High court poised for a month of big ...

High court poised for a month of big rulings

There are 10 comments on the KMIZ story from May 27, 2013, titled High court poised for a month of big rulings. In it, KMIZ reports that:

Four weeks. Four major legal rulings. What the Supreme Court decides by the end of June could fundamentally change lives and legacies on a range of politically explosive issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 May 27, 2013
If the Supreme Court turns down marriage equality; it will trigger our campaign for gay exemption from marriage benefit taxes
Gay couples will save the $467,562 currently wasted subsidizing straight people's marriages
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/03/your-money/... ;
Orem

Raleigh, NC

#4 May 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if we aren't entitled to equal protection under the Constitution.....then we should be allowed not to file federal income taxes because that would be taxation without representation!!!
Don't pay them you dumb dyke and end up in the Federal Penitentiary with those sexual predators you defend.

Whoop Whoop
Orem

Raleigh, NC

#7 May 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey R1.........when you to see the help ya need!!!
You dumb dyke biotch, you are the one defending sexual predators. You are the one that needs help you stupid c nt licking dyke.

Whoop Whoop
Orem

Raleigh, NC

#8 May 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Sorry, should read SEEK the help ya need......lol!!!
Cause you're a dumb dyke.

Whoop Whoop

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 May 27, 2013
Look!

This thread was derailed by trolling after the 4th post.

You want to snype with "Orem" ... marry the annoying little twit and do so in the privacy of your little "lovenest".

Leave our threads ALONE.
Orem

Raleigh, NC

#15 May 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is YOU who claim that I am defending something that I'm not......but then you are also jealous that you ain't getting nothing from the opposite-sex because you are so infatuated with young men......so, go cry yourself to sleep lil it!!!
I have hot chicks that can't get enough of my cosmic beaver basher

Whoop Whoop
Orem

Raleigh, NC

#17 May 28, 2013
PeckerWood wrote:
<quoted text>
You are defending child predators. Not hard to see that.
Norcal Native sure is defending sexual predators.

Whoop Whoop
Berkeley Barb

San Lorenzo, CA

#18 May 28, 2013
Orem wrote:
<quoted text>
Norcal Native sure is defending sexual predators.
Whoop Whoop
Your life appears to revolve almost completely around gay forums. Does your family know about your fascination with homosexuality? I would ask about your friends too, but you're unlikely to have any.
Orem

Raleigh, NC

#19 May 28, 2013
Berkeley Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life appears to revolve almost completely around gay forums. Does your family know about your fascination with homosexuality? I would ask about your friends too, but you're unlikely to have any.
I have plenty of hot chicks that love my baby maker.

Whoop Whoop
kadtrack

West Mifflin, PA

#20 May 28, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… Life Goes On

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 58 min Imprtnrd 2,323
News LGBT kids should be very nervous about Betsy De... 1 hr World Nurtures Ch... 2
News 'Homosexuals aren't gay - they are just possess... 1 hr Imprtnrd 34
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 526
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 3 hr Just Think 52
News Kentucky Has a Gay Senate Candidate - Does Anyb... 6 hr Cordwainer Trout 11
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Truthsayer4 43,057
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) Thu Truthsayer1 22,547
More from around the web