Chuck Norris- If Obama Reelected, 1000 Years Of Darkness Shall Fall

Sep 4, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 444

Welcome to Celebrities Acting Like Idiots, Round 1. In this corner, we have Chuck Norris who has decided that, apparently, President Barack Obama must be the anti-Christ. Norris warns in a two-minute video posted on his YouTube channel that the nation is headed for "1,000 years of darkness" should Obama become President again.

Full Story

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#48 Sep 4, 2012
At least he was taking to a chair.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#49 Sep 4, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>hey maybe i can get a job in the kitchen in a resturant neer you
No, girl. She's a giant black hole of need. She could suck the sunshine off a rainbow. She'll get what's coming to her. No need to contaminate yourself. Besides, I don't want her stupid to rub off on you.

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#50 Sep 4, 2012
Unmask wasn't taking to...
ELH

Portland, OR

#51 Sep 4, 2012
chuck who????? Oh ya that old azz actor from like the 70's..... Don't worry chuck you might not even live long enough to see those first 4 years
That's the guy! Now all I have to do is figure out why I am supposed to give a shit what the old fart thinks....

I see all the "straight" old codgers who lurk on the Gay/Lesbian threads are pretty worked up...hope none of them drop dead from the excitement. That would be so SAD.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#52 Sep 4, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think that if he doesn't change things for the better, then there is NO HOPE AT ALL FOR AMERICA. That is not to say no hope at all for people because God is in control. It will mean that God has turned hiss back on this country and it will decline rapidly.
Sorry, but God ISN'T running this Country.....and if you believe He is.....it's no wonder that only the Christian fundies are facing His wrath!!!
DontRenege2012

Carmel, IN

#53 Sep 4, 2012
The fact remains that a reelected marxist king obamanation would still have the House under Republican control and maybe the Senate too which will naturally fight the marxist king obamanation's radical leftist agenda at every turn. At the same time our marxist king obamanation has shown that he won't try to work with Congress to pass legislation but rather try to circumvent Congress and the Constitution with his eagerness toward issuing endless illegal executive orders to pursue his radical leftist agenda to ruin America. We're talking about 4 years of gridlock and maybe even some armed conflict.

Avoid this total shutdown of the federal government for 4 years by flushing the marxist king turd obamanation in Nov.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#54 Sep 4, 2012
DontRenege2012 wrote:
The fact remains that a reelected marxist king obamanation would still have the House under Republican control and maybe the Senate too which will naturally fight the marxist king obamanation's radical leftist agenda at every turn. At the same time our marxist king obamanation has shown that he won't try to work with Congress to pass legislation but rather try to circumvent Congress and the Constitution with his eagerness toward issuing endless illegal executive orders to pursue his radical leftist agenda to ruin America. We're talking about 4 years of gridlock and maybe even some armed conflict.
Avoid this total shutdown of the federal government for 4 years by flushing the marxist king turd obamanation in Nov.
My, you think the people are going to reelect Republicans, who stated in 2010 that they would get the economy back on track, create jobs and show the American People that they could fix things......instead in every state they took control over the ONLY thing they did was attack social issues like Gays and Lesbians because THEY WERE CLUELESS about how to fix anything......so, it was easier to deflect on issue that weren't important in order not to be held accountable for the job they weren't doing........personally, I don't think they gain in the Senate and they might even lose control in the House!!!!
Is There Anyone Downrange

El Segundo, CA

#55 Sep 4, 2012
DontRenege2012 wrote:
Ominous dark clouds cover America.
Guns and ammo are flying off the shelves.

El Segundo, CA

#58 Sep 4, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
My, you think the people are going to reelect Republicans, who stated in 2010 that they would get the economy back on track, create jobs and show the American People that they could fix things......instead in every state they took control over the ONLY thing they did was attack social issues like Gays and Lesbians because THEY WERE CLUELESS about how to fix anything......so, it was easier to deflect on issue that weren't important in order not to be held accountable for the job they weren't doing........personally, I don't think they gain in the Senate and they might even lose control in the House!!!!
I see what you are saying. Homosexual marriage is the least of America's worries at this time.

