reality, but in fact, impossible, or incredibly unlikely, thus making it amusing.

Wow, the LDS did a HUGE number on you, didn't they?

Take off those magic underpants and let your true freak GO, as I said before, most Mormons are usually pretty attractive and once they realize the blooey they are laboring under, they are some of the WILDEST I have come across, being so polite, I will NOT go into particulars, but you catch my drift.

“I will not keep calm”

#541 May 6, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, that's why it's considered a "joke", a nonsensical, usually impossible, scenario, based on an actual reality, but in fact, impossible, or incredibly unlikely, thus making it amusing.
Wow, the LDS did a HUGE number on you, didn't they?
Take off those magic underpants and let your true freak GO, as I said before, most Mormons are usually pretty attractive and once they realize the blooey they are laboring under, they are some of the WILDEST I have come across, being so polite, I will NOT go into particulars, but you catch my drift.
The only part I agree with is I'm Mormon and attractive. Now as for my undies, I have yet to see them do a magic trick.
Doing a number on me? Not hardly . I am probably one of the most free thinking Mormons around. Often crutusizedcriticized by even those who share my faith.
Also, I do understand the concept of a joke. My annoyance is at the lack of creativity.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Reverend Alan 16,100
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 9 min Not Yet Equal 1,179
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 10 min Newt G s Next Wife 259
Religious objection to gay marriage leads to bi... 14 min The_Box 70
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 17 min Just Think 57,997
New York City mayor marches in gay pre-St. Patr... 18 min com in mayors mouth 19
Ben Carson: Prisons prove being gay is a choice 18 min Rainbow Kid 39
More from around the web