Should same-sex marriage become legal?

Sep 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

Between 2000 and 2005, the number of same-sex couples in the United States increased by more than 20 percent, according to the Williams Institute, a think tank concerned with laws and public policy related to sexual orientation.

Comments
14,861 - 14,880 of 15,277 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
Kom2

United States

#16492 Oct 9, 2012
1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
God consigns no one to eternal suffering. He provides an opportunity to spend eternity in the paradise of the New Jerusalem. If you do not seek your salvation you won't be burned forever in a sea of fire. You simply won't exist in the paradise the saved will share with Jesus.
My friend, you are right in some. But forget not of
Matthew 25:46,“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

But you are right in saying that "God provides an opportunity to spend eternity in the paradise". My friend, you know much, so I want to see you there in Heaven.
Annibella

UK

#16494 Oct 9, 2012
The One Called Rab Gix wrote:
If you don't like Gay marriage, don't get one. Simple.
Totally agree with this =) gay marriage has my full support, i dont see the harm at all

Since: Sep 10

Apple Valley, CA

#16495 Oct 9, 2012
Kom2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 25:46,“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
But you are right in saying that "God provides an opportunity to spend eternity in the paradise". My friend, you know much, so I want to see you there in Heaven.
The eternal punishment is no life after death. There is no scripture that says man will spend eternity in a lake of fire. That is reserved for Satan. There is serious debate over this, just as there is to the idea of ascension directly to heaven on death. However, this was something added as the Christian religion evolved, just as the idea of burning forever in a pit was added when the early church needed a good scare tactic to keep people in line.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16496 Oct 9, 2012
Annibella wrote:
<quoted text> Totally agree with this =) gay marriage has my full support, i dont see the harm at all
I don't either

Apple Valley, CA

#16497 Oct 9, 2012
Kom2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are right in saying that "God provides an opportunity to spend eternity in the paradise". My friend, you know much, so I . want to see you there in Heaven.
You want to use Matthew, try this one. Matthew 10:28. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Further proof is Malachi 4:1-3 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts

Apple Valley, CA

#16498 Oct 9, 2012
Kom2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, If God does so, then where would he put the Devil, his demons and the people who never repent for there sins? They surly can not enter Heaven, so what would God do with all the evil?
Hell is reserved for Satan and his demons. The end for those who do not repent their sins is soul death. They simply will not exist in the new Jerusalem.
Kom2

United States

#16499 Oct 9, 2012
1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
The eternal punishment is no life after death. There is no scripture that says man will spend eternity in a lake of fire. That is reserved for Satan. There is serious debate over this, just as there is to the idea of ascension directly to heaven on death. However, this was something added as the Christian religion evolved, just as the idea of burning forever in a pit was added when the early church needed a good scare tactic to keep people in line.
My friend, Revelation 21:8 says,

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

The people in Hell will suffer the flames of the lake of fire. As also said in Revelation 20:14-15,

Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.(And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire).

The Devil's greatest trick was to convince people that he was not real, do not be tricked.
HornyIndianGuy

Surrey, Canada

#16500 Oct 9, 2012
Ofcourse, why not?
Join Free

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#16501 Oct 9, 2012
Provide ANY evidence at all that hell exists, either for people or Satan. No, Buy-bull verses don't count. Give us some real, solid evidence.
Kom2

United States

#16502 Oct 9, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Provide ANY evidence at all that hell exists, either for people or Satan. No, Buy-bull verses don't count. Give us some real, solid evidence.
Ok.

North Hollywood, CA

#16504 Oct 9, 2012
Kom2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
OK? We're is the real, solid evidence hell exists?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#16505 Oct 9, 2012
Brandenmatthew wrote:
<quoted text>no it said homosexual offenders
Oh, so long as the hookers are safe for you.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#16506 Oct 9, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Give him a few minutes, he'll steal it from somewhere. His writing suffers terribly when he's not stealing it from someone else.

Monroe, WA

#16507 Oct 9, 2012
Kom2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, Revelation 21:8 says,
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
The people in Hell will suffer the flames of the lake of fire. As also said in Revelation 20:14-15,
Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.(And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire).
The Devil's greatest trick was to convince people that he was not real, do not be tricked.
No where did I say I didn't believe in Satan. You, as most do, assume this because you cannot find a good argument. I never said people wouldn't know the fires of Hell, but that they would not spend eternity in torment. I believe they will be subjected to the fire but that they will burn up and be gone and never know the paradise that awaits those who repent and ask forgiveness. We may see things differently but you are the only one of the two of us who assumes you know without doubt that this end will be for those.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16508 Oct 10, 2012
Kom2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, If God does so, then where would he put the Devil, his demons and the people who never repent for there sins? They surly can not enter Heaven, so what would God do with all the evil?
In other words, your god WANTS to punish people.

Thank you for finally admitting that people don't CHOOSE to be punished.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16509 Oct 10, 2012
Kom2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, It is there choice weather to belive or not. God does not want people to be forced to Love Him, if so, He wouldent have given us freewill. Now what I tell you is Truth from out of the Bible, if a person does not open the door to their Heart to Jesus, they will forever be in the flames of Hell.
But think of what you gain if you Love Christ as He does you. You get to go to Heaven with the Father, and be FOREVER in Peace, Confort and Love. There is no pain in Heaven, no crying, no jealousy, no hurt, no sin and nothing that brings such wrong. There in Heaven, you will know peace, joy and love... Daughter of God.
"Love me or burn in hell"

Yeah, your god is a monster....
Annibella

UK

#16510 Oct 10, 2012
You cant argue with bible humpers, they will never listen. You're wasting time

North Hollywood, CA

#16511 Oct 10, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"Love me or burn in hell"
Yeah, your god is a monster....
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” Richard Dawkins

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16512 Oct 10, 2012
Annibella wrote:
You cant argue with bible humpers, they will never listen. You're wasting time
How very true.
Kom2

United States

#16513 Oct 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, There have been many accounts of people who have said that they have gone to Hell and back. Although some maybe true, others are not. It is why you must becareful with this, because Satan tricks and brings people to fall. The video that I posted is of a girl who died for 23 hours and Jesus showed her Heaven and Hell, so that when she returned she could tell people of the truth that awaits us.

There is not much proof outside of the Bible for Hell nor Heaven, but there is much proof of the events of the Bible to be true and of God being real. The video that I posted is something that may be real, but may also be false. By the way she speaks of what she saw, sounds to be what the Bible speaks of and more. You watch it if you want but be warned that it will be hard to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies 3 min Wondering 1,627
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Terra Firma 2,993
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 7 min nhjeff 87
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 9 min Wondering 391
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 12 min sava 1,030
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min Captain petropulas 200,578
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 13 min WasteWater 15
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 23 min Frankie Rizzo 513
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 hr Reverend Alan 54,845
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••