Thousands pray for US at 'America for Jesus' rally

Sep 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bellingham Herald

Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson and Family Research Council president Tony Perkins topped a full day of speakers at "The America for Jesus 2012" prayer rally.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Papillon wrote:
********** REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER **********
Barrack HUSSEIN Obama is a certified radical muslim, in other words - he is a corrupt islamofscist !
HUSSEIN wants to abolish Christianity and replace it with islam.
The ghetto crowd and the illegal Mexicans do not care about this, as long as they receive hefty welfare benefits that YOU WORKED FOR.
In fact, HUSSEIN is raising their benefits by 50% starting November 2012 to entice them to vote for him.
Tens of thousands of illegal muslims will also receive this increase.
1- When you think of 9/11, think of muslims.
2- When you think of muslims, think of 9/11.
2- When you think of Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, think of 1 & 2.
Better a God-loving Mormon than a racist and corrupt islamofascist in the White House.
'
I am Papillon and I approve this message.
hey little butterfly...you do know that you mormons and other christians love the same god as the muslims, don't you? I mean, its a total myth, but even in your myths it is the same god...

Funny little people of faith...
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey little butterfly...you do know that you mormons and other christians love the same god as the muslims, don't you? I mean, its a total myth, but even in your myths it is the same god...
If muslims and Christians worship the same God, how come the messages and theologies of both are so different? How come they don't have the same beginnings etc?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
If muslims and Christians worship the same God, how come the messages and theologies of both are so different? How come they don't have the same beginnings etc?
they are. they do.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Papillon wrote:
********** REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER **********
Barrack HUSSEIN Obama is a certified radical muslim, in other words - he is a corrupt islamofscist !
HUSSEIN wants to abolish Christianity and replace it with islam.
The ghetto crowd and the illegal Mexicans do not care about this, as long as they receive hefty welfare benefits that YOU WORKED FOR.
In fact, HUSSEIN is raising their benefits by 50% starting November 2012 to entice them to vote for him.
Tens of thousands of illegal muslims will also receive this increase.
1- When you think of 9/11, think of muslims.
2- When you think of muslims, think of 9/11.
2- When you think of Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, think of 1 & 2.
Better a God-loving Mormon than a racist and corrupt islamofascist in the White House.
'
I am Papillon and I approve this message.
Obama wasn't the president on 9-11-2001. A Jesus lovin' Christian was, one who ignored all kinds of warnings about the terrorists and who allowed the huge Bin Laden family to be on the ONLY plane allowed to fly that day to get out of Dodge.
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they are. they do.
No they are not. Show me?

How can anyone compare the messages and theology of Christianity to islam is very laughable.

If the same God inspired the prophets of the OT and Christ, how come Mohammeds message is so different?

Hey I just read there are a number of films coming out from Hollywood about the US raid and killing of Osama....the film studios and directors have had to ask a muslim cleric to read the scripts to make sure they do not offend muslims and cause anger with muslims worldwide who are well known to murder, rito and burn when offended. They are also working with the US state dept to make sure nothing is offensive.

So we have to be careful how we portray the murderer Osama Bin Laden? Wow, islam and muslims sure are a weird bunch.

How many things have come out of Hollywood offensive to Christians causing concern of anger, riots, burning and death?

Mohammed only inspired a culture of death, submission, dominance and mayhem.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone compare the messages and theology of Christianity to islam is very laughable.
If the same God inspired the prophets of the OT and Christ, how come Mohammeds message is so different?
Hey I just read there are a number of films coming out from Hollywood about the US raid and killing of Osama....the film studios and directors have had to ask a muslim cleric to read the scripts to make sure they do not offend muslims and cause anger with muslims worldwide who are well known to murder, rito and burn when offended. They are also working with the US state dept to make sure nothing is offensive.
So we have to be careful how we portray the murderer Osama Bin Laden? Wow, islam and muslims sure are a weird bunch.
How many things have come out of Hollywood offensive to Christians causing concern of anger, riots, burning and death?
It isn't different. you need to study them both, not listen to what people who do not have your best ineterestsin mind tell you. Get back to me when you have the facts to talk intelligbly with.

Brainwashing is evil, but it can be undone with knowledge.

