Hawaii Senate passes gay marriage, cl...

Hawaii Senate passes gay marriage, clearing islands to become a same-sex wedding destination

There are 105 comments on the Canada.com story from Nov 12, 2013, titled Hawaii Senate passes gay marriage, clearing islands to become a same-sex wedding destination. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Our #VanSun360 Instagram theme this week was Leaves. Thanks to all who submitted photos - here's a look at just a few of them, including the week's winner and runners-up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#73 Nov 21, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>are a gay?
are a gay what?
local

United States

#74 Nov 21, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
are a gay what?
Are you a gay?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#75 Nov 21, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you say that I am lying? Uh? It's all over the news!!! Like I said, it doesn't make sense to me. That is not a defination of marriage.
Actually it IS the definition of marriage now in 16 states as well as DC and over a dozen other countries.

Tawas City, Michigan

#76 Nov 21, 2013
local wrote:
You f****n a**h**eGovernor and the Representatives put my beautiful island into the nightmares. What God did to the babilon civilization in the Bible? That's the same idea we have today. Pretty soon the government will legalized to married to animal. I don't want me and my people disfavor infornt of the lord. Take your politics and your government to the mainland.
Hawaii has been conquered. Get over it.
Guess who

Honolulu, HI

#77 Nov 21, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaii has been conquered. Get over it.
So what? Just like Hawaii has an ice epidemic. Just need to teach the kids to say no to drugs and homosexuality.

Tawas City, Michigan

#78 Nov 21, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Just like Hawaii has an ice epidemic. Just need to teach the kids to say no to drugs and homosexuality.
The gay kids will be gay, the straight kids will be straight.

There's nothing you can do about either.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#79 Nov 22, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
oh come. just let him stress over it. LOL.

Location hidden

#80 Nov 23, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a gay?
"a gay" what?

Location hidden

#81 Nov 23, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you "teach" a person to not be the orientation that they were born?

Since: Feb 13

Honolulu, HI

#82 Nov 23, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
there is something you can do.get them some serious help!because, you are not born that way,you were molested by someone and made you that way because god does'nt make mistakes!so if you are mahu get some help fast.

Location hidden

#83 Nov 23, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>there is something you can do.get them some serious help!because, you are not born that way,you were molested by someone and made you that way because god does'nt make mistakes!so if you are mahu get some help fast.
That is just some crap from a shrink who was kicked out of the APA for violating APA standards.

There's NO evidence at all for such assertions.

You need to find better sources for your information.

Learning to investigate and evaluate information sources is a vital skillset, and would go a long way to improving your understanding of the world.
EEEeeewwww

Columbus, OH

#84 Nov 23, 2013
:-)

Honolulu, HI

#85 Nov 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just some crap from a shrink who was kicked out of the APA for violating APA standards.
There's NO evidence at all for such assertions.
You need to find better sources for your information.
Learning to investigate and evaluate information sources is a vital skillset, and would go a long way to improving your understanding of the world.
just look at the vatican....choir boy nuff said.. umahu.go get some help.

Honolulu, HI

#86 Nov 23, 2013
EEEeeewwww wrote:
:-)
what is that? did you pull you're face out of snyper's azz.hahahahahaha hheehehehehe cchhheeeee hhooooooo!!!!!!

Tawas City, Michigan

#87 Nov 23, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>there is something you can do.get them some serious help!because, you are not born that way,you were molested by someone and made you that way because god does'nt make mistakes!so if you are mahu get some help fast.
You should get some help with basic English.

Honolulu, HI

#88 Nov 23, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get some help with basic English.
why? don't you know how to read. go get some help! cchhheeeee hhoooooooooo!!!!!!!!! nuff said

Tawas City, Michigan

#89 Nov 23, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>why? don't you know how to read. go get some help! cchhheeeee hhoooooooooo!!!!!!!!! nuff said
America.

Speak English.

Enough said.

Location hidden

#90 Nov 24, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>just look at the vatican....choir boy nuff said.. umahu.go get some help.
Well then, how about some links to materials that support your assertions?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#91 Nov 24, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
Really? Then you won't mind presenting the peer reviewed research on the subject from actual experts that concurs with your statement, right? I'm sorry but I don't tend to accept the word of sheep without actual support.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#92 Nov 24, 2013
bigpoi wrote:
<quoted text>just look at the vatican....choir boy nuff said.. umahu.go get some help.
Get help for what dear? You haven't presented a problem yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 22 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 51
News Lynch to visit mosque amid spike in anti-Muslim... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,317
News The real gay agenda: not to change society but ... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 15
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr crucifiedguy 4,742
News 'Homosexuals aren't gay - they are just possess... 2 hr Dawson 32
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Brian_G 43,055
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 hr Truthsayer1 22,547
More from around the web