Italian Scientist Claims That Vaccines Cause Homosexuality

Apr 1, 2013 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

An Italian scientist has claimed that vaccines cause homosexuality, and that homosexuality is a form of autism despite having no scientific evidence.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

And this Italian scientist has never received a vaccination in his life? Or only vaccinations on the down low, if you get my vaccination drift?
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

And here I am learning something new again. This clearly explains the existence of the millions of gays and lesbians throughout the history of the human race, because, of course, we know that vaccines have been around since the dawn of time. In fact, as I understand it, the first thing ancient Man did after discovering how to control fire was to create Bunsen burners. Vaccines quickly followed.

Less known is the history of the development of vaccines in the animal kingdom, a success story that also explains the homosexuality found in more than 1500 species of animals.

I can't wait to explain to my siblings that they, who had the same shots as I, are also gay. What a delightfulThanksgiving this is going to be. Then I get to pass this news on to all those folks at my office. I'm especially looking forward to sharing this with the big, butch guys in the warehouse. What a laugh we will all have as they all realize their marriages and girlfriends are a sham and that they're really playing for the greatest—or at least the best dressed—team in history.
Lilith_Satans_Wh o_re

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Wow.... So they had vaccines in the year 110... Interesting ......... What a dumbazz

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Oh puhLEEZE !!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Heteros are born that way
So are gays
Perhaps the good 'scientist' has swallowed one too many vials of mercury
Tea Bag Residue

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

On the bright side, this means scientists have inadvertently found a preventative cure for measles, polio and heterosexuality....

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Right, and Signore Berlusconi did not steal any money either....

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Rainbow Kid wrote:
Heteros are born that way
So are gays
Perhaps the good 'scientist' has swallowed one too many vials of mercury
It certainly sounds like it.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it funny how sex offenders, child molesters, mentally ill people & homosexuals think they're are normal. NEWS FLASH they're not.
Actually I think it's funny that some inbred moron can make generalizations about a group of people, relating them to the criminal and mentally ill, then think that he's 'normal' instead of a being a big piece of ignorant sh*t. How odd

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Big Tony wrote:
Ain't it funny ...
What's even funnier is that you think you are what normal is. News Flash (but only for you): If you are what "normal" is, no one in their right mind wants it.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Big Tony wrote:
You want something funny, I'll tell you something funny.
How many queers does it take to change a light bulb????
Sweetie, the joke that you are normal is really the funniest you got, end on that one.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I think the term "scientist" is being used incredibly loosely here.

So mercury turns people gay AND rewrites their DNA so they pass that on to their children--becaus so many gays have biologically propogated.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

He's probably straight.It used to be,domineering mother and weak or absent father,remember the 1970s? Smoking and drinking in cars,horror movies,and children make up stories about sexual abuse.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Cletis wrote:
Wow hope they find out what vaccine it is that causes you to turn queer, that way we can eliminate gayness all the way around.
It's CLETUS, you moron.

Too cowardly to not lie, too stupid to even steal a name properly. Why am I surprised?
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it funny how sex offenders, child molesters, mentally ill people & homosexuals think they're are normal. NEWS FLASH they're not.
Murderers, child molesters, robbers, fundamentalists, muggers are all sinners, after all.

If we want to defame entire groups based on statistical behaviors then str8 men with their violent raping of women would go to the top of the list. But they also comprise most child abusers on a percentage basis, too.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Child molesters are mostly queers that are still in the closet passing themselves off as straight.
I guess hetero molesters get a free pass from you then, since they are,you know, straight.

Anyone with daughters, keep 'em away from Big Tony!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Child molesters are mostly queers that are still in the closet passing themselves off as straight.
It certainly SOUNDS like that could be right if viewed as an attempt to imagine what the causes of predatory pedophilia might be, doesn't it?

The problem with it is that it just isn't borne-out by ACTUAL researches into the psychology of sexual predators.

Just because something SOUNDS like a reasonable and plausible explanation of the phenomenon doesn't make it so.

If you were a one of my students, I'd tell you to use that as an hypothesis ... then go out and design research protocols to DISprove it.

If it survives your gamut of testing, and the results are replicated with the same results by others across cultures, get back to me and we'll consider calling it a viable theory.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when they're raping their daughters, they aren't.

Nor when they're violently raping someone else's daughter.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Your father's story is not representative of anyone else. Do you still remember what his d*ck tasted like?
Big Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

And while we're at it,since he's lied about everything else, I'm willing to bet that "Big" is also false. Isn't that true, Little Tony? Go on, you can tell us. We're all friends here. We won't laugh. I promise. Well, not too much, anyway. Oops. Gotta go. The picture of you in the shower has got me giggling too hard to type. Maybe I should have called you Tiny Tony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••