How does gay marriage affect you or your straight marriage?

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
I see so many so-called straight people dead set against gay marriage, yet not one can or will answer the question, "how does gay marriage affect you or your marriage?".
Perhaps one day, one will be brave enough to attempt an answer.
Live and let live.
I agree with live and let live. Here's your answer:

Since: Mar 07

Broad Run, VA

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0vFw9srakt8XX
You posted videos of what happens in your marriage on YouTube?

That's just plain weird. Who does that?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is David Parker a person?
Is he a parent?
For you to not see that is just plain weird.
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Mar 19, 2014
Go to Unsavoryagents.com to find one of the most brilliants artworks of our President as a joker. On the Obama drop down tab click on the "Joker-Cope" art piece by Sabo. I've seen a registered user on topix have such a picture as their avatar. The whole page at the site contains various works by this artist that the left coast would rather see go away. It's hilarious and artful.
It drives liberals insane......

:o)

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 19, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiot neglecting his own family and spending all his time on the gay forums. A person who blames a crumbling marriage on another couple's marriage. A person who takes no responsibility for his own failed attempt at marriage.
Incubator of Depravity

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Mar 19, 2014
Good morning Jade.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#10 Mar 19, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0vFw9srakt8XX
You didn't answer the question in the headline of this topic. Deflecting does not answer the question.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#14 Mar 19, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>An idiot neglecting his own family and spending all his time on the gay forums. A person who blames a crumbling marriage on another couple's marriage. A person who takes no responsibility for his own failed attempt at marriage.
That was dumber that what Quest said. You get a zero on the fact-o-meter.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#15 Mar 19, 2014
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question in the headline of this topic. Deflecting does not answer the question.
Does gay marriage have any influence on straight families? Yes. The video makes that extremely obvious.
Obama the Drama Queen

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
A black friend of mine used to use the Obama Joker for an avatar.
But the knights of Jawjuh got it banned claiming the poster was being racist. Those Jawjuh knights were all banned eventually for being racist.
The SPLC is racist.
The ADL is racist.
The JDL is racist.
AIPAC is racist.

So they say....
Obama the Drama Queen

Pittsfield, MA

#21 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
A black friend of mine used to use the Obama Joker for an avatar.
But the knights of Jawjuh got it banned claiming the poster was being racist. Those Jawjuh knights were all banned eventually for being racist.
I remember the avatar too. It was brilliant. Free speech is free speech no matter how offensive it may be. Liberals tarred the hell out of Bushie jr and that is just fine by me. Let it fly!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#22 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I started your video and got to the first point.
Let's discuss that, if you will.
"If same sex marriage is legalized, then schools have to teach that it's normal and moral behavior"
The video does a great job of explaining, watch the whole thing.

Start this one at 2:20, they have this little kid believing he should be open minded and try new stuff! That could be anyone's kid.
gremlin

Louisville, KY

#23 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
I see so many so-called straight people dead set against gay marriage, yet not one can or will answer the question, "how does gay marriage affect you or your marriage?".
Perhaps one day, one will be brave enough to attempt an answer.
Live and let live.
The truth is. gay marriage has has no bad affect on the homophobes. The bottom line is they're hateful, narrow minded bigots who can't stand the thought of gays having the same rights they do. But we are winning the civil rights battle. One day, gay marriage and full civil rights will be the law of the land.
Obama the Drama Queen

Pittsfield, MA

#26 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That really shouldn't be taught in our schools. I don't recall being taught about banging li'l susie rottencrotch when I was in school neither.
What should be taught in school is that the children exhibiting gayness should not be treated as freaks and that you won't become gay if you're their friend.
You're splitting hairs Gary. I don't think the state should be involved in any schools. But the govt takeover and bolshevism/zionism/deprvaity/ of everyone is rampant. More extensively since December 23, 1913. Whether anyone likes it or not, the end of days are here and the Day of Purification is near. Irrefutable.
Obama the Drama Queen

