Chuck Norris- If Obama Reelected, 100...

Chuck Norris- If Obama Reelected, 1000 Years Of Darkness Shall Fall

There are 444 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Chuck Norris- If Obama Reelected, 1000 Years Of Darkness Shall Fall. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Welcome to Celebrities Acting Like Idiots, Round 1. In this corner, we have Chuck Norris who has decided that, apparently, President Barack Obama must be the anti-Christ. Norris warns in a two-minute video posted on his YouTube channel that the nation is headed for "1,000 years of darkness" should Obama become President again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#542 Oct 18, 2012
Corporal Punishment Troll wrote:
Really? Well, that was a long time ago, eh?<quoted text>
I heard that it was Ol' Chuck got the nod from the Big Guy that trained Bruce to use the "Silent Palm" technique that ultimately led to Bruce's untimely demise.
You may report for chastising.
um... no mention of chuckles being connected with his death.

This is what official records have to say on it.
"On July 20, 1973, Lee was in Hong Kong, due to have dinner with former James Bond star George Lazenby, with whom he intended to make a film. According to Lee's wife Linda, Lee met producer Raymond Chow at 2 p.m. at home to discuss the making of the movie Game of Death. They worked until 4 p.m. and then drove together to the home of Lee's colleague Betty Ting Pei, a Taiwanese actress who was to have a leading role in the film. The three went over the script at her home, and then Chow left to attend a dinner meeting.

A short time later, Lee complained of a headache, and Ting Pei gave him an analgesic. At around 7:30 p.m., he laid down for a nap. After Lee did not turn up for dinner, Chow came to the apartment but could not wake Lee up. A doctor was summoned, who spent ten minutes attempting to revive him before sending him by ambulance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital. However, Lee was dead by the time he reached the hospital. There was no visible external injury; however, his brain had swollen considerably, from 1,400 to 1,575 grams (a 13% increase). Lee was thirty-two years old. On October 15, 2005, Chow stated in an interview that Lee was allergic to Equagesic. When the doctors announced Bruce Lee's death officially, it was coined as "Death by Misadventure."

Another theory is that he died from an allergic reaction to marijuana, which he was consuming at the time in hashish form.[20]. This is controversial, but it is confirmed that the coroner did find traces of the substance during his autopsy.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#544 Oct 18, 2012
I love hashish. Knocks your socks off every time.
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
um... no mention of chuckles being connected with his death.
This is what official records have to say on it.
"On July 20, 1973, Lee was in Hong Kong, due to have dinner with former James Bond star George Lazenby, with whom he intended to make a film. According to Lee's wife Linda, Lee met producer Raymond Chow at 2 p.m. at home to discuss the making of the movie Game of Death. They worked until 4 p.m. and then drove together to the home of Lee's colleague Betty Ting Pei, a Taiwanese actress who was to have a leading role in the film. The three went over the script at her home, and then Chow left to attend a dinner meeting.
A short time later, Lee complained of a headache, and Ting Pei gave him an analgesic. At around 7:30 p.m., he laid down for a nap. After Lee did not turn up for dinner, Chow came to the apartment but could not wake Lee up. A doctor was summoned, who spent ten minutes attempting to revive him before sending him by ambulance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital. However, Lee was dead by the time he reached the hospital. There was no visible external injury; however, his brain had swollen considerably, from 1,400 to 1,575 grams (a 13% increase). Lee was thirty-two years old. On October 15, 2005, Chow stated in an interview that Lee was allergic to Equagesic. When the doctors announced Bruce Lee's death officially, it was coined as "Death by Misadventure."
Another theory is that he died from an allergic reaction to marijuana, which he was consuming at the time in hashish form.[20]. This is controversial, but it is confirmed that the coroner did find traces of the substance during his autopsy.

Location hidden

#549 Oct 19, 2012
TooManyQueers wrote:
<quoted text>
You do HOMO.
what always amazes me is how so many gays seem to believe that calling someone else a 'queer', whether they are or not, is a terrible insult. are you really that ashamed of yourself?

Location hidden

#550 Oct 19, 2012
Cunning Stunts wrote:
Ha! An allergic reaction to hash? Fatal?
I have to call bullshit. No none instances of this in over 10,000 years of documented use.
i understand what you're saying, but that was just one theory. he was also said to have had an allergy to the analgesic that they had given to him. i find that more likely. my wife has an allergy to ibuprofen (advil and such) which causes her throat to swell closed rendering her unable to breathe. i would imagine that if it happened while she was asleep it might prove fatal.

one way or another, chuckles name was never mentioned in the issue.

another fact is that in the one actual match where lee met norris he broke chucky's knee and his right hand. ouch!

Location hidden

#551 Oct 19, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
among other things.

Location hidden

#552 Oct 19, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
try some of that opiated stuff that comes from turkey. you can get it in montreal. it'll make your eyes stare out your ears.

