What causes homophobia?

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#1 May 1, 2014
Seems like almost all of the really rabid homophobia comes from men and is aimed at gay men. So, I will focus on that hatred.
It seems to me, a man who found sex between two men disgusting would just not think about it, and feel glad he has that much less competition for the women. But homophobic men seem to think about gay sex more than gay men do. Why is that?
Here are my theories:
1. The homophobe can't deal with his own same sex attractions, and just protests too much.
2. The homophobe confuses his desire for anal stimulation with a desire to have sex with men.
Gordon

New York, NY

#3 May 1, 2014
I heard she had a huge 14 incher but only one tiny testicle.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#5 May 1, 2014
Gordon wrote:
The real question is just how big is Rose_NoHo's pen!s?
For those who don't know, "Gordon" is an idiot who is obsessed with me and follows me from forum to forum changing names and proxy servers, sometimes several times an hour. But he doesn't change what he posts. And he never posts on the actual topic, just me. He clams I'm a man, then tries to insult me by claiming I'm really well hung. He didn't think that though, now did he? Come on "Gordon", get really mean, tell me I'm rich and good looking as well.
well

Round Lake, IL

#6 May 1, 2014
Rose, it seems Gordon answered your question.

Gordon is dreaming of a big penis...maybe when he hits puberty his will grow. Or Gordon wants to experience a really big penis...Apparently penis is all Gordon can think about.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#7 May 1, 2014
well wrote:
Rose, it seems Gordon answered your question.
Gordon is dreaming of a big penis...maybe when he hits puberty his will grow. Or Gordon wants to experience a really big penis...Apparently penis is all Gordon can think about.
Seems so.:)
And only huge ones!

Since: May 14

Kilwinning, UK

#8 May 5, 2014
Republicans!
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Stafford, VA

#9 May 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>For those who don't know, "Gordon" is an idiot who is obsessed with me and follows me from forum to forum changing names and proxy servers, sometimes several times an hour. But he doesn't change what he posts. And he never posts on the actual topic, just me. He clams I'm a man, then tries to insult me by claiming I'm really well hung. He didn't think that though, now did he? Come on "Gordon", get really mean, tell me I'm rich and good looking as well.
Rose, why are you obsessed with thinking someone is always following you? You've managed to get obsessions in your head. You're delusional. You really do need help. Get it.
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Stafford, VA

#10 May 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Seems like almost all of the really rabid homophobia comes from men and is aimed at gay men. So, I will focus on that hatred.
It seems to me, a man who found sex between two men disgusting would just not think about it, and feel glad he has that much less competition for the women. But homophobic men seem to think about gay sex more than gay men do. Why is that?
Here are my theories:
1. The homophobe can't deal with his own same sex attractions, and just protests too much.
2. The homophobe confuses his desire for anal stimulation with a desire to have sex with men.
You're one sick obsessed gay man. Get help.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#11 May 5, 2014
Xstain Mullah Franchisee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one sick obsessed gay man. Get help.
For those who don't know, "Xstain Mullah Franchisee" is an idiot who is obsessed with me and follows me from forum to forum changing names and proxy servers, sometimes several times an hour. But he doesn't change what he posts. And he never posts on the actual topic, just me. He clams I'm a gay man, then often tries to insult me by claiming I'm really well hung. He didn't think that though, now did he? Come on "Gordon", I mean "Xstain Mullah Franchisee", get really mean, tell me I'm rich and good looking as well.
Well, at least he's good for a laugh.
Harv

San Francisco, CA

#12 May 5, 2014
Jeez dude can't you come up with some new material? Don't you ever bore yourself repeating the same crap over and over again?
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Stafford, VA

#13 May 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>For those who don't know, "Xstain Mullah Franchisee" is an idiot who is obsessed with me and follows me from forum to forum changing names and proxy servers, sometimes several times an hour. But he doesn't change what he posts. And he never posts on the actual topic, just me. He clams I'm a gay man, then often tries to insult me by claiming I'm really well hung. He didn't think that though, now did he? Come on "Gordon", I mean "Xstain Mullah Franchisee", get really mean, tell me I'm rich and good looking as well.
Well, at least he's good for a laugh.
You cretin pos, you're one sick Queer, and yes, I said Queer, because you're as queer as they come. They talk about homosexuals having a mental illness, well they hit the nail right on the head with you. I would say get help, but you're well beyond that point.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#14 May 5, 2014
Xstain Mullah Franchisee wrote:
<quoted text>
You cretin pos, you're one sick Queer, and yes, I said Queer, because you're as queer as they come. They talk about homosexuals having a mental illness, well they hit the nail right on the head with you. I would say get help, but you're well beyond that point.
Jeez dude can't you come up with some new material? Don't you ever bore yourself repeating the same crap over and over again?
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Stafford, VA

#15 May 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez dude can't you come up with some new material? Don't you ever bore yourself repeating the same crap over and over again?
Jeez dude, do you really hear yourself? Have someone read your post to you, just maybe you can comprehend why people laugh at you and realize your crazy. You're more than a pos, you're a very sick pos.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#16 May 5, 2014
Xstain Mullah Franchisee wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez dude, do you really hear yourself? Have someone read your post to you, just maybe you can comprehend why people laugh at you and realize your crazy. You're more than a pos, you're a very sick pos.
I'm not a dude, you moron.
Now, unless you have any evidence I am, STFU, grab your raisin size nuts, and go away.
LOLSER!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#18 May 5, 2014
What causes homophobia / DEMOCRATS ! All Evil flows from Democrats and their worship of their "Socialist Heroes" such as Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Jimmy Carter, & The Obamaniac.

They are Evil. PURE EVIL.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#19 May 5, 2014
Darrin wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is your d!ck again? 14 inches?
Try this site:
http://rentboy.com

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 May 5, 2014
Darrin1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is your d!ck again? 14 inches?
Wow. take your interest to a hook-up site. You so called Texas guys always like things big. Then again, Darrin1, we all know you aren't from Texas. But we all know you are fixated on big, hard, dicks, no matter how many names/locations from which you claim to post.
Jasper

United States

#21 May 5, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. take your interest to a hook-up site. You so called Texas guys always like things big. Then again, Darrin1, we all know you aren't from Texas. But we all know you are fixated on big, hard, dicks, no matter how many names/locations from which you claim to post.
Hows the diet going ? Down to 5 ex large pizzas a day good for you oh oh and a bucket of chicken from Chick-fla- la daily not to mention gallon of rocky road ice cream for desert after every meal including breakfast.'oink'
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Stafford, VA

#22 May 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a dude, you moron.
Now, unless you have any evidence I am, STFU, grab your raisin size nuts, and go away.
LOLSER!
You are a gay dude. Except it. Maybe you'll be a lesbian in your next life. Now get help you cretin pos.
Brock

Portland, OR

#24 May 6, 2014
Is it true that NoHo has a big d!ck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min cpeter1313 3,145
Religious freedom bill coming to Indiana 4 min cancer suxs 15
The Sunday NE Jade Thread 5 min Norton 3
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 7 min Devin 2,735
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Reverend Alan 6,145
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 min Devin 68,617
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 min hal 27,059
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 14 min cancer suxs 5,314
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 24 min WasteWater 45
Prison Sex, Nude Selfies, Science, and Scandals... 15 hr Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web