Hawaii Senate passes gay marriage, clearing islands to become a same-sex wedding destination

Nov 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canada.com

Our #VanSun360 Instagram theme this week was Leaves. Thanks to all who submitted photos - here's a look at just a few of them, including the week's winner and runners-up.

Comments
81 - 100 of 105 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2013

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>just look at the vatican....choir boy nuff said.. umahu.go get some help.
I see. So you're an equal opportunity bigot. Good to know.

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So you're an equal opportunity bigot. Good to know.
yes i am thank you
great pretenders

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a contract.
A contract requires the informed consent of the parties to the agreement.
An animal cannot give informed consent.
Stop lying about other people.
But gays act like animals,they created AIDS but deny it just like they deny being gay is ab-normal.Can a male gay give berth? You know what the pretenders say? no but we are working on it.You know what makes me vomit,seeing two men kissing,gays are very sick people and they know it,their whole life is a fairy tale(he he) they pretend normal people will accept them when they are laughing at them behind their backs.Gays made it worse by getting in the face of normal people,they should have stayed where they belong,in the closet,they will never be accepted,people will only pity them but won't want to be around them.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

great pretenders wrote:
<quoted text>
But gays act like animals,they created AIDS but deny it just like they deny being gay is ab-normal.Can a male gay give berth? You know what the pretenders say? no but we are working on it.You know what makes me vomit,seeing two men kissing,gays are very sick people and they know it,their whole life is a fairy tale(he he) they pretend normal people will accept them when they are laughing at them behind their backs.Gays made it worse by getting in the face of normal people,they should have stayed where they belong,in the closet,they will never be accepted,people will only pity them but won't want to be around them.
You'll just have to get over it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

great pretenders wrote:
<quoted text>
We "created AIDS" ?

Who, when, how, and above all why?
A Little Dab Will Do It

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>there is something you can do.get them some serious help!because, you are not born that way,you were molested by someone and made you that way because god does'nt make mistakes!so if you are mahu get some help fast.
You're not making any sense whatsoever
If your molestation fantasy was true; you're blaming the victim instead of the perpetrator
Its the 'perpetrator' who needs his/her brain jacked; NOT the victim
So drop your drawers and give the victim some sugar
A Little Dab Will Do It

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

great pretenders wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 16,500 people died from AIDS last year
During that same time period; 43,563 people died from car accidents
So AIDS is more than twice as safe as your car
Live up to your convictions and drop a match in your car's gas tank if you want to stay alive
Jeff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

A Little Dab Will Do It wrote:
<quoted text>
Live up to your convictions and drop a match in your car's gas tank if you want to stay alive
Your numbers are unfair and skewed since the number of people who ride in/drive cars far outweighs those who live with HIV.
A Little Dab Will Do It

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Your numbers are unfair and skewed since the number of people who ride in/drive cars far outweighs those who live with HIV.
Using troll logic; they will have to stop driving until a cure is found for cars
Jeff

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Using troll logic; they will have to stop driving until a cure is found for cars
You are using no logic, comparing apples to watermelons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

USA is sinking fast wrote:
<quoted text> A scientist says he created AIDS years ago, as a government employee working on "population control" methods, but it got loose from the lab during testing. His name escapes me right now, but he has a common name, maybe "Brown.' He could be a quack, but his credentials held up under investigation. If I can find the link, I'll post it. It could be a Doctor Gallo.
You'll have to provide some evidence of that assertion, especially since incontrovertible tissue sample evidence exists that HIV has been around for almost a century.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

HIV is a virus that ANYONE can catch.

What has this to do with couples who wish to marry?
homophobes are scared

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Ignorant scared people cling together because they know the actual truth would frighten them even more.

If it wasn't this, they would be skerred of something else. Soon there kind will die off from lack of oxygen to the brain.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

great pretenders wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, gays have no desire to be around illiterate dolts like yourself. You're pity is completely irrelevant. We gays hang with people that can read and write.

Oh, and just by the way, we gays don't have super powers. We can't magically create diseases. If we were that powerful, we would ensure the success of the human species by eliminating the stupid from the gene pool. And since you're stupid, I'll spell it out for you....yes, that would include you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

<quoted text>
I get what you're trying to say, but ... "ONLY" ???!!!???

That's larger the the entire populations of a whole lot of communities in this Country.

Picture it. Wake up. Go outside to get them morning news. Everybody gone.

Care to rephrase?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

NO REAR ENTRY wrote:
That's the key to stopping AIDS. Otherwise, AIDS will cure itself, and it won't be pretty.
Committed relationships remove the parties from the STD potential-host pool.
Logic Lesson 4 Homophobes

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>It's good to see that you pud suckers can brag on your death rate. But how many of you poor souls are infected with HIV and have to take expensive meds just to stay alive? I guess a death sentence is worth getting your dumper dorked in some people's minds.
Yes; dear
It most certainly feels better than death

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

<quoted text>
You're not making any sense whatsoever
If your molestation fantasy was true; you're blaming the victim instead of the perpetrator
Its the 'perpetrator' who needs his/her brain jacked; NOT the victim
So drop your drawers and give the victim some sugar
i know they are victims,it's gay men needs help who wrecks the lifes of young mens.because they keep saying i was born that way or im trying to find myself which is poppyCOCK.so they need to get help. if the're trying to find themselves they can look in the doctors office.nuff said.
Dingo Boy

Leander, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Logic Lesson 4 Homophobes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes; dear
It most certainly feels better than death
For you...granted. If it feels good and all that. I'll admit that the 2 second sensation of expelling a big one after a feast feels ok, but sh!t and get off the pot I says. Just can't see trying to drag that 2 seconds out to 30 minutes by having my cracker stuffed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text> i know they are victims,it's gay men needs help who wrecks the lifes of young mens.because they keep saying i was born that way or im trying to find myself which is poppyCOCK.so they need to get help. if the're trying to find themselves they can look in the doctors office.nuff said.
What does the AMA say about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••