Location hidden

#553 Oct 19, 2012
Cunning Stunts wrote:
I have to call bullshit. No none instances of this in over 10,000 years of documented use.
and you've been around for 10000 years to know this, right? hmmm.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#554 Oct 19, 2012
Cunning Stunts wrote:
You have documents 10,000 years old? Dude! Those are worth a fortune.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#556 Oct 19, 2012
Chuck Norris need not worry because the tide has turned and thankfully this nightmare is about to be voted out.

Romney now knows it as do our allies and we are all feeling a sense of well being.

Romney must fix the mess which Obama has caused and unlike Obama he has real plans.

"Mitt Romney Transition Team Quietly Developing Plan For Fiscal Cliff"

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney's transition team is quietly talking with government officials and Capitol Hill to develop a plan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/mitt...

El Paso, TX

#557 Oct 19, 2012
My first time was in a club in the casbah at Tangier.
<quoted text>
try some of that opiated stuff that comes from turkey. you can get it in montreal. it'll make your eyes stare out your ears.

El Paso, TX

#558 Oct 19, 2012
He can plan till the cows come home but the electoral college figures has his back to the wall and there's no way out for him, none.

Besides, why would his transition team need to meet with anyone, they've already been through this when they carried Bushie to Pennsylvania Avenue. They're the ones pulling the strings of the Romney campaign.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Chuck Norris need not worry because the tide has turned and thankfully this nightmare is about to be voted out.
Romney now knows it as do our allies and we are all feeling a sense of well being.
Romney must fix the mess which Obama has caused and unlike Obama he has real plans.
WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney's transition team is quietly talking with government officials and Capitol Hill to develop a plan.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#559 Oct 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Your boy is gonna lose.

Keep whining bitch.

Location hidden

#561 Oct 19, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
My first time was in a club in the casbah at Tangier.
<quoted text>
kickass place. do you remember the club, or is that even possible?

Location hidden

#562 Oct 19, 2012
derp spoken here wrote:
Punky Brewster steams my shorts.
geez... that sounds painful!
ANSWER TO zack wallis

New York, NY

#564 Oct 20, 2012
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure if he, his agent, or his accountant will be all that concerned with your lack of approval. I'm not sure you're his demographic anyway.
I think you'd have to be in a nursing home to even know who he is

El Paso, TX

#565 Oct 20, 2012
No, a buddy and I were with a Morrocan guy. We're sitting there smokin and the local gendarme walk in. We tossed our cig out. The window but. They just ignored us. They were after the locals in western clothes. Reached in their pockets, pulled out their pipes, broke the bouls from the stems and reached back in their. Jackets and took their wallets and left.

After some money gathering efforts they handed the bar boy dancer a fistful of cash, the boy headed out and shortly came back with the wallets.

We were blown away, lol.
<quoted text>
kickass place. do you remember the club, or is that even possible?

Location hidden

#567 Oct 20, 2012
derp spoken here wrote:
makes my shorts steamy?
takes the wrinkles out of my athletic equipment?

Location hidden

#570 Oct 20, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
No, a buddy and I were with a Morrocan guy. We're sitting there smokin and the local gendarme walk in. We tossed our cig out. The window but. They just ignored us. They were after the locals in western clothes. Reached in their pockets, pulled out their pipes, broke the bouls from the stems and reached back in their. Jackets and took their wallets and left.
After some money gathering efforts they handed the bar boy dancer a fistful of cash, the boy headed out and shortly came back with the wallets.
We were blown away, lol.
<quoted text>
i think it was when my brother, and cousin and i were sitting in some park in toulouse, france, maybe it was jardin pierre goudouli because i seem to remember spending a good bit of time passed out there, and we were sort of burned again. some of the local constabulary began walking toward us and my cousin grabbed everything we had lit and swallowed it all right then and there. well, none of us were quite with it before that, but he sort of melted right there on the spot. the cops tried to talk to us for a bit, but sort of gave it up as a bad job all round. my brother and i were sort of stuck on saying 'whew!' but the most coherent thing that they could get out of my cousin was something like that sounded a bit like uuuuung. i guess they figured that we were mostly harmless because they left us sitting there where they found us.

life's been good.

Location hidden

#571 Oct 20, 2012
Random Trash Talker wrote:
Chuck squeezes the contents of a dozen hamsters into his blender/juicer for his morning health tonic.
um... why? i know that arnold used to suck down two dozen raw eggs every morning for breakfast, but hamster shit? that's just nasty.

Location hidden

#572 Oct 20, 2012
derp spoken here wrote:
Ni-iiiiice!<quoted text>
;)
that's what a steam iron does, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Brian_G 15,987
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 1
News Gay Sex Ed: A Guide to Fun and Worry-Free Anal Sex (Nov '15) 3 hr Craig 4
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 72
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... 5 hr Skippy 4
News After gay couple's home is egged, a community r... 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 22
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... 6 hr Skippy 10
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 6 hr Skippy 23
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 hr June VanDerMark 11,314
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr lake bay boy 38,791
More from around the web