Anti-Gay Groups Get Violent, Go Nuts

Nov 9, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

The anti-gay groups are continuing to go ballistic over the fact that they lost big on Election Day. Tony Perkins has, basically, called for a civil war if same-sex marriage becomes the law of the land, and the Catholic hierarchy are ballistic

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TravisA

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Bigots will be bigots

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

They know they are in the last gasp. Without the anti-gay rhetoric, they are perfectly aware that they will need to find a new meal ticket.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwhhhh what a shame little bigots.... now go cry to your sky fairy... guess you all didn't pray hard enough..

looooooooooooooooooooooooossss sssssssseeeeeeeerrs

Since: Jan 08

Rayong, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Why doesn't the RCC go after divorce with as much viciousness as they go after SSM? Seems to me that divorce breaks up 50% of marriages; any statistics on straight marriage break-ups due to gay marriage? Didn't think so... Hypocrites!
AzAdam

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Houston wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual 'marriage' is a fraud with no real basis in how homosexuals live. It has been overwhelmingly rejected as an actual practice by homosexuals in every country that allows it.
Your comment really makes no sense. There is no logical connection between marriage and anything homosexual.
The kind of hate speech that began the thread just separates homosexuals further and further from decent society.
Your 'opinion' is a fraud. You are a joke. AND you missed the election results. Your sad story is winding down.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Houston wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual 'marriage' is a fraud with no real basis in how homosexuals live. It has been overwhelmingly rejected as an actual practice by homosexuals in every country that allows it.
Your comment really makes no sense. There is no logical connection between marriage and anything homosexual.
The kind of hate speech that began the thread just separates homosexuals further and further from decent society.
Stupid crazy talk, that's all you've shown yourself capable of.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Dubya wrote:
Why doesn't the RCC go after divorce with as much viciousness as they go after SSM? Seems to me that divorce breaks up 50% of marriages; any statistics on straight marriage break-ups due to gay marriage? Didn't think so... Hypocrites!
They don't actually care about children, marriage, or anything. All they want to do is suppress a minority that they don't like. The same arguments were used to try and prevent interracial marriages. The same arguments against gay individuals getting equal rights where used before against women and black people.

They're just a bunch of bigots, they don't actually care about anyone unless they do exactly as they say.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid crazy talk, that's all you've shown yourself capable of.
He's capable of painting little ceramic crosses, raising some ugly pug-eyed mutts, and displaying many blue-eyed Jesus paintings. Oh, did you already post something abut, "crazy"? I bet he can see heaven from his back yard!!!

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

You mean his kitchen window.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't actually care about children, marriage, or anything. All they want to do is suppress a minority that they don't like. The same arguments were used to try and prevent interracial marriages. The same arguments against gay individuals getting equal rights where used before against women and black people.
They're just a bunch of bigots, they don't actually care about anyone unless they do exactly as they say.
And thus is the panic...what's left? Actually doing something? Maybe educate those unwed mothers, slap a few condoms on their own teenage sons, and *gasp*, stop throwing stones.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

The people who are being separated are you in the religious right. This nations number of thinking secularists is going right through the roof.

Yours is a dying breed unless you change your behaviors and treatment of your fellow man instead of trying to control others.
Houston wrote:

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
You mean his kitchen window.
You mean the mental institution's window.
AzAdam

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And thus is the panic...what's left? Actually doing something? Maybe educate those unwed mothers, slap a few condoms on their own teenage sons, and *gasp*, stop throwing stones.
Sounds like a very unprofitable set if goals.
david traversa

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Houston wrote:
"Decent society.." ? Depends, I suppose, on your own oh so cozy, personal definition of decency, which must be very indecent indeed..
James Dean

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>He's capable of painting little ceramic crosses, raising some ugly pug-eyed mutts, and displaying many blue-eyed Jesus paintings. Oh, did you already post something abut, "crazy"? I bet he can see heaven from his back yard!!!
Yup buddy! That's our David from Pekin Illinois again spewing his own brand of untrue B.S.! Guess it's time to post his my space page so we can all read his story and his deep psychosis at work! Ahhhhh....The inner workings of a bat shyte KaKarazy sick mind! Enjoy and I hope you get as many laughs out of it as I do! LoL

David from Pekin!!!

http://www.myspace.com/loveoneanother56

Love the "Love one another",and I can't help but wonder when is he actually going to follow what Jesus really taught! Hint,it wasn't hate!

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>And thus is the panic...what's left? Actually doing something? Maybe educate those unwed mothers, slap a few condoms on their own teenage sons, and *gasp*, stop throwing stones.
They try. REALLY they do.

The condoms just keep falling off.
david traversa

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

If America is in fact torn apart because of gay marriage then it deserves to be torn apart; but I'm fully confident that, like slavery in the past, it will only be torn apart during the period needed to put homophobia and pseudo-Christianity where they belong: away in the far corner of shameful memories..
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah, Tony? You want civil war, do ya? BRING IT!
Donate2NOM

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

We need to adjust our resources.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Houston wrote:
You're confusing "love" with "breeding" again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••