El Segundo, CA

#61 Sep 4, 2012
<quoted text>hey maybe i can get a job in the kitchen in a resturant neer you
I'm trying to think of what kind of kitchen job could be done on one's back?
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#62 Sep 4, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
I guess Chuck Norris has NEVER heard of the saying, "Better to keep one's mouth shut and appear smart, then to open it and remove ALL DOUBT!!!
I mean really folks.....STUPIDITY SHOULD HURT!!!
You oughta know..........
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#63 Sep 4, 2012
Is There Anyone Downrange wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to think of what kind of kitchen job could be done on one's back?
.....or on one's knees. Of course, this a queer forum!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#64 Sep 4, 2012
The Rogue wrote:
<quoted text>
.....or on one's knees. Of course, this a queer forum!
You should know about being on one's knees......lol!!!

St. Croix valley

#65 Sep 4, 2012
Isn't Norris the bad infomercial guy for treadmills or some rowing machine? Why does anyone care what he says?
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#66 Sep 4, 2012
The United States could soon become a large-scale Spain or Greece, teetering on the edge of financial ruin.

That’s according to Donald Trump, who painted a very ugly picture of where this country is headed under its current leadership. Trump made the comments during a recent appearance on Fox News’“On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

According to Trump, the United States is no longer a rich country.“When you’re not rich, you have to go out and borrow money. We’re borrowing from the Chinese and others. We’re up to $16 trillion in debt.”

It’s clear that Trump holds President Barack Obama responsible for the ballooning debt. Trump stated that the way Obama is running the country is “stupid.”

He goes on to point out that the downgrade of U.S. debt is inevitable.

“We are going up to $16 trillion [in debt] very soon, and it’s going to be a lot higher than that before he gets finished. When you have [debt] in the $21-$22 trillion, you are talking about a downgrade no matter how you cut it.”

Ballooning debt and a credit downgrade aren’t Trump’s only worries for this country. He says that the official unemployment rate of 8.2 percent “isn’t a real number” and that the real figure is closer to 15 percent to 16 percent. He even mentioned that some believe the unemployment rate to be as high as 21 percent.

“Right now, frankly, the country isn’t doing well,” Trump added,“Recession may be a nice word.”

While 15 percent to 16 percent unemployment, a looming credit downgrade, and ballooning debt are a bleak outlook for the United States, they are hardly as alarming as the scenario laid out by another economist.

Without earning celebrity status or having his own television show, Robert Wiedemer did something else that grabbed headlines across the country: He accurately predicted the economic collapse that almost sank the United States.

In 2006, Wiedemer and a team of economists foresaw the coming collapse of the U.S. housing market, equity markets, private debt, and consumer spending, and published their findings in the book America’s Bubble Economy.

Editor’s Note: See the disturbing interview with Wiedemer.

But Wiedemer’s outlook for the U.S. economy today makes Trump’s observations seem almost optimistic.

Where Trump sees ballooning debt and a credit downgrade, Wiedemer sees much more widespread economic destruction.

In a recent interview for his newest book Aftershock, Wiedemer says,“The data is clear, 50% unemployment, a 90% stock market drop, and 100% annual inflation ... starting in 2012.”

When the host questioned such wild claims, Wiedemer unapologetically displayed shocking charts backing up his allegations, and then ended his argument with,“You see, the medicine will become the poison.”

The interview has become a wake-up call for those unprepared (or unwilling) to acknowledge an ugly truth: The country’s financial “rescue” devised in Washington has failed miserably.
Hello My Fellow Americans!!!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#67 Sep 4, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:

In 2006.
Who was President in 2006? I believe it was Bush, right?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#69 Sep 5, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never under estimate the republicans. It is rather easy to get ill informed people to vote against their own interest.

A sizable percentage of the population does not watch the news whether local news, liberal or conservative networks.

Their information comes from ads they see during sports events, "reality" tv ,sitcoms,etc and the GOP is fantastic at talking points based on lies and "half-truths".

