which way
Ge Smith

Portland, ME

#1 Nov 26, 2012
why should it really make a diference wh I sleep with and whom I want to have sex with, I I want to have sex with men all of the time then it is ok,
I love having sex with men women too,
religion gets in the way,
why did jesus hand around with men all of the time,?
where is the woman?

I think I will just go over and have oral sex with my boyfriend, he loves it when I do it to him
Waldo

Austin, TX

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Ge Smith wrote:
why should it really make a diference wh I sleep with and whom I want to have sex with, I I want to have sex with men all of the time then it is ok,
I love having sex with men women too,
religion gets in the way,
why did jesus hand around with men all of the time,?
where is the woman?
I think I will just go over and have oral sex with my boyfriend, he loves it when I do it to him
You sound like the typical stupid queer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewboy Jade's Kosher Pig Peckers 40 min Jewboy Jade 1
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 1 hr Reddiaperdoperbaby1 365
News Arlington Receives "All-Star" Rating for LGBTQ ... 1 hr Marcavage s Trick 22
News Unhinged pastor tells "gay world" to "go to a M... 1 hr Marcavage s Trick 6
News Same-sex parents navigate ups and downs of maki... 1 hr Marcavage s Trick 5
News Indonesia court rejects bid to outlaw extramari... 1 hr Europhobia V 3
News a CDC ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender?' Experts... 1 hr Red Crosse 1
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 2 hr Ralph 146
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr positronium 15,001
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 hr June VanDerMark 58,465
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) Fri GodSmacked 26,930
More from around the web