Why this obsession with what gay peop...

Why this obsession with what gay people do in bed?

There are 157 comments on the www.guardian.co.uk story from Jan 12, 2013, titled Why this obsession with what gay people do in bed? . In it, www.guardian.co.uk reports that:

If nothing else, the arguments about homosexual emancipation have taught us that the penis stands tall in the conservative imagination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.guardian.co.uk.

Doctor Horndog

Alpharetta, GA

#152 Jan 14, 2013
Ronald wrote:
It sickens me every time I think about queers butt sexing each other, just sickens me!!!
Diagnosis: Jealousy
Robsan5

United States

#153 Jan 14, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
About the same time you realized it was your dad su:cking your d:ck instead of your mom.
Thanks, Dad! You really give great head! Even better than Mom. But, of course you've been doing years longer, right NoIQ?

Roberta (just for your gay anal sex fantasies!)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#157 Feb 28, 2013
We are supposed to love each other and it's OK to express that love. What about the stories of Ruth and Naomi, and Jonathan and David? 80% of people are bi-sexual, it's normal. Homosexuality is not forbidden in the bible, it's sodomy that's wrong.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#158 Feb 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
We are supposed to love each other and it's OK to express that love. What about the stories of Ruth and Naomi, and Jonathan and David? 80% of people are bi-sexual, it's normal. Homosexuality is not forbidden in the bible, it's sodomy that's wrong.
What do you say that is?

Location hidden

#159 Mar 1, 2013
Sodomy is anal or oral sex. That is why Sodom was destroyed. I learned about the sexuality of people in a sociology class at ODU 30 some years ago. It was based on an anonymous poll. 10% each are heterosexual and homosexual. Male homosexuals commit sodomy, so can heterosexual couples.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#160 Mar 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Sodomy is anal or oral sex. That is why Sodom was destroyed...
Please point tho the lines of Scripture that say any such thing.

Hint.

There aren't any. Not a one. Not a whisper of one.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#162 Mar 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Sodomy is anal or oral sex. That is why Sodom was destroyed. I learned about the sexuality of people in a sociology class at ODU 30 some years ago. It was based on an anonymous poll. 10% each are heterosexual and homosexual. Male homosexuals commit sodomy, so can heterosexual couples.
Sorry dear.

Rather than listen to the fogged traditions of gentiles, let's consult the people whose stories they are. Hmm?

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13827-...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10122-...

Just because a lot of people use a word incorrectly, doesn't make it correct.

Indians are from India, right?
Anonymous

Whitewater, WI

#163 Feb 24, 2015
Like it in my butt n like to suck you to
Lnny

Hebron, IL

#164 Feb 24, 2015
There's some girls that I know that have found out that I've been fcked by other boys. They think it's sexy for some reason???
Sherlayne

United States

#165 Feb 25, 2015
susanblange wrote:
What about married heterosexual couples who do that? Or shall I ask the sex expert Anita bryant that question?
Sherlayne

United States

#166 Feb 25, 2015
I'll be damned if I'll let a bunch of celibates tell me what I'm allowed to do with my husband in bed!

Location hidden

#167 Feb 26, 2015
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
What about married heterosexual couples who do that? Or shall I ask the sex expert Anita bryant that question?
The law against sodomy pertains to both men and women. It was forbidden for the time it was written in> I can't figure out how anybody would like it in the butt. Animals are known to do that, but they're animals. Sex was designed by God for procreation. You cannot become pregnant by engaging in sodomy.
maria724

Tulsa, OK

#168 Feb 26, 2015
Older men makes me all w e t....add my skype ID: BunnyPassion1191

