Lady Gaga Thanks Russian PM Medvedev ...

Lady Gaga Thanks Russian PM Medvedev for Opposing 'Homosexual Propaganda' Law

There are 9 comments on the EDGE story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Lady Gaga Thanks Russian PM Medvedev for Opposing 'Homosexual Propaganda' Law. In it, EDGE reports that:

Lady Gaga has expressed "her gratitude" to Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev for opposing regional laws that make it a crime to provide minors with information about homosexuality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Information can save lives.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 10, 2012
snyper wrote:
Information can save lives.
Love your new photo -- Auntie Mame! One of the greatest roles ever for Rosalind Russell. Love that movie.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 10, 2012
"Live, Live, LIVE! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Mame Dennis
JrEsq

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2012
snyper wrote:
"Live, Live, LIVE! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Mame Dennis
Snyp, it is not too late for you to repent. Repeat after me: Pater noster, qui es in caelis....

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Snyp, it is not too late for you to repent. Repeat after me: Pater noster, qui es in caelis....
Repeat after us ...

&fe ature=related

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2012
snyper wrote:
One of the best quotes ever!! I want to be her.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Ashkenazi Khazar wrote:
Speaking of Russia and the gaga zionist.
http://www.mosaisk.com/revolution/Winston-Chu...
A Roman Catholic "zionist" ?

Whatever next!

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
Snyper the idiot is too stupid to make a connection with follywood, [email protected], ss parenting in mass, aka NAMBLA.
That or you're just being shy.
There is no such "connection".

Location hidden

#12 Dec 12, 2012
That's simply untrue, and to spread it is calumny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 4 min June VanDerMark 10,683
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 15 min Ismail 892
News The anti-Nadler landslide 19 min Rotunda Neck 2
News Meet the Two Transgender Women Who Won Primary ... 37 min I Hate Trannys 2
News New laws on abortion set to take effect around ... 53 min Norbert of Norview 2
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 54 min Frankie Rizzo 978
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 37,387
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,155
More from around the web