Boycott Battles: Do They Really Work?

Feb 25, 2013 Full story: EDGE 64

When Coach Sue Sylvester says "Boycott Amway," you'd better listen - or you could end up with the Glee villain's signature referee whistle jammed in your ear.

Full Story

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#29 Feb 25, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would refuse the next hot woman that comes along your way? You just wouldn't care about that right or are you happily married and if so why do you spend all your time with gays instead of your wife?
Surely, the answer is as obvious to you as it is the rest of us.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#30 Feb 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I miss the tea party rallies that sort of dried up lately. As usual, haters have REALLY short attention spans.
It was so much fun seeing enormous fat white people marching in front of the Capital! All with chicken stains on their Walmart finery. It was probably about a half mile walk from their cars. More exercise than they had since Carter was Nixon was president.
You are one snotty snob.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#31 Feb 25, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I haven't eaten at any of those in over 30 years. Mostly I eat at home, after preparing dinner for my hubby. And when we do go out, it's usually to a place that actually has silverware, china, and tablecloths. That's one of the perks of being an affluent gay couple......we don't have to rub elbows in some crowded, greasy spoon with people of your ilk.
Another snotty snob. Gee, the liberals and progressives have spent all this time cultivating the image that they are all about loving and caring about the common man and poor people, and you and Curtese are blowing the ruse to smithereens all by yourselves, not that anybody with any sense ever bought into that cultivated image.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#32 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't feel sorry for them nasty A$$ FAGG@TS, they darn sure don't care about you. The only thing they care about is where they get their next DlCK from.
I worry about you when you don't post for three days between white-outs
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#35 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about me FAGG@T, even I have to take a break now and then from trying to convince you freaks there's a better way than your perverted lifestyle. I do appreciate you noticing though. Most of you freaks would think I'd been posting all along. They never notice when I'm not. Ain't that right. LMFAO
So you just go posting to posting and spew nasty hate filled childish BS??????????

Your a pathetic pile of trash....Does your mom ever poke her head down the stairs to tell you time to change your diaper????????

Your pathetic./......grow up
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#37 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up??? You've already grown up, but still have the mentality of a child. I know Queers are born liars but you claim not to be a Queer. Your constant lying tells on you. Trying to hide who and what you are. Pathetic. Like I said, you're too stupid not to be transparent.
You go post to post spewing attacks and nasty words and slurs....WHO IS THE CHILD.......

Do you talk out in public like you post on here??? I mean if you do you must get your azz kicked ALOT.........

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#38 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FAGG@T, if I was a nasty A$$ Queer like you, I'd probably jump on the next DlCK I seen, but since I'm not, I don't need to worry about that.
Next one I see, and the only one I see, is my hubby's. At least I know how to be monogamous, unlike you straight folks.
Mad Mom

Huntsville, AL

#41 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't feel sorry for them nasty A$$ FAGG@TS, they darn sure don't care about you. The only thing they care about is where they get their next DlCK from.
Stupid

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#44 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FAGG@T, if I was a nasty A$$ Queer like you, I'd probably jump on the next DlCK I seen, but since I'm not, I don't need to worry about that.
Posts like these are golden for our side. Keep on expressing yourself!!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#45 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about me FAGG@T, even I have to take a break now and then from trying to convince you freaks there's a better way than your perverted lifestyle. I do appreciate you noticing though. Most of you freaks would think I'd been posting all along. They never notice when I'm not. Ain't that right. LMFAO
You post way more than a normal straight person.

Oh, and is THAT your goal here? Convincing us there's a better way?

You're a disaster.

My life is very blessed. There is little room for improvement. I have the safety and security of being with the person I love, til death do us part. We own a home and I own a business. So what's your point again?

Meanwhile you are the one who sounds like a very unhappy and dissatisfied person/lunatic. Maybe somebody should be trying to tell YOU a better way to live your life.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#46 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go su:ck another SHlT covered DlCK and STFU shiteater.
you post that right after you tell someone else to grow up. That's priceless! Keep it going!!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#47 Feb 25, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You got nooooo credibility until you acknowledge that the truth about who you are. Can't believe you're soooo stupid that you actually believe you've fooled a single person. Get back under your rock Maggot I mean FAGG@T. LMFAO
Say that to yourself in your bathroom mirror three times and *poof* you'll see yourself wearing a dress.

Seriously, thou doth protest too much.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#48 Feb 25, 2013
razer wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, there's nothing wrong with sitting and eating in a nice fancy restaurant from time to time, but eating in one all the time because you think you're too good to be around ordinary people, is sad and pathetic, no matter who it is.
If you can afford it, why would you eat at a crappy restaurant?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#51 Feb 25, 2013
fr NoQ:

>Grow up???...<

Yes, please, grow UP. Have mommy change your diapers before bedtime.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#52 Feb 25, 2013
fr Chance:

>You are one snotty snob.<

Looking in a mirror, there, chancy?

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#53 Feb 25, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Another snotty snob. Gee, the liberals and progressives have spent all this time cultivating the image that they are all about loving and caring about the common man and poor people, and you and Curtese are blowing the ruse to smithereens all by yourselves, not that anybody with any sense ever bought into that cultivated image.
Gee, SniKKKers, why am I not surprised you equate "the common man and poor people" with obese trailer trash? If you ever got out of Grove City, you'd be able to tell the difference.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#54 Feb 25, 2013
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, SniKKKers, why am I not surprised you equate "the common man and poor people" with obese trailer trash? If you ever got out of Grove City, you'd be able to tell the difference.
What do you equate "the common man and poor people" with, Gator?

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#56 Feb 25, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you equate "the common man and poor people" with, Gator?
A quiet dignity far removed from anyone you will ever encounter, SniKKKers. Being a common man or poor does not inevitably mean being a junk-food-slobbering, WalMart-shopping pig. Your assumptions are insulting to the "common man" as is your confusion of low income with poor taste, but that's hardly surprising coming from you.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#59 Feb 25, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can afford it, why not cook the meal yourself.
Why bother?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#60 Feb 25, 2013
razer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the answer to that, then you're no better than he is. And you freaks talk about equality, what a laugh.
Seems we found someone with a po' person complex.

Poor you. Maybe therapy can help you with your insecurities and jealousy.

Now back to the piggly wiggly with your food stamps for meat & taters & pies to keep up your obesity and diabetes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min cpeter1313 2,818
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 11 min Cordwainer Trout 26
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 38 min NorCal Native 4,964
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 45 min NorCal Native 1,195
The Thursday Night NE Jade Thread 1 hr Sidney 6
With gay marriage on the horizon, Visit Tampa B... 2 hr Misrty 17
Miss. attorneys seek to uphold ban on gay... 2 hr The Rogue 29
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr RevKen 26,658
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 4 hr Your blood we hope 21
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr Poof1 5,418