San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus Celebrates Prop. 8's Death With Lesbian Couple Who Killed It

Jul 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Advocate

The San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus offered a special wedding gift to Kris Perry and Sandy Stier, the first legally married same-sex couple in the state after California's Proposition 8 was ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case bearing their names.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

DNF

“A seat at the family table”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Doyle wrote:
What do they sing naked?
Doyle you are fantasizing about a large group of naked men singing to two clothed lesbians and you want us to believe you're "straight"?

Not many of the straight guys I know would think about something like that.

LMAO!

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Here in Florida the main gay rights groups are looking for gay and lesbian couples to join a lawsuit on this issue as well.

I'm a bit offended by that because I am not currently in a relationship. Marriage is not an issue just for couples. Marriage bans affect single people as well as couples.

If I had the financial resources I'd sue Florida myself in Federal Court for violating my rights under Article 4 (The F.F. & C.C.), Article 6 (The supremacy clause), Amendment 1 (Religious freedom), Amendment 9 (Non enumerated Rights guaranteed retained by the people) as well as the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.

After all the words say "ALL CITIZENS" not "just the ones we like" or "only heterosexual citizens".

I just can't understand how people can have so much trouble comprehending what the word "ALL" means! Or that one plus one equals two and not 3 or more (the polygamy misconception of what EQUAL PROTECTION under the law means in relation to marriage equality).
Clarence

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
Here in Florida the main gay rights groups are looking for gay and lesbian couples to join a lawsuit on this issue as well.
I'm a bit offended by that because I am not currently in a relationship. Marriage is not an issue just for couples. Marriage bans affect single people as well as couples.
If I had the financial resources I'd sue Florida myself in Federal Court for violating my rights under Article 4 (The F.F. & C.C.), Article 6 (The supremacy clause), Amendment 1 (Religious freedom), Amendment 9 (Non enumerated Rights guaranteed retained by the people) as well as the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.
After all the words say "ALL CITIZENS" not "just the ones we like" or "only heterosexual citizens".
I just can't understand how people can have so much trouble comprehending what the word "ALL" means! Or that one plus one equals two and not 3 or more (the polygamy misconception of what EQUAL PROTECTION under the law means in relation to marriage equality).
Actually, queers are sub-human so they don't really count in the "All" you refer two!!!

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>(idiotic crap from post #5
My DNA says I'm human. My birth certificate shows I'm a citizen.

As I said, it does NOT say "just the folkks we approve of" in those Constitutional Amendments and sections.

It says "ALL"

Pretty sure if the ORIGINAL INTENT was something besides "ALL" they'd have said so.

You have my sympathy for being such a twit!

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

And what does the rainbow flag have to do with this topic anyway? It wasn't in the story anywhere.

Since: Jul 13

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, queers are sub-human so they don't really count in the "All" you refer two!!!
Excuse me? I am a human being and deserve not one less right that you have. Oh, and that's GAY to you. Good As. You.

I bet you're one of these creeps who would LOVE to imprison or eradicate us. Not. Gonna. Happen.
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

If they need one to sing soprano, they tune him up by twisting one of his balls.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Chrobry wrote:
If they need one to sing soprano, they tune him up by twisting one of his balls.
You should read Anne Rice's book "Cry to Heaven"; about a very peculiar practice in eighteenth-century Italy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••