The Bristol Post published Gay row counsellor to fight on over appeal

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: This Is Bristol

A RELATIONSHIP counsellor who was dismissed over his beliefs on homosexuality has launched an appeal after unsuccessfully taking his case to the European Court of Human Rights.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 24, 2013
 
British newspaper English is sometimes rather funny. To a speaker of North American English, this headline sounds like it is about a counsellor who resides in Gay Row.
Sho Nuff

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JohnInToronto wrote:
British newspaper English is sometimes rather funny. To a speaker of North American English, this headline sounds like it is about a counsellor who resides in Gay Row.
The british don't speak proper english
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Sho Nuff wrote:
<quoted text>
The british don't speak proper english
Is that right.......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 25, 2013
 
Xavier B learns English. by Frankie Rizzo

This is a story of an Englishman going to an American service station to get some new windshield wiper blades.

He fills his tank with petrol and asks the dopey looking attendant with a patch on his shirt that says "Xavier B" for some windscreen wipers.

Xavier replies "Golly! What the hell is that for?" The Englishman says "To wipe the rain off the windscreen." Xavier says "Windscreen? It's a windshield,'Mercans invented the car so it's called whatever we say it's called".

The Englishman replied, look dummy, we invented the language! Not only that but we invented windscreen wipers and patented them in 1911 so they are called whatever we say they are called!"

Xavier replied. "Sorry sir! Shall I wash your windshield now?" The Englishman said. "What a dipsh!t."

Xavier filed hate crime charges and won a civil suit for a million dollar settlement and that is why he now sits on his dopey ass and posts nonsense all day and night instead of pumping gas.

The End.
The End.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 25, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Xavier B learns English. by Frankie Rizzo
This is a story of an Englishman going to an American service station to get some new windshield wiper blades.
He fills his tank with petrol and asks the dopey looking attendant with a patch on his shirt that says "Xavier B" for some windscreen wipers.
Xavier replies "Golly! What the hell is that for?" The Englishman says "To wipe the rain off the windscreen." Xavier says "Windscreen? It's a windshield,'Mercans invented the car so it's called whatever we say it's called".
The Englishman replied, look dummy, we invented the language! Not only that but we invented windscreen wipers and patented them in 1911 so they are called whatever we say they are called!"
Xavier replied. "Sorry sir! Shall I wash your windshield now?" The Englishman said. "What a dipsh!t."
Xavier filed hate crime charges and won a civil suit for a million dollar settlement and that is why he now sits on his dopey ass and posts nonsense all day and night instead of pumping gas.
The End.
The End.
You are ate up. Making up ridiculous stories is how you get your jollies these days? Poor, pitiful thang.......... You didn't even understand my post, you retard. Not surprising since we've been round and around about your piss-poor reading comprehension... it's always been OBVIOUS that your reading comprehension skills are, well..... less than adequate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 25, 2013
 
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ate up. Making up ridiculous stories is how you get your jollies these days? Poor, pitiful thang.......... You didn't even understand my post, you retard. Not surprising since we've been round and around about your piss-poor reading comprehension... it's always been OBVIOUS that your reading comprehension skills are, well..... less than adequate.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Why are you always so mad Mona? Didn't you like my story? I made you the hero.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 25, 2013
 
Well I hope we can get back to the topic now that X-Box is hopefully done flying off the handle and brutally attacking innocent posters.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 27, 2013
 
Boy that angry X-Box jackass sure can ruin a thread fast.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 27, 2013
 
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Boy that angry X-Box jackass sure can ruin a thread fast.
Couldn't get your socks off, eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 27, 2013
 
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't get your socks off, eh?
?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••