Should same-sex marriage become legal?

Sep 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

Between 2000 and 2005, the number of same-sex couples in the United States increased by more than 20 percent, according to the Williams Institute, a think tank concerned with laws and public policy related to sexual orientation.

Comments
14,901 - 14,920 of 15,277 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
Robsan5

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Crack pipe empty already.....(lol)... PAB... Your nees must be worn out WAB...
"Nees"?!? Wow, "your" stupid.

What's the matter, FAKER? Those mean 10th graders beat you up again?

You are Weak. You are Lame. You are Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/ Robsana (just for you, closet gay snal sex lover boy!)
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nees"?!? Wow, "your" stupid.
What's the matter, FAKER? Those mean 10th graders beat you up again?
Roberta/ Robsana (just for you, closet gay snal sex lover boy!)
Sorry i left out the k... But thats how ragged you are.... WAB.... Why not cut and paste another stupid valve response.... What PAB,WAB.G.B..... SNAL?????????? Is the crack pipe empty now loosesand.....(lol).... Correct your own spelling first wus....

Since: Sep 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
In the buy-bull, god orders the torture death of a man because he picked up sticks on a Saturday.
I don't know what chapter and verse you refer to, or from what book of the Bible, but your animosity is misdirected towards me. I have been defending the right of gays to marry. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, and he condemned none save himself to death by a severe form of torture by bucking the system and telling all he encountered that they should forget about the Earth and look forward to the coming of a different world. The vengeful God of the OT would turn me off too, but I love Jesus and he restored the dead to life, brought eye sight to the blind, healed cripples and fed hundreds. You believe what you wish but I know my Jesus would never do anything to harm anyone and I will always love him. Of course, he commands that I love you too, as he loves all of us. I've no cause to fight with you or with anyone. I simple posted my own feelings on this thread as I do on all

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a protection scheme to me.
Yes, I am sure it does. To you.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am sure it does. To you.
Love and worship me or I'll torment you for all eternity.
What's your idea of a protection scheme?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what chapter and verse you refer to, or from what book of the Bible, but your animosity is misdirected towards me. I have been defending the right of gays to marry. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, and he condemned none save himself to death by a severe form of torture by bucking the system and telling all he encountered that they should forget about the Earth and look forward to the coming of a different world. The vengeful God of the OT would turn me off too, but I love Jesus and he restored the dead to life, brought eye sight to the blind, healed cripples and fed hundreds. You believe what you wish but I know my Jesus would never do anything to harm anyone and I will always love him. Of course, he commands that I love you too, as he loves all of us. I've no cause to fight with you or with anyone. I simple posted my own feelings on this thread as I do on all
I don't think I've shown any animosity towards you, if I have, my bad. Accept my apologies.
But I'm pointing out how absurd your beliefs are.

As far as the story goes...
"And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him. And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp." Numbers 15:32-35
Robsan5

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry i left out the k... But thats how ragged you are.... WAB.... Why not cut and paste another stupid valve response.... What PAB,WAB.G.B..... SNAL?????????? Is the crack pipe empty now loosesand.....(lol).... Correct your own spelling first wus....
Wow, "your" an idiot, FAKER.
Terminal No Point disease strikes again.

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, closet gay anal sex lover boy!)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I've shown any animosity towards you, if I have, my bad. Accept my apologies.
But I'm pointing out how absurd your beliefs are.
As far as the story goes...
"And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him. And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp." Numbers 15:32-35
My belief is in Jesus Christ as my savior. I cannot say I believe literally all that is written in the historical notes of the Old Testament, but I do believe Jesus is God. You can decide what is absurd to suit yourself. I have no problem with that. It doesn't change my feelings toward the salvation Jesus offers to all who seek it.
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, "your" an idiot, FAKER.
Terminal No Point disease strikes again.
Cute paste repeat... What a S.A.M.F. you are.. Keep sniffing rubber cement... It might make you amusing to yourself...:)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Love and worship me or I'll torment you for all eternity.
What's your idea of a protection scheme?
Jesus never said anything like that. As for torment for all eternity. I'm a Seventh Day Adventist and we don't believe in eternal damnation. Neither by the way did the Jews from whence Christianity sprung.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never said anything like that. As for torment for all eternity. I'm a Seventh Day Adventist and we don't believe in eternal damnation. Neither by the way did the Jews from whence Christianity sprung.
OK, love me and worship me or I'll kill you.
Sounds like a protection scheme to me.
Robsan5

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Cute paste repeat... What a S.A.M.F. you are.. Keep sniffing rubber cement... It might make you amusing to yourself...:)
"Cute paste repeat"?!? Well, thanks for saying my posts are "cute", but "your" still an idiot.

"Your" Terminal No Point disease is invading "your" brain.

“You wish you were here!!”

Since: May 09

The OC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Still looking for a good argument against gay marriage. There just isn't one.
I already told you. Legalizing gay marriage further opens the door for you and your friends to teach your perverted ideas about sexuality to other people's kids.

“You wish you were here!!”

Since: May 09

The OC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
My belief is in Jesus Christ as my savior. I cannot say I believe literally all that is written in the historical notes of the Old Testament, but I do believe Jesus is God. You can decide what is absurd to suit yourself. I have no problem with that. It doesn't change my feelings toward the salvation Jesus offers to all who seek it.
Its strange to read this from you based on your previous posts. Salvation from what?
booma

Abuja, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

God created the man for the woman and the woman for the man, if u are always sexually attracted to your gender, call on Jesus; He'll set you free and make you the best you could ever be
Robsan5

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

WaterBoarder wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you. Legalizing gay marriage further opens the door for you and your friends to teach your perverted ideas about sexuality to other people's kids.
Like she said: still looking for a good argument against same-sex marriage, but there isn't one. I take it you would like to teach YOUR perverted ideas about sexuality to other people's kids?

Robert

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

booma wrote:
God created the man for the woman and the woman for the man, if u are always sexually attracted to your gender, call on Jesus; He'll set you free and make you the best you could ever be
You don't know God. STFU
Greg

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

ABW wrote:
Marriage is a religious covenant between a man and a woman blessed by a religious faith. There is no form of religious faith that sanctions marriage by definition in any other form. Its that simple Gay Marriage is therefore impossible.
A civil union on the other hand is a form on contractual agreement between two people. That's the best you can do there. To call it marriage is to pervert the term. Why not then let me marry my sister or a father his daughter, or multiple wives?
Sorry marriage exists in only one form...the joining of a man and a woman.
For you to compare same sex marriage to incest and poligmy absolutely discust me you sick bastard

Since: Oct 12

Abuja, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know God. STFU
Thank You Dear, studying more of the New Testament will help me know God Better; that I'll do (You can pls join me)

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

WaterBoarder wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what?

Like treating others the way you would like to be treated? Like respecting other folks' families? Like not bullying any kid who is different?

You can't teach a kid to BE gay. You CAN teach them that some folks ARE gay, and that they need to be treated the same way that everyone else is.

And what's wrong with that? Why is that perverted?

Who is harmed by treating other people well?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min The Rogue 49,393
Chile sailor publicly discloses his homosexuality 2 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 2 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 2 hr Dalmatino 942
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 2 hr Ashley1204 243
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 34
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 386
Becker & Poliakoff Lawyer Sends Anti-Gay Email ... 3 hr DNF 21
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 54,803
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search