VA-Gov: DGA Slams Ken Cuccinelli (R) ...

VA-Gov: DGA Slams Ken Cuccinelli (R) Over Anti-Gay Remarks

There are 2 comments on the Daily Kos story from Jul 22, 2013, titled VA-Gov: DGA Slams Ken Cuccinelli (R) Over Anti-Gay Remarks. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

If you're gay, you have no place in Virginia. That's basically what Republican Ken Cuccinelli said this weekend in the first Virginia gubernatorial debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Sort of like if you were once an interracial couple married in another state, but lived in Virginia.....according to the State you violated the law and could be arrested as the Loving's were......now, 40 years later this idiot wants to keep discrimination towards Gays and Lesbians alive.......this man needs to lose his job and be disbarred!!!
Deja vu all over Again

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Ummm
Ring ring.....
Calling Virginia Republican Ken Cuccinelli.....
The cleaners called.....
Your Governor's Uniform is ready for pickup
http://m0.i.pbase.com/o6/04/318004/1/73285000...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Brian_G 38,669
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 10 min June VanDerMark 10,997
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 18 min Just Think 15,047
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 18 min Brian_G 1,150
News Gay pair first to do school presentation ball a... 31 min Orlando 1
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) 31 min OPERATION GLADIO 112
News US Navy ship to be named after late gay rights ... 31 min Orlando 1
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 1 hr Hue Dong 28
More from around the web