I am a registered Independent and during the last 2 weeks have been getting a different anti-Obama ads in my snail mail on a daily basis .
Each one is at best a "half-truth" if not a total lie and this stuff works for the ill informed. The republicans are counting on this.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#70 Sep 5, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
The United States could soon become a large-scale Spain or Greece, teetering on the edge of financial ruin.
That’s according to Donald Trump, who painted a very ugly picture of where this country is headed under its current leadership. Trump made the comments during a recent appearance on Fox News’“On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”
According to Trump, the United States is no longer a rich country.“When you’re not rich, you have to go out and borrow money. We’re borrowing from the Chinese and others. We’re up to $16 trillion in debt.”
It’s clear that Trump holds President Barack Obama responsible for the ballooning debt. Trump stated that the way Obama is running the country is “stupid.”
He goes on to point out that the downgrade of U.S. debt is inevitable.
“We are going up to $16 trillion [in debt] very soon, and it’s going to be a lot higher than that before he gets finished. When you have [debt] in the $21-$22 trillion, you are talking about a downgrade no matter how you cut it.”
Ballooning debt and a credit downgrade aren’t Trump’s only worries for this country. He says that the official unemployment rate of 8.2 percent “isn’t a real number” and that the real figure is closer to 15 percent to 16 percent. He even mentioned that some believe the unemployment rate to be as high as 21 percent.
“Right now, frankly, the country isn’t doing well,” Trump added,“Recession may be a nice word.”
While 15 percent to 16 percent unemployment, a looming credit downgrade, and ballooning debt are a bleak outlook for the United States, they are hardly as alarming as the scenario laid out by another economist.
Without earning celebrity status or having his own television show, Robert Wiedemer did something else that grabbed headlines across the country: He accurately predicted the economic collapse that almost sank the United States.
In 2006, Wiedemer and a team of economists foresaw the coming collapse of the U.S. housing market, equity markets, private debt, and consumer spending, and published their findings in the book America’s Bubble Economy.
Editor’s Note: See the disturbing interview with Wiedemer.
But Wiedemer’s outlook for the U.S. economy today makes Trump’s observations seem almost optimistic.
Where Trump sees ballooning debt and a credit downgrade, Wiedemer sees much more widespread economic destruction.
In a recent interview for his newest book Aftershock, Wiedemer says,“The data is clear, 50% unemployment, a 90% stock market drop, and 100% annual inflation ... starting in 2012.”
When the host questioned such wild claims, Wiedemer unapologetically displayed shocking charts backing up his allegations, and then ended his argument with,“You see, the medicine will become the poison.”
The interview has become a wake-up call for those unprepared (or unwilling) to acknowledge an ugly truth: The country’s financial “rescue” devised in Washington has failed miserably.
Hello My Fellow Americans!!!!!
The truth is that there is not a single country which is the power house which it was decade or more ago .

As far as USA is concerned , what exactly does Romney plan to do to rectify this?

I have not seen republican congress do a thing other than go after women close to 24/7.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#71 Sep 5, 2012
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Never under estimate the republicans. It is rather easy to get ill informed people to vote against their own interest.
A sizable percentage of the population does not watch the news whether local news, liberal or conservative networks.
Their information comes from ads they see during sports events, "reality" tv ,sitcoms,etc and the GOP is fantastic at talking points based on lies and "half-truths".
I am a registered Independent and during the last 2 weeks have been getting a different anti-Obama ads in my snail mail on a daily basis .
Each one is at best a "half-truth" if not a total lie and this stuff works for the ill informed. The republicans are counting on this.
Boy, ain't that the truth........and some of these very folks have forgotten what Bush did in the 8 years he was President.......hopefully, that doesn't happen.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#72 Sep 5, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
You think? Unemployment was 2.7% in 1942. I'm down with that.
WWII ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 6 min Reverend Alan 4,969
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 38 min Estelle 219,616
Gay Christians choosing celibacy emerge from th... 59 min Dog Man 66
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 1 hr TerryE 15
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 1 hr Switches 20
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 5,420
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Selecia Jones- JA... 26,659
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr cpeter1313 2,818
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 8 hr Your blood we hope 21
More from around the web