Reuters: Major Anti-Gay Marriage Group in Financial Straits

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A recent Reuters article exposes the financial cracks in ProtectMarriage.com, an anti-marriage equality group that is defending Proposition 8 before the Supreme Court.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The wrong side is never profitable.
Alvin

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I just donated 5 grand!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Alvin wrote:
I just donated 5 grand!
So ... you paid for one leaflet in a newspaper that no one will read anyway. Meh.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Illinois
Delaware
Hawaii
Rhode Island
Minnesota
Colorado
New Mexico
New Jersey

NOM can't afford to fight them all!

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... you paid for one leaflet in a newspaper that no one will read anyway. Meh.
Actually I used it to wipe my arse…came in handy.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with your Ears? are you a queer? You look like one. Just saying.
Whether he is, or not, is not only not a concern of yours, it also has nothing to do with cosmetic features. His ears look fine too.

Why not pick on someone your own size. Go ahead, try your hardest ... of course you're too chicken to even post a pic of you on here, funny that.
Tim Smith

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Homosexual 'marriage' is a complete fraud.

It has been overwhelmingly rejected by homosexuals as an actual practice in every country that allows it, and studies have shown that most such 'marriages' aren't even exclusive arrangements.

No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No child is ever born as a direct result and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother. Homosexual 'marriage,' where legal, isn't even a basic building block of homosexual society, much less of society as a whole. There is no standardized format for homosexual 'marriages,' and no economically unequal genders are involved.

Why not forget about disenfranchising others in order for force your concocted, failed philosophy into law? Why not try a little live and let live?

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Tim Smith wrote:
Homosexual 'marriage' is a complete fraud.
It has been overwhelmingly rejected by homosexuals as an actual practice in every country that allows it, and studies have shown that most such 'marriages' aren't even exclusive arrangements.
No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No child is ever born as a direct result and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother. Homosexual 'marriage,' where legal, isn't even a basic building block of homosexual society, much less of society as a whole. There is no standardized format for homosexual 'marriages,' and no economically unequal genders are involved.
Why not forget about disenfranchising others in order for force your concocted, failed philosophy into law? Why not try a little live and let live?
Oh look, it's David Moore from Pekin IL now posting from Germany.

Did they finally deport you for tying to have sex with your own kids?
TheTroll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Alvin aka the UnRighteous1 wrote:
I just donated 5 grand!
Suuuuuuuuuuuure you did, R1! LOLAY!
Jordan

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Tim Smith wrote:
No child is ever born as a direct result and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother
You're right, 2 men or 2 women cannot make a baby. Someone hand this genius a medal. You're implying the intent of marriage is the sole purpose of making babies - that's really ignorant.

What about infertile couples? Intersex individuals and single parents? You're basically saying they're not worthy of experiencing marriage. Furthermore, there has been a ton of research and studies concluding that a child does not need a mother and father specifically to do well in life, and 2 gay, loving parents are better than 1 (or none). May I also remind you that gay couples adopt children that heterosexual couples have given up on, so before you claim marriage equality is so damaging to society, think about the positives.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Tim Smith wrote:
Homosexual .........
David. in all the years you have posted this cut-and paste, and under all the different names, you have NEVER explained how one person's marriage and family can "disenfranchise" another person.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Homosexuality A Disease wrote:
I suggest all queers get help ASAP. Your sickness will only get worse. For quicker results, I suggest shock therapy.
Sorry, but shock therapy is now being performed on bigots like you.
Abe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I used it to wipe my arse…came in handy.
You're disgusting. And what's the deal with your ears?

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're disgusting. And what's the deal with your ears?
Sounds like you've got a boner for JuanPaul. Can't say I blame you, he is a cutie.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

fr "tim smith" who is really DAVID MOORE OF PEKIN IL:

>Homosexual 'marriage' is a complete fraud....<

Wrong again, davy.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

NoQ wrote:
Of course you think it's harmless, what else could you say. You HO:HOS think perversion and sexual fetishes are ok. It's not, it's wrong, not to mention, confusing for children.
Irony. Did you know that unless you do it "doggy style" you are engaging in a fetish, correct?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that being a Queer as well as Queer sex is a mental illness derived from birth defects??
Yeah, at least they can't help being what they are. What's your excuse?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

fr NoQ:

>Did you know that being a Queer as well as Queer sex is a mental illness derived from birth defects??<

Not according to the AMA, bub. Sorry to burst your bubble, there...Well, maybe I'm not.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure glad to finally hear one of you freaks admit to being a product of birth defects.
I love how you call genetically induced abstinence, or asexual for short, "freakish." It's so ... ironic.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't think that's freakish???
Why is different "freakish"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••