STUDY: Homophobes Terrified You'll Ma...

STUDY: Homophobes Terrified You'll Make a Pass at Them

There are 999 comments on the www.gay.net story from Jul 10, 2013, titled STUDY: Homophobes Terrified You'll Make a Pass at Them. In it, www.gay.net reports that:

The reason behind prejudices such as racism and homophobia have been contributed to a wide range of factors, but a new study suggests that the root of sexual prejudice is directly related to the fear some people have of unwanted sexual advances by someone of the same gender, reports the Huffington Post .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.gay.net.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1217 Aug 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? It's simply what is, and how it is, if one finds no pleasure in something, it cannot be missed in any way. There are people who simply do not enjoy video games, do you feel sorry for them as well since they don't own any? Other people don't like chocolate, do you feel sorry for them because they don't want a candy bar?
I don't think Curteese was speaking in terms of pity. I think that it's sad for you that you will never know the great joys and ecstasies that others can simply because the word "sex" isn't written in your book.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1220 Aug 2, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself fagg@t, she's the freak of all freaks and she's to be pitied. She's more mentally sick than you are, and that's saying something. LMFAO
Oh, you are the one I have great pity for. You know nothing of love, you can't! You are too full of hate to be able to know love. You probably hate yourself.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1222 Aug 2, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao That's like me telling you that you're full of lust for little boys. Does that make it so? Remember that Queer.
Now don't that beat all?!?!? For the longest time you have accused me of being a kiddie diddler and now you the same as admit you knew it wasn't true! Poor little ATS, he can't make up his mind. Of course, it would be hard to make up something he doesn't have.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1224 Aug 2, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
OK old Fagg@t, just trying to be nice to you. Guess you're right, I knew all along you like little boys. Better now?
Trying to be nice?!?!? Not much good at it, are ya? Well, what can you expect from a bigoted homophobe.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1225 Aug 2, 2013
Oh, I also saw all the little judgement icons you put up. Your pitiful attempts to insult me are getting weaker by the day.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1226 Aug 2, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself fagg@t, she's the freak of all freaks and she's to be pitied. She's more mentally sick than you are, and that's saying something. LMFAO
You're just mean.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1227 Aug 3, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You're just mean.
Coward too! He won't register on here, he hides behind anonymity like a little kid who just threw a rock at you and now hides behind a tree. Guys like him just can't be taken seriously, but I'd love for him to be taken off the forum.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1228 Aug 3, 2013
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Curteese was speaking in terms of pity. I think that it's sad for you that you will never know the great joys and ecstasies that others can simply because the word "sex" isn't written in your book.
You failed to understand what I stated. The 'pleasure' you get from it is all encoded in your DNA, take that away, there is no pleasure derived from it. Which is almost identical to how some people do not enjoy certain foods. I say almost identical because there is a lot of cultural influence in food preferences now. It would be like if I were to think it was sad that most people don't get to experience the flavor goodness that is liver and onions.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1229 Aug 3, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself fagg@t, she's the freak of all freaks and she's to be pitied. She's more mentally sick than you are, and that's saying something. LMFAO
Yes, we know you are jealous.
John

United States

#1230 Aug 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, kind of a funny joke about the stereotype. The thing of it is that males are "on" 24/7, while females have an innate cycle which promotes optimal breeding habits for humans, at least before marriage went and slowed it, one good thing about marriage .... and gay marriage. If humans behaved as we had evolved to do, every woman capable of breeding would be pregnant all the time.
KittenKoder.....you are a smart girl ! Everything u said is very true. Only thing I have to add is regarding your 24/7 "on" for males. Although true for single males, once a man is married the interest level really dissolves. It becomes "been there, done that". He can't hunt like he did when single. For me once every 2 weeks is adequate.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#1234 Aug 3, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it would be their ideal. I mean, the fundies are obsessed with chastity.

