Sexual Orientation of Soldiers to Be Checked by Tattoos, Says Report

Jan 24, 2013 Full story: sptimes.ru 64

The Defense Ministry's central administration on work with military personnel has developed a technical guide that urges leaders of military units involved in work with the troops to check the sexual orientation of conscripts and contract soldiers entering the military, a news report said Thursday.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#47 Jan 26, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
And again, he was not a communist:
"In 1950, when North Korea invaded South Korea, Wallace broke with the Progressives and backed the U.S.-led war effort in the Korean War.[5] In 1952, Wallace published Where I Was Wrong, in which he explained that his seemingly-trusting stance toward the Soviet Union and Joseph Stalin stemmed from inadequate information about Stalin's crimes and that he, too, now considered himself an anti-Communist. He wrote various letters to "people who he thought had traduced (maligned) him" and advocated the re-election of President Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1956.[5]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_A._Wallace
Communists are KNOWN LIARS. And you BELIEVE his apology ?!

ROFL !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#48 Jan 26, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
And again, he was not a communist:
"In 1950, when North Korea invaded South Korea, Wallace broke with the Progressives and backed the U.S.-led war effort in the Korean War.[5] In 1952, Wallace published Where I Was Wrong, in which he explained that his seemingly-trusting stance toward the Soviet Union and Joseph Stalin stemmed from inadequate information about Stalin's crimes and that he, too, now considered himself an anti-Communist. He wrote various letters to "people who he thought had traduced (maligned) him" and advocated the re-election of President Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1956.[5]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_A._Wallace
That's the period when McCarthy was in fascist control and growing worse daily.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#49 Jan 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the period when McCarthy was in fascist control and growing worse daily.
I haven't seen anything that has ever said he was a member of the communist party. I understand at one point he had their endorsement, but that was before McCarthy demonized being a communist, and people were forced out of the closet of not being a commie. But his statement was he was an "anti-communist" not merely "not a communist."

But regardless of his party affiliations, the truth and beauty of his words remains. "Always, and everywhere..."

"The symptoms of fascist thinking are colored by environment and adapted to immediate circumstances. But always and everywhere they can be identified by their appeal to prejudice and by the desire to play upon the fears and vanities of different groups in order to gain power."

Coolidge, AZ

#50 Jan 26, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen anything that has ever said he was a member of the communist party. I understand at one point he had their endorsement, but that was before McCarthy demonized being a communist, and people were forced out of the closet of not being a commie. But his statement was he was an "anti-communist" not merely "not a communist."
But regardless of his party affiliations, the truth and beauty of his words remains. "Always, and everywhere..."
"The symptoms of fascist thinking are colored by environment and adapted to immediate circumstances. But always and everywhere they can be identified by their appeal to prejudice and by the desire to play upon the fears and vanities of different groups in order to gain power."
Communists, socilaists, Democrats, and liberals are all different names for the exact same thing. And they are Evil. PURE EVIL.

Location hidden

#51 Jan 26, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Communists are KNOWN LIARS. And you BELIEVE his apology ?!
ROFL !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ig...

HUMANS are KNOWN LIARS.

Why should we believe YOU ?!
ROFL !

AOL

#52 Jan 26, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Communists, socilaists, Democrats, and liberals are all different names for the exact same thing. And they are Evil. PURE EVIL.
Ad hominem attacks reamain the refuge of those with no argument on the merits.

Address this: "The symptoms of fascist thinking are colored by environment and adapted to immediate circumstances. But always and everywhere they can be identified by their appeal to prejudice and by the desire to play upon the fears and vanities of different groups in order to gain power."

