Anti-Gay Groups Get Violent, Go Nuts

Anti-Gay Groups Get Violent, Go Nuts

There are 32 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Anti-Gay Groups Get Violent, Go Nuts . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The anti-gay groups are continuing to go ballistic over the fact that they lost big on Election Day. Tony Perkins has, basically, called for a civil war if same-sex marriage becomes the law of the land, and the Catholic hierarchy are ballistic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
km87

Peakhurst, Australia

#22 Nov 10, 2012
How can anyone support a group that allows male f...... Another male or like wise with female that is just wrong in every way and the only excuse they have is either i was born like that or i just came out now thats fucken bullshit its is wrong in any religion or culture any book or story god made female and male to mate same with all animals you dont see a lion having sex with another male lion do you because animals dont have the korupt mind of human ignorance and usless politics
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#23 Nov 10, 2012
km87 wrote:
How can anyone support a group that allows male f...... Another male or like wise with female that is just wrong in every way and the only excuse they have is either i was born like that or i just came out now thats fucken bullshit its is wrong in any religion or culture any book or story god made female and male to mate same with all animals you dont see a lion having sex with another male lion do you because animals dont have the korupt mind of human ignorance and usless politics
Advertise your ignorance, go ahead.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Nov 10, 2012
There is something really wrong psychologically when someone puts so much weight (time and effort) in their own life worrying about other peoples' actions.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#25 Nov 10, 2012
km87 wrote:
HUH?

Various forms of homosexual behaviors are rampant in the animal kingdom - it's quite natural, so you can relax.

I would ask why are you so worried about other folk's sexual orientations, though. It's not like it affects YOU in any way.

Why the interest in other people's relationships?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#26 Nov 10, 2012
Donate2NOM wrote:
We need to adjust our resources.
As well you should. Start giving money to groups that actually support families and kids, not to groups that want to harm them.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#27 Nov 10, 2012
Remember 1967 and the Loving vs. Virginia case? I do. I was involved in the Civil Rights movement at the time, and I remember all this being said about inter-racial marriage at the time. Fears of another Civil War. Fears that white women would flock to black men, and leave white men to languish. Sorry, none of it happened, and the fears about Marriage Equality this time won't come true either. It's a lost cause to fight it. The bigots will just have to find another "cause" to raise their money for retirement. This one is almost over.
john e

Geneseo, NY

#28 Nov 10, 2012
Donate2NOM wrote:
We need to adjust our resources.

Sorry, scared old white men can't be adjusted.
john e

Geneseo, NY

#29 Nov 10, 2012
km87 wrote:

Come back when you know the f..... about the subject and not just your own personal opinions.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#30 Nov 10, 2012
km87 wrote:
Here's your beastiality fix for the week.

&fe ature=fvst

Remember to wash your hands afterwards.

TomInElPaso

“Impeach the reality show actor”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#31 Nov 10, 2012
Are all you Aussies as stupid as you?

Same sex intercourse is very common in the animal world you dolt.
km87 wrote:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Nov 10, 2012
km87 wrote:

Sorry...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_beh...
James Dean

Toronto, Canada

#33 Nov 10, 2012
km87 wrote:
Can I get a BIG D-U-H.? LOL,Here ya go you ignorant fafaFool! Care to try again and sound even more ignorant?

1,500 examples of homosexuality in the animal kingdom!

http://www.health.am/sex/more/1500-animal-spe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All bets are off at the Supreme Court 2 min Hudson 43
News a CDC ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender?' Experts... 56 min RustyS 6
News Masturbation, sharing beds lead to homosexualit... 1 hr Elizabeth1912 8
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 1 hr Kirk is OK 148
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 1 hr spud 367
News Same-sex parents navigate ups and downs of maki... 1 hr Wondering 6
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 1 hr Wondering 101
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 hr Frindly 15,006
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) Fri GodSmacked 26,930
More from around the web