They want to tie every unmarried person's legs together - whether gay, straight or confused.
Yes, but they are also against same sex couples that do not ever have sex.
They claim that marriage is about procreation, and so asexuals would not be able to fit under their twisted definition.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1235 Aug 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to understand what I stated. The 'pleasure' you get from it is all encoded in your DNA, take that away, there is no pleasure derived from it. Which is almost identical to how some people do not enjoy certain foods. I say almost identical because there is a lot of cultural influence in food preferences now. It would be like if I were to think it was sad that most people don't get to experience the flavor goodness that is liver and onions.
I love liver and onions. I just used that earlier to show how dumb the Million Moose were, how they serve their kids Twinkies and macaroni and white bread.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1236 Aug 3, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>KittenKoder.....you are a smart girl ! Everything u said is very true. Only thing I have to add is regarding your 24/7 "on" for males. Although true for single males, once a man is married the interest level really dissolves. It becomes "been there, done that". He can't hunt like he did when single. For me once every 2 weeks is adequate.
Too true! I'm a big ol' gay man and we are supposed to be out of control sex fiends, but I prefer a nice evening in front of the TeeVee and then to bed with a book till sleepy time rolls around. As for "whoopie" a lot of the time it just seems like too much trouble! At this stage in life I am like a Vulcan from "Star Trek", they only went into heat every seven years.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1237 Aug 3, 2013
fr The AssTroll Stopper:

>OK old F*****, just trying to be nice to you. Guess you're right, I knew all along you like little boys. Better now?<

You're disgusting. It's really sad that mommy didn't teach you better manners and how to treat others like YOU would want to be treated.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1238 Aug 3, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr The AssTroll Stopper:
>OK old F*****, just trying to be nice to you. Guess you're right, I knew all along you like little boys. Better now?<
You're disgusting. It's really sad that mommy didn't teach you better manners and how to treat others like YOU would want to be treated.
This one is the predominately northern end of a southbound horse, devoutly to be ignored. He gets off on any response you feed him. He's also a coward in that he refuses to register here on topix because that would make him easier to trace. I've seen him under other names and places; he uses a router to bounce his signal to and from anywhere in the world so as to appear as if he lives there. One of the oldest hacker's tricks in the book. I'm so used to him being around, I'm actually having fun with the idiot.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1239 Aug 3, 2013
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is the predominately northern end of a southbound horse, devoutly to be ignored. He gets off on any response you feed him. He's also a coward in that he refuses to register here on topix because that would make him easier to trace. I've seen him under other names and places; he uses a router to bounce his signal to and from anywhere in the world so as to appear as if he lives there. One of the oldest hacker's tricks in the book. I'm so used to him being around, I'm actually having fun with the idiot.
I feel sorry for him. The amount of energy he wastes is incredible.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1240 Aug 3, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for him. The amount of energy he wastes is incredible.
Probably has nothing better to do than heckle people.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1243 Aug 4, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Did all you Queers, Dykes, and Freaks miss me??? Of course you did.
Roflmao
Seriously? What are YOU getting out of this behavior? I think it is YOU who missed US.

I didn't notice you were gone till this moment. There's a small core of us who are constant regulars, and new voice float in and out all the time, most of them going and never returning. We're all just marking time till you get bored and leave eventually, as 90% of our favorite haters usually do. How many times can you scream "fag" or "queer" and stay charged up interested?

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1245 Aug 4, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? What are YOU getting out of this behavior? I think it is YOU who missed US.
I didn't notice you were gone till this moment. There's a small core of us who are constant regulars, and new voice float in and out all the time, most of them going and never returning. We're all just marking time till you get bored and leave eventually, as 90% of our favorite haters usually do. How many times can you scream "fag" or "queer" and stay charged up interested?
Awww, you know he has to come in here and get a "fix" every so often. Otherwise he goes into cold turkey withdrawal. Haven't seen him for a couple of days so he probably has a bad case of the shakes.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1247 Aug 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think every single asexual supports gay rights? ;) Just remember, when the your back is against the wall, we were there supporting equality. If you aren't gay, just please keep us in mind when they do decide to turn their vile claws on us.
We are a threat to them, even today most psychiatrists refuse to admit we can exist, and often when a child shows no attraction to anyone they will even attempt to "correct" that behavior instead of letting the child know it's okay to be like that. I know, I experienced it.
Strange but I have been fighting for equality for 50 years now. I can't recall a single asexual organization coming out for gay rights. Please clue me in on all these people who fought the fight and we now owe.

I do know of many Churches and people of faith who did.

Good lord woman you're sounding as crazy as One Million Moms now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon issues final order in gay wedding cake case 11 min Sneaky Pete 27
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr thetruth 14,666
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 3 hr Fa-Foxy 1,227
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 816
News How a small Ind. town became a gay rights battl... 5 hr Mitt s Santorum S... 2
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 6 hr Your Fairy Godmother 1,811
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 6 hr NorCal Native 466
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Randy Dandy 24,130
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,171
More from around the web