Chastity Bono Announces Sex Change

Chastity Bono Announces Sex Change

There are 3334 comments on the www.socalwife.com story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Chastity Bono Announces Sex Change. In it, www.socalwife.com reports that:

Chastity Bono Chastity Bono has announced that she will be having a sex change to become a man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.socalwife.com.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3742 Jul 25, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, they really hate it when I say I can't stay and talk because it's time to teach!
;-)
yeah... comical, ain't it? you should see the looks on their faces when i talk about having something to do at the church. priceless.(and most of them just can't believe that i'm straight, either.

“Just call me Das. ”

Since: Jul 07

Centereach, NY

#3743 Jul 28, 2009
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah... comical, ain't it? you should see the looks on their faces when i talk about having something to do at the church. priceless.(and most of them just can't believe that i'm straight, either.
Well, to them a "gay lover" would be as bad as a gay, no?

Location hidden

#3744 Jul 28, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
i imagine so. poor them.

“You said WHAT?”

Since: Jun 09

Warding off evil spirits.

#3745 Jul 28, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Waterboarder is about to go into orbit, isn't he? He just doesn't have any responses. He is writing his answeres to me through you, I think. He just can't get into seeing us as humans instead of just generic activists.

“Just call me Das. ”

Centereach, NY

#3746 Jul 29, 2009
Connie Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
Waterboarder is about to go into orbit, isn't he? He just doesn't have any responses. He is writing his answeres to me through you, I think. He just can't get into seeing us as humans instead of just generic activists.
Well, we're queer. That means we're not fully human in his mind.

“From a distance...”

Since: Apr 08

Planet Earth

#3747 Jul 29, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Das! I'm not sure when you'll be off line for your move to Chicago, so I just wanted to wish you a safe journey and a warm welcome to "the heartland". With your teaching load and a new city to explore, I'm sure you won't be on Topix as much, but don't be a stranger either. Stop in at the Friends thread and let us know how thing go.

“You said WHAT?”

#3748 Jul 29, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
But then he puts that honey in his mouth and pretends to talk loving. When I was writing to Western, I wanted to be more specific but refrained.

“Just call me Das. ”

Centereach, NY

#3749 Jul 29, 2009
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Das! I'm not sure when you'll be off line for your move to Chicago, so I just wanted to wish you a safe journey and a warm welcome to "the heartland". With your teaching load and a new city to explore, I'm sure you won't be on Topix as much, but don't be a stranger either. Stop in at the Friends thread and let us know how thing go.
Thank you, Terra! I can't tell you how much your kind words mean at precisely this moment. One of my cats died today, you see. So your words are well-timed and even more appreciated than you probably imagined. So, my little family will be there, but littler than planned.

“From a distance...”

Since: Apr 08

Planet Earth

#3751 Jul 29, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Terra! I can't tell you how much your kind words mean at precisely this moment. One of my cats died today, you see. So your words are well-timed and even more appreciated than you probably imagined. So, my little family will be there, but littler than planned.
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, Das. It's always difficult losing a beloved animal companion; dealing with it when trying to undertake a long distance move and starting a new job (two of life's high stress activities) is even tougher. I hope you're able to find some comfort in the memories of the time you shared.

It's been a tough month for cat owners; BG also lost a cat last week.:(

Please know you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

“Just call me Das. ”

Centereach, NY

#3752 Jul 29, 2009
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, Das. It's always difficult losing a beloved animal companion; dealing with it when trying to undertake a long distance move and starting a new job (two of life's high stress activities) is even tougher. I hope you're able to find some comfort in the memories of the time you shared.
It's been a tough month for cat owners; BG also lost a cat last week.:(
Please know you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you, Terra. It's tough, but the remaining cat seems determined to double the affection so far. He's barely left my side since I got home from the vet's.(And that was a macabre experience!)

Location hidden

#3753 Jul 29, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Terra. It's tough, but the remaining cat seems determined to double the affection so far. He's barely left my side since I got home from the vet's.(And that was a macabre experience!)
i'm sorry about your cat. i hate losing a pet, too. it hurts.

