Gay Man Shot At St. Petersburg Pride,...

Gay Man Shot At St. Petersburg Pride, No Major Injuries Reported

There are 48 comments on the Queerty story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Gay Man Shot At St. Petersburg Pride, No Major Injuries Reported. In it, Queerty reports that:

A St. Petersburg, Florida man is spending the week behind bars after committing what police say is the first violent incident at the city's Gay Pride parade in over 11 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queerty.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Probably just bounced off and didn't even puncture the skin.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Alexis wrote:
One gay shoots another gay and the homosexual activists try to blame Straight America.
How about we just blame you for stupidity?

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Alexis wrote:
One gay shoots another gay and the homosexual activists try to blame Straight America.
Did you actually bother to read the article?

Of course not, that would make sense.

"According to reports, 20-year-old Cornelius Davis was attending the city’s Pride festival in order to let the LGBT community know exactly what he thought of them. At around 9:25am, he was seen taunting a group of parade-goers with anti-gay slurs, yelling for them to “put some clothes on,” and that “this is a disgrace, there are kids around here.”"
Full story here: http://www.queerty.com/gay-man-shot-at-st-pet...

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Reginald wrote:
These gay pride parades are disgusting and need to be outlawed or at least made to be held somewhere far away from the public.
Have you read the US Constitution? It guarantees free speech. Do you really mean to make an argument against free speech?
Reginald wrote:
I don't blame this guy for shooting the filthy gay pervert.
That says more about you than anything else.
Reginald wrote:
If know there's going to be a gay pride event in my city I make sure I keep my family and especially my children far away from there. I don't want them subjected to witnessing that kind of disgusting filth and perversion.
That is your right. You don't have the right to prevent others from exercising their free speech.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Reginald wrote:
These gay pride parades are disgusting and need to be outlawed or at least made to be held somewhere far away from the public. I don't blame this guy for shooting the filthy gay pervert. If know there's going to be a gay pride event in my city I make sure I keep my family and especially my children far away from there. I don't want them subjected to witnessing that kind of disgusting filth and perversion.
As a devout church-going Protestant, I feel exactly the same way about the DISGUSTING St. Patrick's Day Parade. The filthy Roman Catholic "lifestyle" is a horrible lifestyle that these people freely choose. If they just PRAY HARD ENOUGH, and REALLY WANT to, they COULD become Protestants just like Jesus was and intended everybody to be ! But they rather wallow in their Roman Catholic depravity, and THEN PARADE THEMSELVES DOWN THE STREETS CELEBRATING THEIR HORRIBLE CHOSEN CATHOLIC LIFESTYLE.

Although I'm of Irish ancestry, and lived in New York for many years, I just THANK GOD that my parents RAISED ME PROTESTANT, and every time that disgusting St. Patrick's Day Parade was held in the city, my parents took me and my sisters for "a day in the country" far away from New York.

Parents shouldn't lead their children into the horrible Roman Catholic "lifestyle". TURN TO JESUS AND BECOME A PROTESTANT LIKE HE WAS !

<s>
Harris

Tampa, FL

#10 Jul 5, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to reports, 20-year-old Cornelius Davis was attending the city’s Pride festival in order to let the LGBT community know exactly what he thought of them. At around 9:25am, he was seen taunting a group of parade-goers with anti-gay slurs, yelling for them to “put some clothes on,” and that “this is a disgrace, there are kids around here.”"
Free speech is one thing, men running around in the street naked is another.
Harris

Tampa, FL

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Homosexual men in San Francisco walk around all over the city totally naked, jerk off and have oral and anal sex right in public and the police don't do anything about it.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Harris wrote:
Even if they were "running around in the street naked", which is not alleged by the article (nor have you offered any proof of in your allegation), it would not justify shooting them with a BB gun.

If they were breaking the law, then he would be within his right to call the police.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY ! I AGREE WITH YOU ! We don't have enough of that !

?!(IDEA !:)) Maybe we should have the GAY PRIDE PARADE in June, AND... A GAY CHRISTMAS PARADE exactly 6 months later in DECEMBER !

WOO-HOO ! TWICE THE FUN !

:)
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#15 Jul 5, 2013
Reginald wrote:
These gay pride parades are disgusting and need to be outlawed or at least made to be held somewhere far away from the public. I don't blame this guy for shooting the filthy gay pervert. If know there's going to be a gay pride event in my city I make sure I keep my family and especially my children far away from there. I don't want them subjected to witnessing that kind of disgusting filth and perversion.
And WE don't want to be subjected to your ignorant self righteousness or your disgusting no neck family in public either POS!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#16 Jul 5, 2013
Harris wrote:
Homosexual men in San Francisco walk around all over the city totally naked, jerk off and have oral and anal sex right in public and the police don't do anything about it.
Your just jealous that nobody want an old fat flaccid thing like you...
Randolf

France

#17 Jul 5, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just jealous that nobody want an old fat flaccid thing like you...
Oh look it's one of Uve's sock puppets!
Hubert

France

#18 Jul 5, 2013
I'm glad to see some normal, decent citizens fighting back against the homosexual perverts running amok in our towns!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#19 Jul 5, 2013
Harris wrote:
Unless your apartment is on Dore Alley, how would YOU even KNOW about that behavior? Stop slobbering over what others do and mind your own business.

Palm Springs, California

#20 Jul 5, 2013
Randolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look, it's another one of your lying false names. What a cowardly little LIAR you are.

Palm Springs, California

#21 Jul 5, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
As a devout church-going Protestant, I feel exactly the same way about the DISGUSTING St. Patrick's Day Parade. The filthy Roman Catholic "lifestyle" is a horrible lifestyle that these people freely choose. If they just PRAY HARD ENOUGH, and REALLY WANT to, they COULD become Protestants just like Jesus was and intended everybody to be ! But they rather wallow in their Roman Catholic depravity, and THEN PARADE THEMSELVES DOWN THE STREETS CELEBRATING THEIR HORRIBLE CHOSEN CATHOLIC LIFESTYLE.
Although I'm of Irish ancestry, and lived in New York for many years, I just THANK GOD that my parents RAISED ME PROTESTANT, and every time that disgusting St. Patrick's Day Parade was held in the city, my parents took me and my sisters for "a day in the country" far away from New York.
Parents shouldn't lead their children into the horrible Roman Catholic "lifestyle". TURN TO JESUS AND BECOME A PROTESTANT LIKE HE WAS !
<s>
Uh, Jesus was Jewish.

Palm Springs, California

#22 Jul 5, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article? I have seen them completely misunderstand the HEADLINE and just assume, or make up facts, to bolster their flimsy lies. The more intolerant they are, the more LAZY they are. I guess all those fake names they dream up takes too much time and energy.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#25 Jul 5, 2013
---The Mayor--- wrote:
I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with kids in public.
Well, then I suggest you stop doing so immediately.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#26 Jul 5, 2013
Randolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Uve is but I wouldn't be speaking of sock puppets If I were you...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#27 Jul 5, 2013
---The Mayor--- wrote:
I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with kids in public.
Did anyone say they gave a sh*t what you thought? No..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 23 min Rose_NoHo 165
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min Respect71 48,085
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 2 hr Defeat Elizabeth ... 87
News Gay pride parade to be replaced by anti-Trump p... 2 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 9
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr The Troll Stopper 5,600
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 hr Stinky McPoophead 13,398
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Imprtnrd 25,305
More from around the web