Coolidge, AZ

#53 Jan 26, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Address this: "The symptoms of fascist thinking are colored by environment and adapted to immediate circumstances. But always and everywhere they can be identified by their appeal to prejudice and by the desire to play upon the fears and vanities of different groups in order to gain power."
Fine. You want FACTS ? The Court Of Appeals for The D.C. Circuit ruled teh other day UNANIMOUSLY that The Obamaniac BLATANTLY violated the U.S. Constituion, which he recently SWORE to uphold, but obviously knows NOTHING about, and cares EVEN LESS ABOUT, by stuffing his cronies into cushy jobs UNCONSTITUTIONALLY. And his UNCONSTITUTINAL action as throwns HUNDREDS of decisions of this federal board into question as to their legality (If the people appointed to teh board were dones so unconstitutionally, then I don't see how ANY of tehir decisions can be legal).

Why should he NOT be impeached for gleefully, and willfully violating the U.S. Constitution ?!

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

NEXT !

Coolidge, AZ

#54 Jan 26, 2013
And notice how in The Obamaniac's America, his minions brook NO DISSENT ! That's the "DEMOCRATIC PARTY way !

Uncle Joe Stalin would be PROUD of you guys !

:)

AOL

#55 Jan 26, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. You want FACTS ? The Court Of Appeals...(more off topic rant)...
Clearly you can't address the quote supplied.

Your off topic rant reminds me why I usually ignore your posts.

AOL

#56 Jan 26, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
Uncle Joe Stalin would be PROUD of you guys !

But your rants tend to support the following truth:

Coolidge, AZ

#57 Jan 26, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you can't address the quote supplied.
Your off topic rant reminds me why I usually ignore your posts.
If you're going to ignore my posts, then why are you compelled to respond to them all the time ? Sounds like a mental defect to me (called "liberalism").

AOL

#58 Jan 26, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to ignore my posts, then why are you compelled to respond to them all the time ? Sounds like a mental defect to me (called "liberalism").
You started your new identity on a reasonable streak, and when not on a political rant, you can make some good points, and historical observations. You sucked me in, so to speak. I though maybe you had mellowed now that the election is over, or as you added another year to your belt. But alas....

Coolidge, AZ

#59 Jan 26, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
You started your new identity on a reasonable streak, and when not on a political rant, you can make some good points, and historical observations. You sucked me in, so to speak. I though maybe you had mellowed now that the election is over, or as you added another year to your belt. But alas....
Until my last breath, I will NEVER cease fighting the EVIL that is liberalism and the Democrats. NEVER.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#60 Jan 26, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Until my last breath, I will NEVER cease fighting the EVIL that is liberalism and the Democrats. NEVER.
Snore. And this has to do with tattoos HOW?

Coolidge, AZ

#61 Jan 26, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Snore. And this has to do with tattoos HOW?
I see you have a deep fascination with me.

Location hidden

#62 Jan 26, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
My ONLY fascination is why you can't address the thread topic, instead of acting like a troll.

Palm Springs, California

#63 Jan 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
My ONLY fascination is why you can't address the thread topic, instead of acting like a troll.
Yeah!

Palm Springs, California

#64 Jan 26, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't get over the cyber time you waste. All the decades of research and innovation of building the Inernet and you use it for your pointless pedantic self centered blabbering. You might as well be on a street corner, yelling at disinterested crowds. The only thing missing is your worn out bible.

Coolidge, AZ

#65 Jan 27, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't get over the cyber time you waste. All the decades of research and innovation of building the Inernet and you use it for your pointless pedantic self centered blabbering. You might as well be on a street corner, yelling at disinterested crowds. The only thing missing is your worn out bible.
Oh, I do that in my spare time !:)

Location hidden

#66 Jan 27, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I do that in my spare time !:)
Do you have any other kind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 13 min Rick in Kansas 40
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 17 min chris toal 26,689
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 26 min Jerald 2
Elton John, David Furnish to tie knot in privat... 35 min Troll Stopper 15
Gay staff 'suffer jobs market bias' 38 min Troll Stopper 8
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 40 min Pietro Armando 4,998
US Supreme Court Won't Stop Gay Marriages ... 44 min Wallace 2
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 1 hr NorCal Native 1,215
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr KiMare 2,835
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Brian_G 5,454