Remember, the first rule of your cult is (from the garden of Eden) "Do not seek knowledge, do as you are told and all will be perfect" (it could only be ore of a cult if they asked you to give them your mone...ohh...)

anyhoo...check up on the two myths and then get back to me with the real facts. You might find independent thought refreshing and actually able to free you from the bonds of your cult!

good luck!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Valerie Jarrett runs WH wrote:
Mitt Romney doesn't care about poor people.........guess that's why he gave 4M in donations to charities last year
nope.....tax write off hun.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>nope.....tax write off hun.
Does that mean he gets that money back? or does it just mean he doesn't have to pay taxes on it?
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Organized religion is the problem and you are part of the problem. All religions are based on the same principles. Organized them and you get divisiveness, hate, murder, and you.
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Organized religion is the problem and you are part of the problem. All religions are based on the same principles. Organized them and you get divisiveness, hate, murder, and you.
How am I part of the problem Johnny?

I haven't step inside a church for the last 18yrs. Well, except for 2 weddings, 1 Christmas and 2 funerals.

The most hateful people I encounter in Canada are muslims and leftwingers. What a wretched bunch.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Polygamy is good. Alcohol is bad. The Last Prophet corrected Jesus Christ and the HOLY BIBLE.

Muslims = Mormons
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I part of the problem Johnny?
I haven't step inside a church for the last 18yrs. Well, except for 2 weddings, 1 Christmas and 2 funerals.
The most hateful people I encounter in Canada are muslims and leftwingers. What a wretched bunch.
I'm sorry. It just seems that you relying on the propaganda of organized religions to create your opinions. I apologize if I am in error.
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. It just seems that you relying on the propaganda of organized religions to create your opinions. I apologize if I am in error.
There is no organized religion that informs my opinion.

I just simply watch the news and watch muslims go nuts. Been doing that since the early 80s. I also pay attention to the other side of islam....the side that gets very little attention, most people don't know it or deny it.....the cultural jihad on the west. It's non-violent but is a big threat like the violent terrorist side of islam.

No other religion or immigrant group poses the same probs as islam and it's followers do.

I just watch a vid from NYC last Sunday. It was a muslim "parade". NY senator Tony Avella was invited but ended up walking offstage after being offended by the numerous muslim speakers calling for freedom of speech and expression to be reduced and another talking about the martyrs in the wombs of muslim women who are like bombs(future children).

Christians are the best friends you could have compared to these moonbats.
John

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no organized religion that informs my opinion.
I just simply watch the news and watch muslims go nuts. Been doing that since the early 80s. I also pay attention to the other side of islam....the side that gets very little attention, most people don't know it or deny it.....the cultural jihad on the west. It's non-violent but is a big threat like the violent terrorist side of islam.
No other religion or immigrant group poses the same probs as islam and it's followers do.
I just watch a vid from NYC last Sunday. It was a muslim "parade". NY senator Tony Avella was invited but ended up walking offstage after being offended by the numerous muslim speakers calling for freedom of speech and expression to be reduced and another talking about the martyrs in the wombs of muslim women who are like bombs(future children).
Christians are the best friends you could have compared to these moonbats.
I do understand what your are saying. I watch TV and read stuff too. I just think that ignoring or dismissing the radical side of Islam and Christianity would help make these problems go away. Both sides have contributed to the hate and misunderstanding. It's all bizarre to me how folks rely on extreme positions to form their opinions. I've been guilty of that myself. but it's been a while. I don't get the Muslim side as much as I don't get the Christian side. Admittedly I don't know as much about Islam as I do about Christianity. I like what I think Christ taught. I don't like the amount of hypocrites on both sides. Organized religion seems so restrictive and decisive.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Makes sense wrote:
Makes sense = bigot.
DEBATE RIGGED FOR BO

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>nope.....tax write off hun.
That is an evil looking smiley face. Typical Democrat.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

DEBATE RIGGED FOR BO wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an evil looking smiley face. Typical Democrat.
that's a dumbazz post... typical repuglican

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Junior Esquire wrote:
The atheist queers can destroy any thread.
==========
Kinda shows who has the real power, huh?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey little butterfly...you do know that you mormons and other christians love the same god as the muslims, don't you? I mean, its a total myth, but even in your myths it is the same god...
==========
In the "myth",

"Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

The righteous are a few hundred thousand, not millions.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't compared different Christian religions either, obviously. Your ignorance is showing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••