War is more than a queer issue

War is more than a queer issue

There are 1 comment on the War Is A Crime story from Aug 16, 2013, titled War is more than a queer issue. In it, War Is A Crime reports that:

In a recent discussion on reddit, I mentioned the views of genderqueer activist Dooler Campbell who has said time and time again , that war is a queer issue because "our military is being used to promote and push forward an imperialist and neoliberal agenda that is damaging to people across the world, including...non-heterosexual people...people ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at War Is A Crime.

Not a traitor

Towson, MD

#2 Aug 22, 2013
mundos wrote:
This article should be subtitled, "Gay Traitor Goes To Prison."
Clearly the person writing the article does NOT feel the way you do. Manning is no traitor, she's a heroic whistleblower. Thanks for acting like the US government. In addition, the article is about MORE than Manning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 6 min Joe 495
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 7 min Rose_NoHo 33
News Canning is 1st Republican to announce run for 1... 12 min Ozzie 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min cpeter1313 52,218
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 21 min Rose_NoHo 7,030
News Trump bans transgender people from military 31 min Charlie 1
News Couple on vacation in Italy turned away from gu... 40 min Johnny 12
News This Gay Man Wants to End Texas' War Against LG... 2 hr Wondering 30
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 2 hr Wondering 35
More from around the web