Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash...

Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes

There are 17552 comments on the NBC Chicago story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

Leaders of several Chicago-area African American churches on Monday urged state lawmakers to vote against pending legislation that would allow same-sex marriage in Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13457 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The Mods dump all of your posts, not just selected ones. Its not hard to understand.
Liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13458 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this post Frankie? Talking about Gerbils and gay men.
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Thursday Judged:
Yes.$3979. That figure is correct according to my calculations too. Two gliders a day for 58 days, plus a special order shipment of the rare Tasmanian squeakers. And one parrot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
That's what the cafe is for. Goofing around. You give as bad or worse than you get. And I don't cheat. Don't like it, don't go there.

And what the hell does the cafe have with our argument? If you prove I am a "homophobe" will it make it right to deny polygamists equal rights?

That's funny stuff about the sugar gliders. You can prove you're not a "homophobe" in better ways than being overly senstive. Would you like me to re-post some of the posts about me being crippled? How about some of yours?

"They are not homophobes. They are not scared, they are just a bunch of @$h)les." Jón Gnarr Kristinsson

Poof

Rock Island, IL

#13459 Nov 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are perfectly good laws against all the harms you ignorantly associate with polygamy.
When we talk of marriage it is assumed we are talking about adults.
For example. Do you support a 60 year old man who wishes to marry a 12 year old boy? See how that works? Adults Jizzy. Adults.
But we've been through all this. You deleted my side of the argument and declared victory, remember?
I see that you refuse to discuss the matter. I asked you a few questions, and you deflect. OK then STFU about polygamy
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#13460 Nov 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Look jerk, I don't have the option to delete any posts, not even my own. Are you that dang stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13461 Nov 16, 2013
Remind us of your jokes about my "Hover Around" Jizzy Poof Daddy.

Remind us how many times you deleted my side of the argument because I was winning.

Then whine some more about a sugar glider joke. Scream bloody murder!

What a loser.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#13462 Nov 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Remind us of your jokes about my "Hover Around" Jizzy Poof Daddy.
Remind us how many times you deleted my side of the argument because I was winning.
Then whine some more about a sugar glider joke. Scream bloody murder!
What a loser.
Tell me Frankie, do you see a delete comment on Topix? I don't have one. YOU have to own up to your posts. What about your Hoveround, is it real or fake like your war time stories???
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#13463 Nov 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the cafe is for. Goofing around. You give as bad or worse than you get. And I don't cheat. Don't like it, don't go there.
And what the hell does the cafe have with our argument? If you prove I am a "homophobe" will it make it right to deny polygamists equal rights?
That's funny stuff about the sugar gliders. You can prove you're not a "homophobe" in better ways than being overly senstive. Would you like me to re-post some of the posts about me being crippled? How about some of yours?
"They are not homophobes. They are not scared, they are just a bunch of @$h)les." Jón Gnarr Kristinsson
The Gay cafe is a place for gay people and their friends and families to post. You are neither. You use it as a way to belittle Gay's and Lesbians. You and your troll pals post their for one reason, to harrass Gays and lesbians. Go ahead and deny it jerk.

You are not a cripple, not a Vet, you are a homophobic slime ball.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13464 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you refuse to discuss the matter. I asked you a few questions, and you deflect. OK then STFU about polygamy
I reponded to your questions the first two times you deleted my response, now you've read it and dismiss it as deflection? Well here goes for a 4th time.

All of your loaded questions refer to children marrying. I could use the same arguments against SSM.

As far as incest marriage I support it. For consenting adults as in any other marriage.

You're trying to use the argument that polygamists are criminals. It's a bogus non-argument. Prosecute the crime not a whole class of marriage. When someone in a SSM commits a crime, do you want to ban SSM?

Deflecting indeed. that's your schtick. Now delete me. And make believe you've won. Mr. Jade might give you a pat on the head for "cleaning up". Way to win an argument.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13465 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Look jerk, I don't have the option to delete any posts, not even my own. Are you that dang stupid?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13466 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So you support all marriages.
Will you support the father who wishes to marry his 18 year old daughter?
Will you support the mother who wishes to marry her 18 year old son?
Will you support the brother who wishes to marry his sister?
Will you support the Mormon or Muslim that wants to marry a 12 year old girl?
Well Frankie will YOU?
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.

