California's 'gay conversion' law fac...

California's 'gay conversion' law faces two federal lawsuits

There are 162 comments on the Ledger-Enquirer.com story from Dec 17, 2012, titled California's 'gay conversion' law faces two federal lawsuits. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

He is 14, the son of a Muslim father and a Catholic mother, and is being raised in a household where the family rejects the notion that it is all right to be gay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no disagreement that you are a phony.
Cult? Really?
"...feel free insinuate that these professionals are all quacks..." Well, duh. It's not a secret.
Say Mona, check the threads...guess who knew you were lurking...

what other names do you post with so I can really see how much a fraud you are?!

and yes, you are part of a cult.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#22 Dec 18, 2012
Jane wants me, it's evident from his obsession with getting my attention.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#23 Dec 18, 2012
Lacez wrote:
Jane wants me, it's evident from his obsession with getting my attention.
nope, I love to point out how little you contribute by way of fact or argument and how much you contribute by way of childish BS insults...here some of you most recent posts to others:

"“Learn to type in English, please, hypocrite Patricia.”

“Only stupidity and lack of an education, when it comes to your faith.”

“You are a hypocrite, you lied when you said that you never told anyone else what their faith was, and now you're telling me to go read fairy tales?

Patty, judge not lest ye be judged, remember?”

“It's only proving further that you disrespect your own bible by lying with every post.”

pure logical gold, right?

Like I said, don't lie about me and I will not tell the truth about you...

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#24 Dec 18, 2012
Lacez wrote:
Jane wants me, it's evident from his obsession with getting my attention.
Looks like Ms. Dough is getting more obsessed, apparently keeping a file of all your comments for random and unrelated reposting later.

You might be wise to request that Border Security install a 90,000,000-volt electric fence along the Quebec-Vermont border. Better make sure it goes across New York too. You never can be too careful.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#26 Dec 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, I love to point out how little you contribute by way of fact or argument and how much you contribute by way of childish BS insults...here some of you most recent posts to others:
"“Learn to type in English, please, hypocrite Patricia.”
“Only stupidity and lack of an education, when it comes to your faith.”
“You are a hypocrite, you lied when you said that you never told anyone else what their faith was, and now you're telling me to go read fairy tales?
Patty, judge not lest ye be judged, remember?”
“It's only proving further that you disrespect your own bible by lying with every post.”
pure logical gold, right?
Like I said, don't lie about me and I will not tell the truth about you...
You couldn't be honest if you wanted to.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#27 Dec 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Say Mona, check the threads...guess who knew you were lurking...
what other names do you post with so I can really see how much a fraud you are?!
and yes, you are part of a cult.
Memory failing you, AGAIN?

What cult do I belong to, your majesty?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#28 Dec 19, 2012
Lacez wrote:
Jane wants me, it's evident from his obsession with getting my attention.
ew
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#29 Dec 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Memory failing you, AGAIN?
What cult do I belong to, your majesty?
Icons, and then Mona...
day after day...
So what names do you post under fraud boy?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#30 Dec 19, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Ms. Dough is getting more obsessed, apparently keeping a file of all your comments for random and unrelated reposting later.
nope, this was just the "gold" from lacez in 1 day from 1 thread...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#31 Dec 19, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be honest if you wanted to.
go ahead and point out ANY lie here...ANY LIE...
I do not lie....and thus, you do.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#32 Dec 19, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Ms. Dough is getting more obsessed, apparently keeping a file of all your comments for random and unrelated reposting later.
You might be wise to request that Border Security install a 90,000,000-volt electric fence along the Quebec-Vermont border. Better make sure it goes across New York too. You never can be too careful.
It's getting serious, soon I'll be getting love notes in my mailbox, I think I already got one the other day!
@Jane, I'm taken, please get over yourself!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#33 Dec 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, I love to point out how little you contribute by way of fact or argument and how much you contribute by way of childish BS insults...here some of you most recent posts to others:
"“Learn to type in English, please, hypocrite Patricia.”
“Only stupidity and lack of an education, when it comes to your faith.”
“You are a hypocrite, you lied when you said that you never told anyone else what their faith was, and now you're telling me to go read fairy tales?
Patty, judge not lest ye be judged, remember?”
“It's only proving further that you disrespect your own bible by lying with every post.”
pure logical gold, right?
Like I said, don't lie about me and I will not tell the truth about you...
I'm taken, I know you want me but I love someone else.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#34 Dec 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Icons, and then Mona...
day after day...
So what names do you post under fraud boy?
The sun comes up, and then I get mail.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... cause & effect. In Jane's case it's "I need to dig up something I can't prove to whine about."

I'm not giving you the names again. If you can't remember them, research it for yourself.

Oh wait..... you are too clueless and lazy for that. Nevermind.

Using icons as a petty excuse to badger me is hilarious! It says WAY MORE about you. You can't even prove I use icons, can you?

You may be a fake lawyer, but you are a REAL neurotic little freak.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#35 Dec 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm not giving you the names again. If you can't remember them, research it for yourself.
sure area lot of icons around here right now...

so MONA claims to post under different names, he wont say which, and the icons always appear when he does....

so just how many times does he judge these posts including his own?

Who knows....
but its clear he is a PATHETIC FRAUD...
but i knew that when he was posting to me, but not to me...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#36 Dec 19, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taken, I know you want me but I love someone else.
Even if I were gay, why would I be interested in a 20 year old dude who lived with MOM?

No life experience, no assets, poor education, I mean, YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM, DUDE!
Do you even have your own car, son, or does mom let you use her's?

No no....you wouldn't be my type at all...

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#37 Dec 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were gay, why would I be interested in a 20 year old dude who lived with MOM?
No life experience, no assets, poor education, I mean, YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM, DUDE!
Do you even have your own car, son, or does mom let you use her's?
No no....you wouldn't be my type at all...
Keep telling yourself that, it'll make the rejection easier.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#38 Dec 19, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that, it'll make the rejection easier.
(yawn)

BORE....ING!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#39 Dec 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I were gay, why would I be interested in a 20 year old dude who lived with MOM?
No life experience, no assets, poor education, I mean, YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM, DUDE!
Do you even have your own car, son, or does mom let you use her's?
No no....you wouldn't be my type at all...
Aw, you are really attracted to him. That's so cute, an online crush.
Jane Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#40 Dec 20, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
sure area lot of icons around here right now...
Really? You think 3 is "a lot?"
Your desperation is showing again.
Prove they came from me. Go ahead.
Jane Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#41 Dec 20, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, you are really attracted to him. That's so cute, an online crush.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 Questions for Christians Who Support Gay Mar... 4 min NorCal Native 3
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 5 min NEJade Butt Buddy 68,584
News Kentucky couples sue clerk who won't issue gay ... 6 min -zaphod- 22
Are the mods fair and balanced? 6 min NorCal Native 861
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 6 min tongangodz 5,236
News Montana reality show star plans lawsuit to forc... 11 min NorCal Native 7
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerks who ref... 14 min John Frier 10
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 37 min NorCal Native 232
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 40 min DebraE 64
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr Fa-Foxy 466
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr NorCal Native 7,043
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 1 hr NorCal Native 625
More from around the web