McAuliffe, Cuccinelli Spar Over Socia...

McAuliffe, Cuccinelli Spar Over Social Issues

There are 7 comments on the WHSV-TV Harrisonburg story from Oct 26, 2013, titled McAuliffe, Cuccinelli Spar Over Social Issues. In it, WHSV-TV Harrisonburg reports that:

Democrat Terry McAuliffe is casting Republican Ken Cuccinelli as an uncompromising social crusader and the GOP nominee for governor isn't disputing the characterization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHSV-TV Harrisonburg.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Oct 26, 2013
Great. A contest between a Jerry Falwell acolyte and a Karl Marx acolyte.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 27, 2013
How's that parachute coming?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Oct 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Great. A contest between a Jerry Falwell acolyte and a Karl Marx acolyte.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is going to win that race
LOL!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is going to win that race
LOL!
What happened to all of the "moderate" candidates that used to run for office ?

(Admittedly, I'm not a "moderate", but I consider both of these guys to be wingnuts).
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Oct 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to all of the "moderate" candidates that used to run for office ?
(Admittedly, I'm not a "moderate", but I consider both of these guys to be wingnuts).
With the advent of the tea baggers; the once honorable profession we know as 'politician' has devolved into white trash
A respectable person doesn't want the stigma attached to their good name
Could you imagine an elegant person like President Gerald Ford pursuing a political career as a 'politician' in this day and age?
Never happen. Even John McCain is freaked-out by today's political circus; and HE is over the line in his own right

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
With the advent of the tea baggers; the once honorable profession we know as 'politician' has devolved into white trash
A respectable person doesn't want the stigma attached to their good name
Could you imagine an elegant person like President Gerald Ford pursuing a political career as a 'politician' in this day and age?
Never happen. Even John McCain is freaked-out by today's political circus; and HE is over the line in his own right
I live in Arizona now, having moved here form New York (71 degrees here now.:)), and I'm not a supporter of McCain for many reasons.

I'm a Libertarian AND a Tea Partyer !:)

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#7 Oct 27, 2013
And i NEVER leave my house without my plastic tricorn hat,.45 pistol and my AR-15.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 21 min sister Pendulous ... 9
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Just Think 14,678
News Junk food-loving fathers raise their future dau... 3 hr Here is what I 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Joyce 38,425
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 6 hr Carlton 19
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 7 hr Fa-Foxy 118
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,793
More from around the web