Any questions?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13467 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this post Frankie? Talking about Gerbils and gay men.
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Thursday Judged:
Yes.$3979. That figure is correct according to my calculations too. Two gliders a day for 58 days, plus a special order shipment of the rare Tasmanian squeakers. And one parrot.
Tissue? Butt salve?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13468 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Tissue?
Hell no. I wouldn't touch your tissues with a ten foot pole with two rubbers on it! YUK!YUK!YUK! You're gonna need them anyway.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13469 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Look jerk...
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! Don't like it when it's fair eh Poof?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13470 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Look jerk, I don't have the option to delete any posts, not even my own. Are you that dang stupid?
"I think I will make Frankie go Poof again. Its kinda fun.. "

Which is the lie, liar? Both can't be true.

What does "Poof" mean, liar?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#13471 Nov 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I reponded to your questions the first two times you deleted my response, now you've read it and dismiss it as deflection? Well here goes for a 4th time.
All of your loaded questions refer to children marrying. I could use the same arguments against SSM.
As far as incest marriage I support it. For consenting adults as in any other marriage.
You're trying to use the argument that polygamists are criminals. It's a bogus non-argument. Prosecute the crime not a whole class of marriage. When someone in a SSM commits a crime, do you want to ban SSM?
Deflecting indeed. that's your schtick. Now delete me. And make believe you've won. Mr. Jade might give you a pat on the head for "cleaning up". Way to win an argument.
You support polygamy, becuase its a religious right. I have shown you more than once, The Off Shot Mormons, like Warren Jeffs all belive in child brides. I have done the same with the Muslim religion. You then must support that. What don't you understand, its part of the foundation of polygamy. BTW Polygamy is illegal, if you partake in it, you are a criminal

OH and one more time fool, Ican not delete your posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13472 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The Gay cafe is a place for gay people and their friends and families to post. You are neither. You use it as a way to belittle Gay's and Lesbians. You and your troll pals post their for one reason, to harrass Gays and lesbians. Go ahead and deny it jerk.
Tissue? Butt salve? Penicillin?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13473 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Go ahead and deny it jerk.
Butt salve?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#13474 Nov 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt salve?
The Gay cafe is a place for gay people and their friends and families to post. You are neither. You use it as a way to belittle Gay's and Lesbians. You and your troll pals post their for one reason, to harrass Gays and lesbians. Go ahead and deny it jerk.

Straight Sh00ter
Topeka, KS
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
21 min ago Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!$3 Bill sighting.
I heard when he farts you can hear a parrot squawking
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13475 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me Frankie, do you see a delete comment on Topix? I don't have one. YOU have to own up to your posts. What about your Hoveround, is it real or fake like your war time stories???
Talk about deflection.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13476 Nov 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You support polygamy, becuase its a religious right. I have shown you more than once, The Off Shot Mormons, like Warren Jeffs all belive in child brides. I have done the same with the Muslim religion. You then must support that. What don't you understand, its part of the foundation of polygamy. BTW Polygamy is illegal, if you partake in it, you are a criminal
OH and one more time fool, Ican not delete your posts.
I support three atheist men wishing to marry. I do not support crimes against children. That's not an argument against polygamy. So stop using it. It didn't work the first few times you used it, it will never work. Give it up. If someone in a SSM commits a crime do we ban SSM?

There are perfectly good laws against all the crimes you ignorantly associate with polygamy.

But we've been through all this many times. You just lie and say I'm "deflecting". Or you just delete me. Some argument.

The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 6 min GodSmacked 26,923
News Crowds deflect anti-gay activists at Geneva church 7 min How the West Was ... 3
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 24 min EdmondWA 78
What Causes "Homophobia"? 35 min How the West Was ... 5
News Regional queer youth call for more understandin... 1 hr Eduardo 3
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 1 hr Red Crosse 337
News Indonesia sentences gay club workers to 2 years... 1 hr Eduardo 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Your right except 58,472
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 2 hr Dont Resign Kirk 115
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 hr Frindly 14,869
More from around the web