Being Gay
Anonymous

Curtis Bay, MD

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Okay, so before you guys (anti-gays) start throwing things at me let me straighten things out (no pun intended). 1st, in the bible it doesn't say god hates gay people it says he hates the homosexual acts (in modern terms) Second, for those who dislike gays for non-religous reasons, What makes us so different from straight people other than the fact that we like the same sex? I don't believe it's a choice (at least it's not for me because I have tried liking girls... didn't work out to well). Lastly If your a dude and you have sex with a guy that does not make you gay. As I like to say "It's not who's hole your entering, it's who's heart your entering." Make sense?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Prptdk wrote:
Okay, so before you guys (anti-gays) start throwing things at me let me straighten things out (no pun intended). 1st, in the bible it doesn't say god hates gay people it says he hates the homosexual acts (in modern terms) Second, for those who dislike gays for non-religous reasons, What makes us so different from straight people other than the fact that we like the same sex? I don't believe it's a choice (at least it's not for me because I have tried liking girls... didn't work out to well). Lastly If your a dude and you have sex with a guy that does not make you gay. As I like to say "It's not who's hole your entering, it's who's heart your entering." Make sense?
Good Post !

:)
Nelson

Netherlands

#4 Apr 9, 2013
I'm not gay I just like the way pen!ses taste and the way they feel in my butt.
Anonymous

Curtis Bay, MD

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Nelson wrote:
I'm not gay I just like the way pen!ses taste and the way they feel in my butt.
^This
Anonymous

Curtis Bay, MD

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Ulysses wrote:
<quoted text>
NO that does NOT make sense and is NOT true.
Any dude that has sex with a guy IS gay! PERIOD!
Okay person, tell that to my best friend he is 100% straight but he like to penetrate other guys and vice versa. No sexual attraction just he likes the way it feels. Ever heard of a couple where the guy likes to have his girlfriend penetrate him with a toy?(Wow Tyler nice way to make that PG)
Anonymous

Curtis Bay, MD

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Post !
:)
Thank you.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay man legally donates blood after a year with... 8 min Gremlin 3
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 19 min June VanDerMark 12,612
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 22 min Tommy 1st Grade 192
News Political Earthquake In California Gay Conserva... 33 min Ann R Kist 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 44,025
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Big C 23,893
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 681
More from around the web