High court sets Prop. 8, DOMA hearings

High court sets Prop. 8, DOMA hearings

There are 48 comments on the www.sfgate.com story from Jan 7, 2013, titled High court sets Prop. 8, DOMA hearings. In it, www.sfgate.com reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday scheduled a March 26 hearing on the constitutionality of Proposition 8, California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sfgate.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#41 Jan 9, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's as American as pizza. Look it up in wikipedia if you're that ignorant. You also don't know what a bagel is, rite ?
I may not have heard the term "Italian Ice", but I do know the proper word for your usage is "right", not "rite".

Get over it you prissy little queen.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#42 Jan 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I may not have heard the term "Italian Ice", but I do know the proper word for your usage is "right", not "rite".
Get over it you prissy little queen.
Then learn Brooklynese.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#43 Jan 9, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's as American as pizza.
Hardly. It's as American as Skyline Chili.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#44 Jan 9, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asking if they sold "Italian Ice" there. You DO know what "Italian Ice" is, don't you ?
Think there's a large Italian population in Iceland, do ya?

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#45 Jan 9, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Think there's a large Italian population in Iceland, do ya?
No. But there's not a large Italian population in Arizona either, but there's no problem getting pizza here.

“ reality, what a concept”

this one

#46 Jan 10, 2013
RalphB wrote:
Just so you know, I wasn't casting aspersions on you or your abilities. I was just wondering, considering all the errors that occur.
Didn't think you were, I merely was offering an explanation as to how it happens.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#47 Jan 10, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they weren't ! Between 1776, when we declared our independence, and 1783, when Great Britain offically recognized our independence,(choose whichever date you like to recognize teh independence of the 13 original states), the "Supreme Court"s of teh various states were completely independent of the king.
When Jackie Joyner no longer was the fastest woman alive, should she still be called that?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Tawas City, Michigan

#48 Jan 10, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then learn Brooklynese.
I prefer English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 14 min lides 350
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 17 min lides 13,227
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 18 min South Knox Hombre 8
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 27 min lides 1,006
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min lides 37,453
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 33 min lides 59
Why Do People Turn Gay? 1 hr Blackice5434 16
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 8 hr Quirky 1,022
More from around the web