Pittsfield, MA

#28 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a video that was very convincing.
They claim that Michelle Obama is a man and have a lot of physical proof to back up their claim.
Anything can be said and supported via video. I want your own words, not some christinsanity talking points.
Well then Gary, when Obammy was runnig for President the 1st time. His lovely lady exclaimed that Hillary could never even manage her own home because of her husbands lack of moral compass. Has she "Evolved" from that notion? Why would liberals support DOMA championed by "Wandering hands" Clinton in 96 and change their minds so recently. Could it be for money and votes?
Heavens to Betsey no! Say it isn't so!
How Drewish.
:o)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#29 Mar 19, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Is David Parker a person?
Is he a parent?
For you to not see that is just plain weird.
David Parker is a person and a parent, who was told by every last court that he asked, that a book given to his son which had a picture of a same sex headed family, in no way, shape, or form, violated his parental right to be notified and given the opportunity to opt his child out of sexual discussions. If you are going to offer proof that somebody has been harmed by same sex marriage, it would kind of help if anyone but you actually agreed that they had been harmed. Mr Parker left the Supreme Court laughing in his wake.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#32 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a video that was very convincing.
They claim that Michelle Obama is a man and have a lot of physical proof to back up their claim.
Anything can be said and supported via video. I want your own words, not some christinsanity talking points.
You got them in the David Parker video.
Fact, he wasn't allowed to opt out.
Fact, his kid was sent home with gay story books.
Fact, he was told that because gay marriage is legal he has no recourse and the school has no obligation to notify anyone of gay material being used in classrooms.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#34 Mar 19, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>David Parker is a person and a parent, who was told by every last court that he asked, that a book given to his son which had a picture of a same sex headed family, in no way, shape, or form, violated his parental right to be notified and given the opportunity to opt his child out of sexual discussions. If you are going to offer proof that somebody has been harmed by same sex marriage, it would kind of help if anyone but you actually agreed that they had been harmed. Mr Parker left the Supreme Court laughing in his wake.
He was harmed financially and morally.
Obama the Drama Queen

Pittsfield, MA

#35 Mar 19, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The government should be involved in schools. There needs to be equality in our public education. Every American citizen should know that they're getting the same public school education in Logan West Virginia as they're getting in Sausalito California.
Sweetie, "if" the rapture ever happens, no one will even notice, including you.
I don't believe in any rapture Gary. What I do believe is though and that is life is about choices and we are now at a point in time where these choices are casting America further into a dark hole. Again, irrefutable. Government can never provide you with equal rights. Only common sense can and both demoRAT and republican seem to have very little these days. The more you take or rely on govt the less rights you actually have, Gary. Irrefutable.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#36 Mar 19, 2014
Wondering wrote:
You got them in the David Parker video.
So you keep saying.
Wondering wrote:
Fact, he wasn't allowed to opt out.
Because the book his son was given did not qualify as something that the school was obligated to notify the parents about, let alone be provided with the right to opt out.
Wondering wrote:
Fact, his kid was sent home with gay story books.
FALSE, he was given a book dealing with different family structures which included a family headed by same sex parents. The Wirthins b*tched about their kid getting a copy of King and King.
Wondering wrote:
Fact, he was told that because gay marriage is legal he has no recourse and the school has no obligation to notify anyone of gay material being used in classrooms.
Something he was told by every last court where he raised the question of his parental rights. The only material covered under the notify and opt out law are sexual in nature, a picture of a child with two daddies and a story book where a prince falls in love with a prince don't qualify. It isn't the fault of gay people that some straight folk refuse to comprehend that homosexuality is more than just sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex (Sep '06) 4 min blongo6969 4,371
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 min Brian_G 4,889
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Brian_G 51,372
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 32 min Snitched off Elto... 57,147
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 43 min Static Discharge 29,106
Join the Best Bisexual Dating Site and Date Bis... 1 hr Bisexual support 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Cowobunga 8,545
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 2 hr The Troll Stopper 536
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 3 hr Pablo 85
Judge Roy Moore Speaks About Alabama Gay Marriage 3 hr NorCal Native 38
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 4 hr Cali Girl 2014 68,730
More from around the web