What causes homophobia?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#36 May 7, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mental illness is taking you over, [email protected] Get some help. You're paranoid and delusional.
Ego dystonic homophobia.

And you thought nobody knew what was going on inside your head.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#38 May 7, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich coming from a Transsexual Queer PedophiIe.
You would know.... just like I know you're a closet case.... a coward....

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#39 May 7, 2014
Homophobia in a nutshellÂ…."sexual insecurity"!!
The more our little Immoral Liar screams obscenities, the more he proves my point!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#43 May 7, 2014
I never said anyone was afraid of others. I posted that you are afraid of your own feelings and are in a state of sexual insecurity. Your anger only strengthens my point. One would think a sexually secure straight man would be out associating with the opposite sex, or at least disinterested in spending day after day posting on a gay forum. Do you admit this fetish to any of your fellow straight acquaintances? I bet not. So in fact, you are a closeted gay forum poster. Ask yourself what else you may be denying. It is more than obvious to the rest of us!!
Hypocrite and a Liar

Amherst, MA

#45 May 7, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
"sexual insecurity"!!
You are a walking, talking, oxymoron.
Now run along and play with your other adolescent sock puppets and continue to offer little of anything substantive to back up those deceptions.

~Woody Alien
~Jeffero Epsteinowiczerg
~Bubba

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#46 May 7, 2014
Looks like I hit a nerve. Two angry little insecure gay forum trolls know exactly what I am referring to. Switch names so you look like someone else!! LOL

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#48 May 7, 2014
You switch names every time your posts are all deleted. You don't think that whack-a-doodle from MA switches names? You really need to learn some self-control. Your rants only verify exactly what I post. I never mentioned R1. If you hate being associated with him, then blame that idiot! Now, I will leave you to your precious thread that you have staked out as your own.
Christsharia Law

Hockessin, DE

#49 May 7, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You
Hey filth, who you calling an asstroll?
Just because I enjoy anal sex several times a day don't make me an asstroll, I'm not a troll. We've been over this and I can change my name as many times as I like, whether you, your momma, Curteese or even Jade likes it or not. If any one of you don't like it, too bad.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#50 May 8, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Seems like almost all of the really rabid homophobia comes from men and is aimed at gay men. So, I will focus on that hatred.
It seems to me, a man who found sex between two men disgusting would just not think about it, and feel glad he has that much less competition for the women. But homophobic men seem to think about gay sex more than gay men do. Why is that?
Here are my theories:
1. The homophobe can't deal with his own same sex attractions, and just protests too much.
2. The homophobe confuses his desire for anal stimulation with a desire to have sex with men.
Any straight man who is secure about his sexuality isn't going to have a hostile attitude towards gays.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#51 May 8, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Any straight man who is secure about his sexuality isn't going to have a hostile attitude towards gays.
OR be in a gay forum all day every day!
O o O o O o O o O o O o

Dalton, MA

#52 May 8, 2014
Hypocrite and a Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a walking, talking, oxymoron.
Now run along and play with your other adolescent sock puppets and continue to offer little of anything substantive to back up those deceptions.
~Woody Alien
~Jeffero Epsteinowiczerg
~Bubba
Bubbles.

Yahtzee!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#53 May 8, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>OR be in a gay forum all day every day!
Exactly.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#54 May 8, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
I never said anyone was afraid of others. I posted that you are afraid of your own feelings and are in a state of sexual insecurity. Your anger only strengthens my point. One would think a sexually secure straight man would be out associating with the opposite sex, or at least disinterested in spending day after day posting on a gay forum. Do you admit this fetish to any of your fellow straight acquaintances? I bet not. So in fact, you are a closeted gay forum poster. Ask yourself what else you may be denying. It is more than obvious to the rest of us!!
Whadda you talking about? X-Rated Breath is not closeted. He's in full flaming bloom!
Christsharia Law

Hockessin, DE

#55 May 8, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Any straight man who is secure about his sexuality isn't going to have a hostile attitude towards gays.
Really? I know a lot of straight guys that have no problem with their sexuality at all, but they don't like guys. Easy to make up stories but the truth is, different people have different reasons for disliking gays.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#56 May 8, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>OR be in a gay forum all day every day!
And replying to his own post with another name!! Oh the whack-a-doodle is funny!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#57 May 8, 2014
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I know a lot of straight guys that have no problem with their sexuality at all.
How could you know any straight guys? You are on the GAY threads 24/7.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#58 May 8, 2014
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I know a lot of straight guys that have no problem with their sexuality at all, but they don't like guys. Easy to make up stories but the truth is, different people have different reasons for disliking gays.
I'm not making up stories, Mr. Know it all. I know people. I'm happy about being gay, and don't give a rat's *ss if a bigot has a problem with it or not....and that includes you.
Christsharia Law

Hockessin, DE

#59 May 8, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>How could you know any straight guys? You are on the GAY threads 24/7.
That's cause I'm gay, you cretin pos. Get a life Jade.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#60 May 8, 2014
Christsharia Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause I'm gay, you cretin pos. Get a life Jade.
oops! I never know when someone has hijacked your name. Sorry. I have a good life, thank you very much. Chip on the shoulder much?
FundieMentally Ell

Hockessin, DE

#61 May 8, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>oops! I never know when someone has hijacked your name. Sorry. I have a good life, thank you very much. Chip on the shoulder much?
Guess I do carry a chip on my shoulder quite often. Do you like this moniker better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 31 min BB Board 7
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 1 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 11
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr DebraE 49,180
News AIDS Walk New York and Gay Men's Health Crisis:... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 20
News Taiwan to make landmark gay marriage ruling 3 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr RiccardoFire 5,947
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 4 hr Eagle 12 406
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 hr Hanzel 69,525
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 hr jredrvhu 25,595
More from around the web