Actor Bobby Steggert Very Quietly Com...

Actor Bobby Steggert Very Quietly Comes Out As Gay

There are 4 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 6, 2013, titled Actor Bobby Steggert Very Quietly Comes Out As Gay. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Steggert recently played a gay father in Mothers and Sons and is set to star in the play Big Fish coming to Broadway in October

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Welcome out, Bobby!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Good for him!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Never heard of him. Broadway is overly represented by gays. Question. Why does Bobby think anyone cares?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He "comes out" as gay right but how much you want to bet if he's asked to fill in his sexual orientation on a form somewhere he gets all offended and says "none of your god damn business!".
These queers crack me up!
It's OUR decision. No one else's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min carter county res... 24,735
News Scott Lively Calls On Trump To Ban Gays From In... 21 min Paul 10
News Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey ... 22 min Paul 9
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 50 min guest 1,031
News Gay Men Less Likely to Have Safe Sex Now: Survey 3 hr cpeter1313 15
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 hr June VanDerMark 13,026
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr EdmondWA 44,913
More from around the web