Bill O'Reilly Longs To Continue Anti-...

Bill O'Reilly Longs To Continue Anti-Gay Marriage Discrimination

There are 2 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Bill O'Reilly Longs To Continue Anti-Gay Marriage Discrimination. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Bill O'Reilly wants the states to decide 'the marriage issue' instead of, well, the Constitution of the United States of America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2013
This is news? Snore.

Bill O'Reilly continuing to be contentious on the subject of same sex marriage is about as surprising as the Sun rising in the East and not the South.

Wake me up when some real news is reported.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Bill O"Reilly needs to read his Bible and stop being a busybody in the lives of gay people:

1 Peter 4:15 KJV, "But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters."

Harassing gay people is as bad as murder, stealing and other forms of evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay sex - disgusts Allah and causes earthquakes... 3 min NE Jade 4
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 38 min River Tam 11,856
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 46 min little lamb 2,085
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min Pietro Armando 36,242
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 51 min An NFL Fan 995
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) 54 min al3ab 51
News Lawmakers forming committee to study LGBT rights 1 hr Gremlin 6
News Gay student disciplined for wearing pro-LGBT sh... 3 hr Jonah1 12
More from around the web