Judge Dismisses Gay Couple's Sex Toy ...

Judge Dismisses Gay Couple's Sex Toy Lawsuit Against Continental Airlines

There are 5 comments on the Gay.com story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Judge Dismisses Gay Couple's Sex Toy Lawsuit Against Continental Airlines. In it, Gay.com reports that:

They're the gay couple who found their double-headed jelly dildo slopped in grease and taped to their bag in the baggage claim after a Contintental Airlines flight from Costa Rica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gay.com.

Leo

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Queers are always trying to sue Normal & Decent people, they're two lazy to go out and work for their money. Glad this case was thrown out of court!!!
I Smell A Rat

El Segundo, CA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Of course it was staged. Today, all gays want their 15 minutes of fame as a gay action hero, or as a victim garnering support for the gays, or they're looking for a payday.

Yet the CIA recently began recruiting gays to administer our national secrets.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 4, 2012
That's so funny how I began to read each comment and mentally batted it aside, going to the next, and concluding that there is no commentary of the slightest value on this particular article.

*shrug* It is what it is.
Better than most

Pensacola, FL

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Just so you hipocrits know, the gay community contributes and attributes to most of the economic growth of this country. We are better educated, grammatically correct, and have higher standards than any of you overweight, pig f'n, rednecks. Depending on what you can afford, chances are your clothes were designed by a gay man. Careful, it might turn you, though I am sure you will have no worries of getting hit on by one, as I'm sure not even the opposite sex has any interest in you either.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 4, 2012
It would appear that the baggage crew wanted to try it out before shipping it.

I always suspected that the mechanics and baggage handlers had a thing going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 5 min Lilrabbitfoofooo 220,254
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Reverend Alan 24,048
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 11 min Humungus 68,587
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 12 min Frankie Rizzo 8,068
News Oregon issues final order in gay wedding cake case 15 min Sneaky Pete 8
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 17 min WasteWater 747
News CO lawmaker: Gay Scout leaders will molest kids 17 min Rainbow Kid 3
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 50 min EdmondWA 1,640
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 10 hr Wondering 1,159
More from around the web