My embarrassing lesbian dating after ...

My embarrassing lesbian dating after coming out...

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Since: Feb 08

Chengdu, China

#1 Feb 2, 2008
This should be a private issue. But please read it and don't take it as a crazy girl's random shouting.

Well, I am a tomboy, my appearance and my characteristics. I did not find it anything wrong when I was a child. I often teased other girls and was happy to make them cry. I don't decide to list all my evil doing here. But the fact is nobody took me as a girl, including my parents. I never felt ashamed though no girls would like to approach to me. And I could ignore it when being laughed at in lady's toilet!

In my middle school, other girls grew up (Me, too). They looked so pretty in those nice dresses. I, of course, had no interests at all. One day, several girls were talking about something and I had to fetch my textbook from where they were whispering. "Go away, you lousy guy!" One of the girls cried out. The rest of them laughed aloud. That was the first time I felt that I was different. Lousy GUY?

However, that didn't mean that I began to hate girls. On the contrary, I began to notice every girl around me. Their long hair, their thin waist, their makeup. And then God played a joke on me at my 14. I thought I fell in love with a girl. I don't want to describe how pretty she is but you can imagine. You see, I was always a brave "guy" though lousy and I never thought about what would happen to a "teen lesbian"! I expressed my love to that girl. That was the moment I came out, I guessed. She was scared, of course. And the next day, all my classmates knew that a "lousy guy" fell in love with a pretty girl. And I was labeled lesbian from then on. Young students also knew it. Yes, lesbian.

The second girl appeared at my 19. I saw her in a bookstore. I bought a book in order to know her. She handed the book to me, saying "Sir, your book" I said nothing. Then, she was really taken aback when she found me in the lady's toilet. "You look cool" She said to me. She was not scared, anyway. I felt that my life was turning bright. From then on, I often went to her bookstore and helped her with everything.(The store owner was her granduncle) Rumors, naturally, rumors among other employees and even clients spread everywhere. "Keep a distance with her" Her granduncle threatened me, "You know her family background?" I was always a brave "guy", you see, and I asked her how she thought about it. "I feel proud of having such a cool friend like you" She said with the sweeties smile. I was defeated.

The third girl even called the police when I told her I needed her so much. That was the biggest awkwardness which was also extremely ridiculous! Then, I attempted to join some gay club which I believe were my own community. Girls seemed to like me and exclaimed that I was so cool. But what I experienced was not what I expected. I didn't find the one who was really serious about long-term relationship.

Then, I joined an online dating community. I was not disappointed with myself but I still described me as a "lousy butch" with all my embarrassing dating experiences in my profile at Lesmingle.com . Well, it's a lesbian dating site. I think it's OK to mention the site name coz I am anonymous there. It gave me new hope coz I found a lot of lesbians and bisexual girls in my country and even near my area (USA).(But now I am out of USA, I have to say). You see, I boggled to throw myself to Internet to meet anyone. And that's why I am here to tell this stupid story about myself. I need some helpful advice to end my embarrassing dating, not only online dating, but also future dating in real life. Thanks!(Don't tell me I come to the wrong place, please!)

PS: I have to say some words about myself. Yes, I look like a man and have a quick temper. But I am considered as a smart and talented person, believe me.
miss secrest

UAE

#2 Feb 8, 2008
hmmm I feel touched with your story ... many girls have been like that.. but looking like a guy is different ..I sometimes feel I am different from the girls because they shy alot ^^" .. but that doesn't mean I am man .. it is just my charachter ..:) hope you will find the solution .. your right .. girls are cute >__>.. thats problem.. anyway, I am interested in your story.. please tell me about your last news ..=)
Laila

Jacksonville, FL

#4 May 18, 2009
Ummmm....ok? wow. if you really like the girl then u should tell her. tell them how u feel. im not a lesbian but i dont have a prob with them. my sis just became one....FUNNY STORY: my lil sis is only 14 and she was having a sleepover with her bff and my mom told me to check on them at like 2 am cause they were making lots of noise. i opened the door and they were fukin on the floor! i laffed cause they were bare naked and then the threw stuffed animals at me. hilarious. lollollol!
monster

China

#5 Oct 29, 2009
Its an advert!
alma

Ratchaburi, Thailand

#7 Mar 2, 2012
Hy,
go to lesbiandating123.com and meet some nice girls :)
Ana

Belgrade, Serbia

#10 Apr 20, 2012
Don't even register all the haters and go on with your life - it's only going to be better for you. Start is always the hardest. If you don't have a social circle that accepts you find new interesting people on some dating sites. I am in a similar situation and I use Lesbian asian dating - http://www.lesbianasiandating.com/ . Keep up and live your life the way you want.
katie calhoun

UK

#13 Jan 19, 2015
Ring me
Lesbian in northern ireland
Pearl

Reading, UK

#14 Apr 23, 2015
Call me lesbian from reading England UK love it call me for meets 07468 561647

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Gay cake' appeal decided 3 min Nasty Boi 30
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 8 min Frankie Rizzo 1,966
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min Bjg C 22,360
News Scottish Secretary tells of concerns of homopho... 12 min TomInElPaso 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Frankie Rizzo 42,810
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 19 min June VanDerMark 12,270
News Anti-gay Gambian president loses re-election bid 38 min Rainbow Kid 1
More from around the web