Carey condemns gay marriage plans

Oct 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hampshire Chronicle

Former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey is lending his weight to a campaign against plans to legalise same-sex marriages Former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey appears to have compared anti-gay marriage campaigners to persecuted Jews in Nazi Germany.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

If I was Jewish I'd be seriously offended by Lord Carey's comparison. For his comparison to hold, the Jews in Nazi Germany would have to have been working to deny equal legal rights to others.

And the last time I checked the history books it was the Nazis who were denying Jewish citizens their equal legal rights back then.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Does the idiot not know that Gays and Lesbians were persecuted by Hitler as well?

Those anti-gay marriage opponents don't like being called names, but call Gays and Lesbians all sorts of names and this idiot thinks that is okay!!!!

The Catholic Church should stay out of politics or they should lose their precious tax-exempt status......at least here in the U.S.!!!
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

When will agents of Rome, leave America alone?

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
The Catholic Church should stay out of politics or they should lose their precious tax-exempt status......at least here in the U.S.!!!
Just wanted to point out that the Archbishop of Canterbury is the "primate" (head) of the Church of England, which is also known as the Anglican church. They're not Roman Catholics. But if they want to force their religious views into secular laws perhaps they should lose their special exempt status from taxes and things like that.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to point out that the Archbishop of Canterbury is the "primate" (head) of the Church of England, which is also known as the Anglican church. They're not Roman Catholics. But if they want to force their religious views into secular laws perhaps they should lose their special exempt status from taxes and things like that.
Thanks for the information......I guess I see Archbishop and automatically figured it had something to do with the Catholic Church.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
Does the idiot not know that Gays and Lesbians were persecuted by Hitler as well?
Those anti-gay marriage opponents don't like being called names, but call Gays and Lesbians all sorts of names and this idiot thinks that is okay!!!!
Gay individuals were actually treated worse than Jewish individuals in Nazi Germany.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay individuals were actually treated worse than Jewish individuals in Nazi Germany.
That doesn't surprise me.......both were despicable acts of atrocities in history that can never be undone or forgotten!!!
Gabe

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you ignorant POS!

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you ignorant POS!
Actually, you are the ignorant one by not being able to accept facts.
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gabe wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you ignorant POS!
I think YOU are the Ignorant one

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

disgusted american wrote:
<quoted text>I think YOU are the Ignorant one
See, Gabe is an example of why education is needed so badly, why good education is badly needed.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
When will agents of Rome, leave America alone?
Non-saequitur. Story is about Anglicans. They have church services that look Catholic but are certainly not agents of Rome. If Henry VIII heard you call him one your head would have been on a spite in the Tower of London.
Dr Rizla-Koenig

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Lord Carey raises a valid point for contemporary Christians living under governments controlled by homosexuals, such as the USA,UK,EU, etc.
He's merely calling others to look back at what Voltaire said that applies for all times, about who can be criticized and who cannot, without facing punishment by the State.
Voltaire said you will know who rules you by those you can't criticize.

Right now, Christians and Jews are the scum and Enemy in western academia, because white Germans murdered all the Jews.
The Leftists mean to hold every white person except admitted queers as hostile Enemy to their intended regime.
See contemporary Zimbabwe for results, if any.

The Left is going to try to integrate radical Salafist Islam with the queers down at Starbucks.

Get a bomb-proof phone.
Dr Rizla-Koenig

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals formed the very core and ideology of the Nazi party at the very beginning, starting in 1919.
Hitler himself was some sort of typical hateful queer, and surrounded himself with similar mental-defectives.
Hitler's politicized military-arm was the Sturmabteilung, the SA.
Whose leader, Ernst Roehm, was a notorious homosexual pedophile whose behavior Hitler overlooked until it became politically inconvenient.
Hitler had no compunction about targeting queers for assassination after they outlived his usefulness, but he also had no opinion on what they did in their spare time as long as they served the regime.

Your observation is at best ill-informed, if not ignorant as to the historical facts.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't surprise me.......both were despicable acts of atrocities in history that can never be undone or forgotten!!!
Is the goal of the gays to "Get Equal", or to "Get Even"?
Dr Rizla-Koenig

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome question!
Homosexuals are going way beyond 'get even' to trying to legally pervert reality itself, using their typical junk-science-propaganda techniques.
Then teach it to kids.
Little kids.

Queers have a very creepy inordinate interest in having physical proximity to very little kids.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
The goal is to achieve the rights that other Americans have........I'm not sure where anyone is getting even!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr Rizla-Koenig wrote:
<quoted text>Awesome question!
Homosexuals are going way beyond 'get even' to trying to legally pervert reality itself, using their typical junk-science-propaganda techniques.
Then teach it to kids.
Little kids.
Queers have a very creepy inordinate interest in having physical proximity to very little kids.
Sorry, but the only folks interested in kids.....are Pedophiles and Child Molesters.......Gays and Lesbians are interested in consenting Adults!!!
Dr Rizla-Koenig

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?
Aren't queers always saying that humans are equal to animals, the supposed proof being homosexual behavior among animals/lower life forms?
If everyone is just an animal, why not gas a few thousand queers, some Christians, anyone you can get get your hands on?
Queers want to deny human dignity to mankind and to humanity because they don't consider themselves part of the human family.
Perhaps rightly so.
Dr Rizla-Koenig

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the only folks interested in kids.....are Pedophiles and Child Molesters.......Gays and Lesbians are interested in consenting Adults!!!
How come thousands of adult homosexuals who can't/don't/won't reproduce more queers swarm into the government-taxpayer schools?
It's because queers know that's where all the little kids are.
It's not rocket-science.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••