Carey condemns gay marriage plans

Oct 8, 2012 Full story: Hampshire Chronicle 36

Former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey is lending his weight to a campaign against plans to legalise same-sex marriages Former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey appears to have compared anti-gay marriage campaigners to persecuted Jews in Nazi Germany.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#21 Oct 8, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
The goal is to achieve the rights that other Americans have........I'm not sure where anyone is getting even!!!
When a gay couple sues a Bed & Breakfast for discrimination because the maid did not leave a chocolate on their pillow, that goes beyond "getting Equal".

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#25 Oct 8, 2012
Dr Rizla-Koenig wrote:
<quoted text>How come thousands of adult homosexuals who can't/don't/won't reproduce more queers swarm into the government-taxpayer schools?
It's because queers know that's where all the little kids are.
It's not rocket-science.
Do post a credible source to back up your claim......I can hardly wait for this one!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#26 Oct 8, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
When a gay couple sues a Bed & Breakfast for discrimination because the maid did not leave a chocolate on their pillow, that goes beyond "getting Equal".
Sorry, but no one is suing a Bed and Breakfast over not leaving a chocolate on the pillow.......however they are being sued because of their discriminatory practice!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#27 Oct 8, 2012
Dr Rizla wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying that you wouldn't complain if the government cut off every last dime from queers talking to our kids in our government schools?
I think we should fire all the queers talking to our kids about queer sex all the time.
It costs billions, so queer/Democrat pedophiles can troll for child victims.
Interesting......what schools are talking to kids about homosexuality and sex?

You are fascinated with children.......wonder why? You keep making false allegations, yet have not posted any evidence to backup your claims!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#37 Oct 8, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>None, Rose, none......it is all a lie. Yeah, despite SB48, gays will teach gay history without mentioning that they were gay.
Mentioning they were Gay or Lesbian doesn't mean they will be mentioning other aspects of their lives......just letting kids know who might be Gay or Lesbian that there have been others throughout history who made great contributions to this Country.

Just like it is important to show the great contributions that women have done in this Country......nothing wrong with that!!!

You make it all about sexuality and nothing else!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#39 Oct 8, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't think queers should be raping children anymore!
Do you?
I don't think ANYONE, regardless of their sexual orientation should be harming children.......but you are only fixated on Gays......and don't really care about the thousands of men who rape little girls......that's the difference between you and I!!

I believe in harsher penalties for ANYONE who harms a child......and the most severest punishment!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#40 Oct 8, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that gays lie and straights do not want to investigate the lies. During the Prop 8 campaign they claimed that all of this would not happen, and it is.
This lying Rose person, pretends that children are not being taught homosexuality and I have seen her posts where she discussed it.
In California SB48 was passed allowing homosexuality to be taught to children in schools. We are voting to repeal it in November.
Gee doc.......you really need to get new lies.....oh and SB48 isn't being voted on in November.......there wasn't enough signatures collected to repeal the law!!!!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#41 Oct 8, 2012
Dr Rizla-Koenig wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals formed the very core and ideology of the Nazi party at the very beginning, starting in 1919.
Hitler himself was some sort of typical hateful queer, and surrounded himself with similar mental-defectives.
Hitler's politicized military-arm was the Sturmabteilung, the SA.
Whose leader, Ernst Roehm, was a notorious homosexual pedophile whose behavior Hitler overlooked until it became politically inconvenient.
Hitler had no compunction about targeting queers for assassination after they outlived his usefulness, but he also had no opinion on what they did in their spare time as long as they served the regime.
Your observation is at best ill-informed, if not ignorant as to the historical facts.
Dr Rizla-Koenig wrote:
Lord Carey raises a valid point for contemporary Christians living under governments controlled by homosexuals, such as the USA,UK,EU, etc.
He's merely calling others to look back at what Voltaire said that applies for all times, about who can be criticized and who cannot, without facing punishment by the State.
Voltaire said you will know who rules you by those you can't criticize.
Right now, Christians and Jews are the scum and Enemy in western academia, because white Germans murdered all the Jews.
The Leftists mean to hold every white person except admitted queers as hostile Enemy to their intended regime.
See contemporary Zimbabwe for results, if any.
The Left is going to try to integrate radical Salafist Islam with the queers down at Starbucks.
Get a bomb-proof phone.
These two posts prove what a nutcase you are.
Seek some help.

