Gay and Conservative Republicans Flir...

Gay and Conservative Republicans Flirt with Reunion

There are 5 comments on the KSFO AM 560 story from Feb 19, 2014, titled Gay and Conservative Republicans Flirt with Reunion. In it, KSFO AM 560 reports that:

The more then two-year rift between gay Republican groups and the American Conservatives Union, which organizes the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, isn't over yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFO AM 560.

Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 19, 2014
They're merely playing footsie under the stall partition, as it were.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Feb 20, 2014
The attraction must be sexual
It is certainly not political
It must be something about middle aged republican homophobes with empty heads and cheap blond hairpieces that keeps the fires of desire burning in the log cabin queens

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Log Cabin Republicans have been in existence for over 30 years. Considering the most recent platform of the Republican Party, I can not see where they have made any progress whatsoever. Now, I believe that SOMETIMES it can be advantageous to work from inside an organization to effect change, but I don't see it in this case. I am neither a Democrat or a Republican, so maybe I'm missing something, as I seldom pay attention to the Party dogma. I vote for the individuals, not their party. I guess my question is, "What am I missing here?"
Speedieg

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 20, 2014
Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#5 Feb 20, 2014
What a bunch of self-loathing pigs. They're going to CPAC incognito so they don't offend any of the conservatives, for whom they will be staffing bathroom glory holes during the conference. They'll do anything to feel included by a group that only wants to use them.

They claim that other brilliant ideas attract them to the Republican Party. That just means that they don't mind being stomped on as long as they get the opportunity to stomp on others. Republican philosophy is consistent: There's always someone lower than you to be abused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks BIG BOSS MAN 5 min Rudy 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min Frankie Rizzo 25,661
News 1 step forward, 2 steps back for LBGT rights in... 18 min Captain Underpants 7
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 18 min Rose_NoHo 6,158
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 48 min Jay _ the ICON 38
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 49,440
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 13,572
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 3 hr Imprtnrd 41
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 11 hr NE Qbert 69,531
More from around the web