Chastity Bono Announces Sex Change

Jun 11, 2009 Full story: www.socalwife.com 3,334

Chastity Bono Chastity Bono has announced that she will be having a sex change to become a man.

Full Story
First Prev
of 167
Next Last

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3763 Jul 30, 2009
seek wrote:
Jesus love you!
you, too.

Location hidden

#3764 Jul 30, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no no no no no!!
I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll be holding you and your family in the Light and praying for you all.
thank you, das.

“I Support Equality”

Since: Jun 07

Beaverton, OR

#3766 Jul 30, 2009
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
i would imagine so. in the meantime, das, over the past weekend my great nephew fell into a swimming pool and drowned. he would have been 3 years old in october. the gate was locked, but he dragged a pic-nick cooler over and climbed up high enough to reach the lock. he never regained consciousness despite all efforts to revive him.
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. We had a niece drown several years ago. I know first hand that the pain gets easier to bear but never goes away. I can still close my eyes and see her.

Location hidden

#3767 Jul 30, 2009
Pgetty wrote:
<quoted text>
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. We had a niece drown several years ago. I know first hand that the pain gets easier to bear but never goes away. I can still close my eyes and see her.
thank you, love.

“You said WHAT?”

Since: Jun 09

Warding off evil spirits.

#3768 Jul 30, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not being mean. There are a couple of options. One is to have a private cremation and then you get to keep the ashes. The other is to have it done with other people's pets and nobody gets the ashes. I did the latter. For one thing, if I kept the ashes of every pet I've ever loved, I'd need another bedroom to store them. For another, I'm moving tomorrow, and getting around this town is really not easy.
One thing that about broke my heart -- the couple who rescued my other cat, Orpheus, from the street wants to pay for Fox's cremation. They called today to say so, and they just want me to have one less thing to stress over. I'm actually doing okay financially, but the offer was sooo sweet!
Isn't it wonderful to have such good friends. Orpheus! I couldn't remember the spelling. Now, how did that cat get a name like Orpheus?

“You said WHAT?”

Since: Jun 09

Warding off evil spirits.

#3769 Jul 30, 2009
<quoted text>
i would imagine so. in the meantime, das, over the past weekend my great nephew fell into a swimming pool and drowned. he would have been 3 years old in october. the gate was locked, but he dragged a pic-nick cooler over and climbed up high enough to reach the lock. he never regained consciousness despite all efforts to revive him.
I am so sorry. I pray for peace and comfort for all of the family. There is no way to replace this loss.

Love is the only thing that I know of in this world that explains the mathematical concept of infinity. Parents love a child with all of their hearts. Another child comes along and they love the new child with all their hearts without diminishing any of the love for the first. I'm sure they feel that they have lost so much of their love. That is true but their hearts are capable of loving again as much as they love now.

I know those who loved this child don't want to hear that at this point but somewhere along the way you might be able to encourage them with this mathematical fact.

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#3770 Jul 30, 2009
Connie Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry. I pray for peace and comfort for all of the family. There is no way to replace this loss.
Love is the only thing that I know of in this world that explains the mathematical concept of infinity. Parents love a child with all of their hearts. Another child comes along and they love the new child with all their hearts without diminishing any of the love for the first. I'm sure they feel that they have lost so much of their love. That is true but their hearts are capable of loving again as much as they love now.
I know those who loved this child don't want to hear that at this point but somewhere along the way you might be able to encourage them with this mathematical fact.
Very astute observation.

One must have faith that we will all meet again. Otherwise all is for naught. And I refuse to believe that.

Location hidden

#3771 Jul 30, 2009
Connie Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you. and i agree. just try to explain all that to our 8 year old. she still thinks that, just because we also had a son, that he is somehow stealing some of her glory.*lol*

the pain will ease for them someday, but their love for the child will never go away. they'll begin to remember the fun times and the laughs they shared more than the pain of parting... someday, but not now. not yet.

as i've said, i'm lucky in that i live an ocean away and am not really as effected by it as much as those who are closer... what this has done for me, however, is to create an even stronger will to hold my children a little bit closer, kiss them and hug them more and play more games with them to laugh more, tickle more and to tell more jokes with them... to draw more pictures and to answer more of their interminable questions honestly and lovingly... and then to take more group naps with them when we all fall down in a heap and go to sleep together.

Location hidden

#3772 Jul 30, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
Very astute observation.
One must have faith that we will all meet again. Otherwise all is for naught. And I refuse to believe that.
why daniel... this is the most feeling thing which i've heard from you in ages... thank you for restoring my faith in you.*smile*

“I love my wife. :)”

Since: Mar 08

Seattle, WA

#3773 Jul 31, 2009
<quoted text>
Oh, no! That is just, I don't know what to say. His poor parents. I just can't imagine they and the rest of your family must be feeling right now. My heart truly goes out to you all.

Location hidden

#3774 Jul 31, 2009
Venus_Rearmed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no! That is just, I don't know what to say. His poor parents. I just can't imagine they and the rest of your family must be feeling right now. My heart truly goes out to you all.
thank you, venus. cook me some comfort food, will ya?
private

Haddonfield, NJ

#3776 Nov 19, 2012
Zaphod 42 wrote:
Let's see...Cher had some ribs removed. Now, Chastity Bono is having something added so she can put something ribbed on it.
First of all asshole cher never had any ribs removed, and if you do not understand that this person was suffering with her identity then shut up, go back to school and read more it might enlighten you on the subject, And who TF are you to judge anyone, you must be from a holy roller state or some big fat slob bigot. Take a look at your family and see what is wrong with them remember when you spit up it comes back in your face, if she is happy who cares, and she has more money than you'll ever see in your lifetime
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#3777 Nov 20, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Old Farts or Young Stinkers Chasity Bono looks like a slob overweight chump looks terrible,,,,
Chrys Matthews

Chicago, IL

#3778 Nov 20, 2012
I wish I could be a man, instead of a sniveling little girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 167
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 15 min scs2011 13
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 17 min NorCal Native 20
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min Respect71 5,658
Gay British musician Elton John marries partner... 21 min Curteese 2
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 31 min well 26,765
'Fame-seeking' journalist may be behind arrest ... 54 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 4
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 58 min Gunther 68,523
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr eyeful 2,878
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr WeTheSheeple 5,039
More from around the web