“You said WHAT?”

#3754 Jul 29, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never experienced having a cat cremated. My intention is not to be mean. Do you get the ashes?

Moving day should be pretty soon, right?

“Just call me Das. ”

Centereach, NY

#3755 Jul 30, 2009
<quoted text>
i'm sorry about your cat. i hate losing a pet, too. it hurts.
Thanks, Weebsie. A couple of my friends (who don't know each other) suggested he'd prefer to haunt his home over taking a road trip to Chicago. I bet the next tenants of this apartment are going to be shocked when their deli meat keeps disappearing!

“Just call me Das. ”

Centereach, NY

#3756 Jul 30, 2009
Connie Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never experienced having a cat cremated. My intention is not to be mean. Do you get the ashes?
Moving day should be pretty soon, right?
You're not being mean. There are a couple of options. One is to have a private cremation and then you get to keep the ashes. The other is to have it done with other people's pets and nobody gets the ashes. I did the latter. For one thing, if I kept the ashes of every pet I've ever loved, I'd need another bedroom to store them. For another, I'm moving tomorrow, and getting around this town is really not easy.

One thing that about broke my heart -- the couple who rescued my other cat, Orpheus, from the street wants to pay for Fox's cremation. They called today to say so, and they just want me to have one less thing to stress over. I'm actually doing okay financially, but the offer was sooo sweet!
Alabama

El Paso, TX

#3757 Jul 30, 2009
her life, let her live hers and you live yours

Location hidden

#3758 Jul 30, 2009
Dasein9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Weebsie. A couple of my friends (who don't know each other) suggested he'd prefer to haunt his home over taking a road trip to Chicago. I bet the next tenants of this apartment are going to be shocked when their deli meat keeps disappearing!
i would imagine so. in the meantime, das, over the past weekend my great nephew fell into a swimming pool and drowned. he would have been 3 years old in october. the gate was locked, but he dragged a pic-nick cooler over and climbed up high enough to reach the lock. he never regained consciousness despite all efforts to revive him.

“Just call me Das. ”

Centereach, NY

#3759 Jul 30, 2009
<quoted text>
i would imagine so. in the meantime, das, over the past weekend my great nephew fell into a swimming pool and drowned. he would have been 3 years old in october. the gate was locked, but he dragged a pic-nick cooler over and climbed up high enough to reach the lock. he never regained consciousness despite all efforts to revive him.
Oh, no no no no no!!

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll be holding you and your family in the Light and praying for you all.

“Fight bigotry.”

Since: Feb 07

Toms River, NJ

#3760 Jul 30, 2009
His parents must be inconsolable. Something similar happened to a friend of my mother, one of her twin daughters drowned and the stress led to her marriage breaking up, and a long period of depression and self-destructive behavior. If offering advice isn't being too forward, they will absolutely need counseling so they can find the new normal for their life.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3761 Jul 30, 2009
ACLU-Tom wrote:
His parents must be inconsolable. Something similar happened to a friend of my mother, one of her twin daughters drowned and the stress led to her marriage breaking up, and a long period of depression and self-destructive behavior. If offering advice isn't being too forward, they will absolutely need counseling so they can find the new normal for their life.
<quoted text>
they're all super involved in their church, so they're trying to work thru it. the ones who are torn up the most are the mother the maternal grandfather. like i said, i'm an ocean away, so it's easier for me... but since i have two young children it has hit me quite hard in that respect. i know that it would crush my soul if it were one of my kids. i've often wondered how many times a person's heart can be broken, or how badly before it just can't heal anymore. i think that'd about do it for me.
seek

Brooklyn, NY

#3762 Jul 30, 2009
Jesus love you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 4 min woodtick57 1,065
News Gay marriage victory at Supreme Court triggerin... 7 min WeTheSheeple 6
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 31 min Old Sam 13
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 34 min June VanDerMark 10,352
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 2 hr RedhorseWoman 2,127
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 2 hr Credence 492
News Christian bigots hammered after releasing hilar... 2 hr Three Psyche 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Terra Firma 11,935
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr WeTheSheeple 36,268
More from around the web