Thursday Must Reads: Oakland Police Chief Recruiter Fired for...

There are 1 comment on the Mar 13, 2014, East Bay Express story titled Thursday Must Reads: Oakland Police Chief Recruiter Fired for.... In it, East Bay Express reports that:

The city's decision to terminate the contract with the International Association of Police Chiefs could further delay a decision to hire a new chief or give Interim Chief Sean Whent the job permanently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Bay Express.

Oaklander

Concord, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Sounds like idiot Quan doesn't want another new police chief walking out on her right before the election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Prep-for-Dep 19,909
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... 9 min Fa-Foxy 19
News Kenya: Court orders government to register gay ... 10 min Wall 2
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 12 min No Surprise 2,804
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 19 min Gov Corbutt of th... 149
News Now out, Bruce Jenner shines spotlight on trans... 21 min Wall 23
News Potsdam gay pride parade brings faith and aware... 24 min Gov Corbutt of th... 111
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 34 min Rose_NoHo 2,115
Are the mods fair and balanced? 6 hr Poof1 666
More from around the web