Thousands march against French gay ma...

Thousands march against French gay marriage law

There are 20 comments on the Seattle Times story from May 26, 2013, titled Thousands march against French gay marriage law. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

The law came into force over a week ago, but organizers decided to go forward with Sunday's long-planned demonstration to show their continued opposition as well as their frustration with President Francois Hollande, who had made legalizing gay marriage one of his keynote campaign pledges in last year's election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 May 26, 2013
LOL
150,000 French homophobes who haven't a clue what they're protesting about
Clue: Gay people do not marry homophobes
Clue: Straight people who marry homophobes end up in divorce court
Clue: Homophobes are defective merchandise; return to manufacturer

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 May 26, 2013
DOWN WITH THE FRENCH !

FREEDOM FIES FOREVA !

:)

(My dad said that if he and his buddies just pressed on for a little while longer, we could've wiped out the French in World War I !)
Little Oakland Annie

San Mateo, CA

#3 May 26, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
DOWN WITH THE FRENCH !
FREEDOM FIES FOREVA !
:)
(My dad said that if he and his buddies just pressed on for a little while longer, we could've wiped out the French in World War I !)
You and your dad are a couple of sick pigs.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#4 May 26, 2013
Never thought I'd say I admire the French, but there is a first time for everything. They are showing themselves to be far more caring, involved, and willing to stick their necks out than many Americans, who are really unhappy about "gay marriage" but still hoping a miracle will happen to stop the atrocity without them having to risk arrest. Maybe that will change.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 May 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
Never thought I'd say I admire the French, but there is a first time for everything. They are showing themselves to be far more caring, involved, and willing to stick their necks out than many Americans, who are really unhappy about "gay marriage" but still hoping a miracle will happen to stop the atrocity without them having to risk arrest. Maybe that will change.
Don't marry a gay person
Problem solved

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#6 May 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
I'm sure the KKK agree with you completely.
Alvin

France

#7 May 26, 2013
Way to go decent people of France!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#9 May 26, 2013
The French are always perfectly prepared to fight their last war.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
Clue: Heteros that marry closet Queers usually end up with diseases.
Obviously you're not a hetero; or you would know better
The next time you see a hetero; ask them this question:
Why in the world would a hetero want to marry a gay person?
(Clue: Their magnets do not attract)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 May 27, 2013
The world's largest bigot party huh?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 May 27, 2013
Alvin wrote:
Way to go decent people of France!
Since when did bigotry become decency?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#15 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded Queer said: Why in the world would a hetero want to marry a gay person?
They absolutely wouldn't, if they knew they were a fagg@t. You liars pretend to be straight to hide your shame of being a fagg@t. Sick freaks.
Put the blame on the true culprits; not on the victims
Religious homophobes are the culprits who insist that gay people marry straighties; and threaten us with death if we don't
This is why we are working to abolish religious homophobia; whatever that takes
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#18 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with Queers. They NEVER take responsibility for their own actions. They have to blame, anyone else other than themselves. By the way Fagg@t, there's no such thing as a homophobe. No one is afraid of you you filthy Queers.
Its OK; sugar
You can't comprehend homophobia because you're a female girl
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#19 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL question is, when did decency become bigotry?
When President Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA)

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#21 May 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
The French are always perfectly prepared to fight their last war.
You've COMPLETELY ignored the main message. The French government has made gay marriage LEGAL. The ones picketing are the crabby old poops who hate gays, they are being led by CATHOLIC followers. you are the one who HATES Catholics, yet you are giving them a free pass by your silly hatred of an entire country. You CLAIM to be gay. What will you do if the USA gets off the stick and makes gay marriage legal here also?

Palm Springs, California

#22 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with Queers. They NEVER take responsibility for their own actions. They have to blame, anyone else other than themselves. By the way Fagg@t, there's no such thing as a homophobe. No one is afraid of you you filthy Queers.
When did your heart go so hard and lose compassion? Why do you hate people you have never met? What set you off? Did your prom date decide to go with a same sex partner instead of you? Did your dad leave mom for the guy at the shirt counter at Macy's? Did your mom run off with her yoga instructor Darlene? What set you off in the first place?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#23 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers are strange creatures.
I'm not strange
You are

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#25 May 27, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>When did your heart go so hard and lose compassion? Why do you hate people you have never met? What set you off? Did your prom date decide to go with a same sex partner instead of you? Did your dad leave mom for the guy at the shirt counter at Macy's? Did your mom run off with her yoga instructor Darlene? What set you off in the first place?
He appears to have an advanced case of SniKKKers Syndrome, a mind-crippling disease that causes its sufferers to spend every day of their pathetic lives among people with whom they share a mutual distaste.

The only known cure is education, which they proudly and relentlessly refuse.
Orem

Raleigh, NC

#26 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers are strange creatures.
They sure are

Whoop Whoop

Palm Springs, California

#27 May 28, 2013
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
He appears to have an advanced case of SniKKKers Syndrome, a mind-crippling disease that causes its sufferers to spend every day of their pathetic lives among people with whom they share a mutual distaste.
The only known cure is education, which they proudly and relentlessly refuse.
I read an article once, that loving someone, while giving great emotion, takes a lot of work, hating someone, especially a stranger, gives a similar emotional jolt, but requires ZERO work. Also, disaffected folks, as you said, who feel powerless and weak, find strength and comfort bonding with fellow haters, as you said. Take the tea baggers or the birthers or the 1930's German public, who feel they lack power, turn their fear and uncertainty onto others and suddenly, "feel the POWER, baby!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany: Merkela s challenger sees quick vote o... 2 min Rose_NoHo 8
News New York's highest court welcomes first openly ... 4 min Rose_NoHo 11
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 4 min TomInElPaso 103
The Chronicles of Jade 5 min NE Jade 11
Non NEJade thread 9 min NE Jade 11
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 15 min Storm Trooper 124
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 15 min DEP 6,897
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 54 min Frankie Rizzo 51,501
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 43
More from around the web