Since: Nov 14

Great American SW

#170 Feb 26, 2015
Several things about anal sex puzzle me, such as why do I think it's hot and nasty fun when my wife uses a dildo on me, but the thought of anal intercourse with another man were pulses me. I mean I'm not gay, so why should I like using a sex toy with my wife's hand holding it? I always get hard from it, she reaches under and does HJ and my orgasm from that is always much more intense than from any other act. And in the same vein, I do anal sex with my wife and that's just fine – but the thought of doing it to another man, no thank you. I mean at the most basic level a hole is a hole, so why does it matter so much to me who owns it?! Oh well, I don't hate on and criticize men who feel the other way, so I just expect the same consideration for how I feel. Sex is supposed to be fun, and if there's any particular act you like then go for it and heck with what others think!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#171 Feb 26, 2015
Given the abundance of nerve endings and its proximity to the prostate, most men, including heterosexuals, find penetration and stimulation pleasurable. It's its association with 'sodomy' that tends to freak them out about it.
Sherlayne

United States

#172 Feb 27, 2015
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The law against sodomy pertains to both men and women. It was forbidden for the time it was written in> I can't figure out how anybody would like it in the butt. Animals are known to do that, but they're animals. Sex was designed by God for procreation. You cannot become pregnant by engaging in sodomy.
Susan,

Yours is a very good post. The thought of sodomy makes me feel disgusted, but that's me. I do feel, though, that with a consenting couple, they can do whatever they want. I don't put much stock in the bible; sorry if that offends you.
Sherlayne

United States

#173 Feb 27, 2015
Clarence688 wrote:
Several things about anal sex puzzle me, such as why do I think it's hot and nasty fun when my wife uses a dildo on me, but the thought of anal intercourse with another man were pulses me. I mean I'm not gay, so why should I like using a sex toy with my wife's hand holding it? I always get hard from it, she reaches under and does HJ and my orgasm from that is always much more intense than from any other act. And in the same vein, I do anal sex with my wife and that's just fine – but the thought of doing it to another man, no thank you. I mean at the most basic level a hole is a hole, so why does it matter so much to me who owns it?! Oh well, I don't hate on and criticize men who feel the other way, so I just expect the same consideration for how I feel. Sex is supposed to be fun, and if there's any particular act you like then go for it and heck with what others think!
You are repulsed by the thought of men engaging in anal sex because you're straight, yet you're fair to gays, and that's understanding of you. Same with me, it repulses me, but I realize not everyone is born straight and my orientation doesn't give me the right to expect all people to have the exact same feelings as I do.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#174 Feb 27, 2015
Nicholas wrote:
I could care less what queers do in bed. It's what they do in public that disgusts me. People wouldn't mind gays if they kept their perversions behind closed doors!
The perversion is what you have done to the message of Christ.

Good luck with Matt. 25:31-46

BTW when did science discover the sin gene? You all claim we are all born sinners yet claim that since no gay gene has been identified it's a choice. So how come sin is genetic and also a choice?

Explain please

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#175 Feb 27, 2015
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You are repulsed by the thought of men engaging in anal sex because you're straight, yet you're fair to gays, and that's understanding of you. Same with me, it repulses me, but I realize not everyone is born straight and my orientation doesn't give me the right to expect all people to have the exact same feelings as I do.
Gays and lesbians were born as God intended. To be gay or lesbian.

You seem to be saying it's a choice so when did you choose?

And why are you wanting to define your own Mom's role in marriage to that of a breeding bitch at puppy mills? I'd never say something so insulting about your Mom so why do you?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#177 Feb 27, 2015
I'm reading about men and women who focus on what gays and lesbians do in bed. So I have to ask if you all also think about what your Moms and dads do in bed as well.

What my Mom and Dad do or what any of you do sexually isn't a major focus of my life. Sp please stop worrying about where my dick is tonight OK?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tanzania authorities arrest 12 over "homosexual... 2 min NE Jade 31
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 min Wisdom of Ages 12,948
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 24 min EdmondWA 327
The Family Cabin NE Tales 28 min Meadow Grove Publ... 1
News Former gay activist backs 'no' campaign 1 hr Martin 3
Transgender woman assaults 10 year old in restroom 1 hr Martin 6
News GOP leaders decry North Carolina governor's LGB... 2 hr Martin 4
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 3 hr Carpenter 23
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 hr Freedomofexpression 57,562
More from around the web