Chuck Norris- If Obama Reelected, 1000 Years Of Darkness Shall Fall

Sep 4, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Welcome to Celebrities Acting Like Idiots, Round 1. In this corner, we have Chuck Norris who has decided that, apparently, President Barack Obama must be the anti-Christ. Norris warns in a two-minute video posted on his YouTube channel that the nation is headed for "1,000 years of darkness" should Obama become President again.

Comments
221 - 240 of 444 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2012

Since: Feb 09

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not of itself.
A mollusc has sex. So does a tick.
On second thought- the animal kingdom forum is >>>>>>thataw ay, this isn't a trivia contest.
BS Detector

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts hitler......Sorry your not worth anymore time. I can tell your a nazi fascist GOP turd and dont get what fact and truth is...GO SHOOT YOURSELF AND SAVE THE WORLD THE PAIN YOU CAUSE..Stop acting like a nazi fascist traitor and I wont call you one....DUH..
Okay, so we both know you're just playing for the attention you apparently desperately crave. But just for giggles, I create jobs. I serve my country, my community, and my fellow man. So much for the "nazi fascist traitor" thing.

And you...?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
So my facts made you mad....SHUT UP PUNK./........NO MORE FOR THE RICH ONLY.....TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK AND BRING THE JOBS BACK FROM COMMIE CHINA AND CARTEL MEXICO WHERE ALL YOU GOP LOVE TO SEND OUR JOBS.....
May I suggest ...

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3281/3079877360...

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that for a fact. Obama has failed. I say we give Romney the chance to do better. If our unemployment goes back to 2.7%, then it will mean that the jobs have come home, that business has been de-regulated so that it can function again (that would be Romney's job), and innovation will again be rewarded. If those things don't happen, we're on our way to being a poor country. Those things will not happen under Obama. So, if Romney isn't elected, then Obama will take his place in history as the most destructive president ever.
wow! the combination of ignorance and paranoia can be really funny, can't it? i'd guess that either someone dropped a mento in your coke bottle at dinner tonight, or your roomie put one of those blue things in your water dish again to make it smell pretty for you? man, that shit'll kill you.
BS Detector

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest ...
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3281/3079877360...
You may indeed.
spud the gringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
High end bikes and execise equipment. That is what I sell. It has picked up some. People are starting to care about being in good shape and buying a good bike and ride it to work to save gas.
Then there's really no difference between you and Chuck Norris. You both push exercise equipment and believe Obama must be replaced for the survival of the country. Walker the Texas Ranger might make you an honorary deputy yet, little buddy.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Wild Eyed Pimp wrote:
Ha, pretty much, yeah- but do you really want islamic law & a REAL HARDCORE male-dominated society all up in your business, Pammy darling? At least the more progressive Jews & Christians are attempting to work with the fairer sex's new post-feminist paradigm.
<quoted text>
Santorum is all up in women's business, no birth control, rape is fine, no abortions. He's a control freak. I doubt that men will be able to control women at all since now a lot more women go to college and to law school than do men. We've had birth control pills for how many decades now? I doubt we are going to go back 50 years in time. And the more women get law degrees and other professional degrees, the less of them need to marry. I don't see that men will be able to control women, force them to be raped and force them to have ten babies so they can't ever work. First of all, no man can afford to pay for all these kids the want to force women to have. The Repubs are not much better than Sharia law given they want to turn the clock back 50-60 years. Not going to happen. Men are falling way behind women.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

TomInElPaso wrote:
Did you hear that stuff in Palins Florida Convention speech? She got a standing ovation for bringing it up didn't she?
<quoted text>
Sarah's youngest daughter would run this country better than you libs and Sarah has actual idea to keep us energy self reliant .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Miss Dumbass. I support freedom of speech, you know, the freedom you keep accusing me of trying to take away from you? But I guess YOU think it's ok to take it away from others just because they don't agree with you. Typical. You are so dumb you stand on a chair in an attempt to raise your IQ.
"I support freedom of speech"

No you do not as you dems want to silence anyone who dare think for themselves and not part of your leftist indoctrination.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no god. We are all godless.
And why do you say Democrats hate Jews!?
LOLSER.
But there is a God and the vast majority in this great country (whatever is left of it after Obama) disagree with you and come Nov the majority will throw out the anti-family, anti-Christian kenyan who you adore as if he was a God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah's youngest daughter would run this country better than you libs and Sarah has actual idea to keep us energy self reliant .
Here you go TominPaso

Sarah on oil and energy.

First and foremost, we must become energy independent.(Sep 2008)
Energy is inherently linked to security and prosperity.(Sep 2008)
Produce more of our own oil & gas, for national security.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a farce is your 1st sentence. The rest of your rant is pure horseshit.
Free Speech Under Attack from Left, Again
The left is at it again with their latest attack on free speech in their effort to overturn the
Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission ruling by the Supreme Court in 2010.
Today, Rep. Pelosi endorsed other Democrats in amending the Constitution to allow Congress
to regulate political speech by corporations.

http://www.redstate.com/checkmate2012/2012/04...
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"I support freedom of speech"
No you do not as you dems want to silence anyone who dare think for themselves and not part of your leftist indoctrination.
You know better than to repeat that LIE. We want you to speak up. Pointing out the fact that you are a liar isn't trying to silence you. Your posts are the best proof of your insanity.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is a God and the vast majority in this great country (whatever is left of it after Obama) disagree with you and come Nov the majority will throw out the anti-family, anti-Christian kenyan who you adore as if he was a God.
Your entire existence is based on nothing but wishful thinking. No wonder you're such a miserable fool.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Free Speech Under Attack from Left, Again
The left is at it again with their latest attack on free speech in their effort to overturn the
Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission ruling by the Supreme Court in 2010.
Today, Rep. Pelosi endorsed other Democrats in amending the Constitution to allow Congress
to regulate political speech by corporations.
http://www.redstate.com/checkmate2012/2012/04...
Wait.... you think big business BUYING the elections is a good thing?
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire existence is based on nothing but wishful thinking. No wonder you're such a miserable fool.
another gem Mona...

geez you are angry, what is wrong with your life that you come on here and attack everybody?

you are aren't here to pass on any knowledge that's for sure...

you are a sad bully...

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Get back to us when she's old enough to run. You won't be missed.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go TominPaso
Sarah on oil and energy.
First and foremost, we must become energy independent.(Sep 2008)
Energy is inherently linked to security and prosperity.(Sep 2008)
Produce more of our own oil & gas, for national security.
ahhahahahaha
ahhahahahaha

You call THAT a plan? ahahhahahaha You are SO retarded.

I have a plan for you to become rich:
1. buy this bridge I have for sale.
2. collect the tolls
3. Put the toll money in the bank

Voila!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
another gem Mona...
geez you are angry, what is wrong with your life that you come on here and attack everybody?
you are aren't here to pass on any knowledge that's for sure...
you are a sad bully...
Yes she is a sad bully who likes to call people liars even if they back up their post with links.

She is an angry dem but I have grown to understand why.

"Advice from an Angry Butch Lesbian"
http://www.michelle.koenig-schwartz.com/chron...

"Hey Lesbians. Why Are You So Angry?"
Now, again, it could be a “looks” thing. Lesbian women…Bad haircuts, no make up, thick legs, always wearing jeans, etc. Probably the biggest sin of the lesbian wardrobe is the flannel shirt.(Please do yourself a favor and burn all of them immediately, unless you are DJ Pat Pat…she rocks the look!)

http://stopannoyingme.wordpress.com/2008/11/0...
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>

1. buy this bridge I have for sale.
the one you live under troll?

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••