Montreal

#42 Oct 8, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
Some stuff.
Judy wrote:
Some more stuff.
You are both known liars and crazy conspiracists.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#43 Oct 8, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you lying, two years ago, you said that the school curriculum was needed so schools could teach children to accept gays and not discriminate, so you admitted that it was in schools.
No doc......that's not what I said.......first off, what I posted when this was first introduced was that I see nothing wrong with it, however I'm not sure one's sexual orientation needed to be mentioned in order to address the person's contributions to society or to the history of this Country.

If I've made the comments that you claim......please post the permalink........thanks!!!!

Montreal

#46 Oct 9, 2012
Scherzach am Schusselried wrote:
<quoted text>You have no education to refute the points made.
I see.
Typical excuse for an education of a typical stupid ignorant un-educated dumb-ass American or retarded Canadian scum.
You're inferior in every way that matters.
Americans and Canadians only care about touching other peoples' kids, as long as the government tells em it's OK.
The USA is full of brain-dead idiots.
Actually, anyone with an education knows that the comments I quoted were full of bull.
You're probably now using a different account to make it seem like people agree with you.

Montreal

#47 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Which are more stupid? Canadians or fat stupid Americans, or no difference?
No difference.
Wallow in your ignorance and fat and stupidity.
Poor baby on his crazy pills...isn't it past your bedtime?
Old Grand Dad

Tempe, AZ

#48 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>You have no education to refute the points made.
I see.
Typical excuse for an education of a typical stupid ignorant un-educated dumb-ass American or retarded Canadian scum.
You're inferior in every way that matters.
Americans and Canadians only care about touching other peoples' kids, as long as the government tells em it's OK.
The USA is full of brain-dead idiots.
My god but you are one bat shyte crazy socio-pathic human POS lying troll making it all up as you go along! You buddy are in dire need of an involuntary 72 hour commitment in the nearest county psych ward! And the good news is it won't cost you one penny! Please seek help before you hurt some innocent person! So how long have you been harming children? You do know that one more strike and it's back in the joint for life,right? All I can say is WoW,seek professional help!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#49 Oct 9, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay individuals were actually treated worse than Jewish individuals in Nazi Germany.
Hmmmm seems some educated and informed historians might disagree with you.

"Many founding and high-ranking Nazis were homosexuals."

The evidence indicates that Adolf Hitler himself was a homosexual.
Persecution of homosexuals by the Nazis was for show to deflect from themselves and keep the German public fooled. And only feminine type homosexuals were then persecuted. The "Butch" homosexuals who founded Nazism viewed femmes as lower than heterosexuals, not even men. The persecution of a small percentage of Germany's femme gays was a public relations move to obfuscate the Nazis' own perversity and placate the German masses.

-- The Nazi movement was riddled with homosexuals at the highest level. The most obvious was Ernst Rohm, the most powerful Nazi in Germany after Hitler. Homosexuals prefer other homosexuals for company

http://gaynazis.com/

“We grill um up 4 you ?”

Since: Jul 10

North Country Faire

#50 Oct 9, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Persecution of homosexuals by the Nazis was for show to deflect from themselves and keep the German public fooled. And only feminine type homosexuals were then persecuted. The "Butch" homosexuals who founded Nazism viewed femmes as lower than heterosexuals, not even men. The persecution of a small percentage of Germany's femme gays was a public relations move to obfuscate the Nazis' own perversity and placate the German masses.
-- The Nazi movement was riddled with homosexuals at the highest level. The most obvious was Ernst Rohm, the most powerful Nazi in Germany after Hitler. Homosexuals prefer other homosexuals for company
and the vast majority in high positions in the Nazi party were in fact heterosexuals! Now what stupid? Do you then blame ALL heterosexuals for the crimes of a few like you blame ALL gays? You should talk being a member of the American Taliban! LOL

Montreal

#51 Oct 9, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but 4 out of 5 vocal homophobes are attracted to the same sex. Does that mean that they never verbally or physically attack gay people? No, that's what VOCAL homophobe means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_h...

It took five seconds to get this, just type "gays in the holocaust" in google and voila, you have tons of hits explaining how gay individuals were treated in the war.
This is one of the things that should be taught in school so that ignorant stupid people like you don't confuse so many of the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min Dale 56,613
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 17 min Phily fagg@ts nex... 178
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
'Gayborhoods' fade with growing acceptance of LGBT 47 min blasterboy1984 91
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 48 min ClarkKentsEvilTwin 25,266
Jade 49 min Norman 15
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 49 min blasterboy1984 3,712
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 2 hr Belle Sexton 394
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr Belle Sexton 542
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 3 hr Hammond 2,952

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE